YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

PinkFreak 09-21-2012 05:32 PM

HOLLA back GUUURRRLL!!

Sheldon 09-21-2012 05:39 PM

It's weird. I haven't gone anywhere, and neither have most of you, but I still miss all of you like crazy! Especially the paranoid, anger-inducing, love-fest that was the YBB game!!!

MissSouthernLady 09-21-2012 05:42 PM

Same here Jarrod! Myst what are you grillin?

Lisa, I am counting down the days till my dad can go hunting. He drives me nuts watching hunting shows...lol

:wave: Hey Robbie and KC!

Mystycl 09-21-2012 07:21 PM

i made paulette's fave..... lemon pepper chicken..
mac and cheese, green beans, and of course, tea!! lol

Mystycl 09-21-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 410910)
HOLLA back GUUURRRLL!!

aint no holla back gurl!

PinkFreak 09-21-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 410931)
i made paulette's fave..... lemon pepper chicken..
mac and cheese, green beans, and of course, tea!! lol

I was soooo on board until you said tea.... blahhhhg! I have never acquired the taste for tea :(

Ldbright 09-22-2012 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 410947)
I was soooo on board until you said tea.... blahhhhg! I have never acquired the taste for tea :(

DE-FRIENDED.... lol jk, try chai tea ;). Or come to england and drink tea, it's probably nicer here... just saying :P

PinkFreak 09-22-2012 03:17 AM

Ok... So I understand it, but this having to post 2x a day to play in the arcade sucks, lol... I usually play late at night, so have to go find stuff to comment on after a certain point to keep playing... Here's post #1 :)

Mystycl 09-22-2012 07:36 AM

pink you should not have to do that....
when they game was over and she changed our/your usergroup, something must have messed up. TK will fix this as soon as she reads this ♥

Mystycl 09-22-2012 07:37 AM

and here in the south, you either drink tea or coke... (coke is any soft drink LOL)

eta
all tea is sweet :)

19wingz 09-22-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 410955)
and here in the south, you either drink tea or coke... (coke is any soft drink LOL)

eta
all tea is sweet :)

Don't even get me started on this ish.

MissSouthernLady 09-22-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 410955)
and here in the south, you either drink tea or coke... (coke is any soft drink LOL)

eta
all tea is sweet :)

My family makes fun of me because I don't drink tea at all. I have never liked it. But I live for Coke (ie Dr. Pepper, Spirit and Coke)!

PinkFreak 09-22-2012 10:48 AM

See, sorry for the TMI but tea makes me gag... Instantly. Lol... I still give it a try every so often to see if my palette has changed but so far I just can't handle it. I really want to like it, cuz some of the flavored teas sound absolutely delish... So I won't give up, although at 38 (well, almost 38... 2 weeks!) I doubt my palette will ever change enough to like it??? So Pepsi it is!

PinkFreak 09-22-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 410954)
pink you should not have to do that....
when they game was over and she changed our/your usergroup, something must have messed up. TK will fix this as soon as she reads this ♥

That would be awesome!! I'd still be posting daily, just the cut off time seems to be right when I start to play & most of the convo's have died off by then, lol... I know Robbie has the same issue ;)

PinkFreak 09-22-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ldbright (Post 410950)
DE-FRIENDED.... lol jk, try chai tea ;). Or come to england and drink tea, it's probably nicer here... just saying :P

Luke... You could NEVER de-friend me... Once I enter your world, there is no turning back!!! Even after I stabbed you in the back, no once... But twice, in BB games... You still love me too much to not have me in your life!! Plus, I'd cry :bawl:

PinkFreak 09-22-2012 11:49 AM

Just saying....

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...93121051_n.jpg

Oh... and EXACTLY 2 weeks till my birthday!! (This is my fav day of the year!! I love my birthday!!)

TheKdd 09-22-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 411015)
That would be awesome!! I'd still be posting daily, just the cut off time seems to be right when I start to play & most of the convo's have died off by then, lol... I know Robbie has the same issue ;)

I will fix that :) I did that on purpose awhile back because of a certain person... but that person is no longer here so... yeah, I will fix that LOL

TheKdd 09-22-2012 12:07 PM

Ok fixed!

19wingz 09-22-2012 02:56 PM

Ya, I attempted. Well, I didn't attempt. I went and looked, saw lots of things I could potentially do and thought this site might blow up if I touched anything. So ya. I guess TK is valuable sometimes

TheKdd 09-22-2012 03:05 PM

Sometimes? ALL THE TIME BABY!

PinkFreak 09-22-2012 03:28 PM

Gosh... I love when football really starts!! It's our 1st conference game... and so many good matchups this weekend!!

http://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com...7klou5iA_b.jpg

19wingz 09-22-2012 03:31 PM

We're not in conference play just yet but big game for us tonight vs. ND. Can't wait for it to start.

