YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   19Wingz Medical Mysteries (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Wingz and Sassy... (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=12152)

Mystycl 03-20-2012 07:25 AM

Wingz and Sassy...

I would like your medical opinion on this.....WHEN YOU HAVE TIME!!! its not a big deal, i know yall are busy :)

www.bcslim.com

of course others can weigh in too... (lol no pun intended)

Kristin 03-20-2012 10:18 AM

I'm confused (but that's normal). Are you wanting an opinion on how funny Robin Williams is? Or the vitamin C content in an orange? Or if they agree that spring, is in fact, nature's way of saying let's party?

19wingz 03-20-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristin (Post 344327)
I'm confused (but that's normal). Are you wanting an opinion on how funny Robin Williams is? Not very much, anymore. Or the vitamin C content in an orange? I can google that. Or if they agree that spring, is in fact, nature's way of saying let's party? Inanimate objects can speak?

Done.

Kristin 03-20-2012 10:22 AM

Time to close the thread then! lol

Mystycl 03-20-2012 12:24 PM

:roflmao:
i'm sorry, i forgot to copy and just pasted the last pic i posted :rofl:

DURRR!

SassyGal 03-20-2012 02:09 PM

it is most likely in the same area as Medifast type clinic,,,,some have good results others don't.......guess $$$$$$ is lots since they do not even mention that and I also saw that results seem to only occur if you follow the "specific" diet they give you (like most places they have a diet regimine)

if you try it let me know!!

Mystycl 03-20-2012 02:53 PM

well if you stick to any diet, you'll lose weight.... right?

i havent looked into it that much, cause i wanted a medical opinion first... :)

TheKdd 03-20-2012 02:57 PM

Just in my opinion... they say all these bad things about diet pills, and yet they have a picture of a whole bunch of crap for you to take. Spray something in your mouth, pill bottles etc. I just don't know... I try to avoid taking things.

If you try it though, and it works like the pictures, do let us know! It's interesting to say the least.

Mystycl 03-20-2012