Mystycl 09-22-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSouthernLady (Post 410973)
My family makes fun of me because I don't drink tea at all. I have never liked it. But I live for Coke (ie Dr. Pepper, Spirit and Coke)!

youre just not southern, missy!

Kit 09-22-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 411076)
We're not in conference play just yet but big game for us tonight vs. ND. Can't wait for it to start.

I am switching back and forth between the Auburn game and the ND game. I am guessing you are not real happy right now. I am shocked with all of the turnovers, it is crazy!!
Still plenty of time for Michigan to pull out a win. Not looking forward to that if it happens! Lol

ETA: I also don't like iced tea. Only drink it hot with a little cream. Go ahead Myst and pass out, another southerner that doesn't like sweet tea!!

PinkFreak 09-22-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kit (Post 411083)
I am switching back and forth between the Auburn game and the ND game. I am guessing you are not real happy right now. I am shocked with all of the turnovers, it is crazy!!
Still plenty of time for Michigan to pull out a win. Not looking forward to that if it happens! Lol

ETA: I also don't like iced tea. Only drink it hot with a little cream. Go ahead Myst and pass out, another southerner that doesn't like sweet tea!!

I'm doing the same Kit!! I never thought I would EVER root for Auburn... but I would soooooo like to see this upset right now!!!

I won't say muck about the ND game, I like Wingz to much so I will keep quiet ;)

Kit 09-22-2012 06:48 PM

I like him too! He has such great taste in hockey not sure what happened in football!! Lol

Auburn will not be able to hold on but I was shocked with the first half. I would LOVE to see them win!

Mystycl 09-22-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kit (Post 411083)
I am switching back and forth between the Auburn game and the ND game. I am guessing you are not real happy right now. I am shocked with all of the turnovers, it is crazy!!
Still plenty of time for Michigan to pull out a win. Not looking forward to that if it happens! Lol

ETA: I also don't like iced tea. Only drink it hot with a little cream. Go ahead Myst and pass out, another southerner that doesn't like sweet tea!!

:faint:

Mystycl 09-22-2012 07:03 PM

and i cant believe i am rooting for auburn too!!! :vroom:

Kit 09-22-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 411089)
and i cant believe i am rooting for auburn too!!! :vroom:

:thud:

I am so happy right now! But, you know I am an Alabama fan every game but one!;)

Kit 09-22-2012 07:26 PM

Oh well, so close. I am proud of Auburn for holding the no. 2 team to 12 points!! Wish they could have won the game! :(

Leo 09-22-2012 07:27 PM

Hey everyone! How are you tonight?

Mystycl 09-22-2012 07:30 PM

just fine leo, and you?

Leo 09-22-2012 07:32 PM

Doing great, Myst :) It's good to hear from you!

Mystycl 09-22-2012 07:41 PM

it was a gorgeous day here!!!! and the night was even better! :D

19wingz 09-22-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kit (Post 411083)
I am switching back and forth between the Auburn game and the ND game. I am guessing you are not real happy right now. I am shocked with all of the turnovers, it is crazy!!
Still plenty of time for Michigan to pull out a win. Not looking forward to that if it happens! Lol

ETA: I also don't like iced tea. Only drink it hot with a little cream. Go ahead Myst and pass out, another southerner that doesn't like sweet tea!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 411084)
I'm doing the same Kit!! I never thought I would EVER root for Auburn... but I would soooooo like to see this upset right now!!!

I won't say muck about the ND game, I like Wingz to much so I will keep quiet ;)

Listen you two. Don't push my buttons. LMAO

Honestly, we deserved to lose that. We played like hooligans out there. Both teams were playing weird. It was such an odd game to watch. Sigh.

Mystycl 09-22-2012 09:01 PM

well, let me just say........ ROLLLLL TIIIIIIDE!

Mystycl 09-22-2012 09:04 PM

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...82400723_n.jpg

PinkFreak 09-22-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 411107)
well, let me just say........ ROLLLLL TIIIIIIDE!

LSU may have won, but may not have played a good enough game to keep the #2 spot... My Ducks are coming :)

Mystycl 09-22-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 411111)
LSU may have won, but may not have played a good enough game to keep the #2 spot... My Ducks are coming :)

could care less bout LSU or Auburn :D

our sched is so fucked up this year, we dont play half of what we normally do.
we dont even play the gators!!!! that is just messed up!!!!

:bs:

Mystycl 09-22-2012 09:15 PM

go ducks! quack quack! :Yay:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008-2019 YakkityYaks.com
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger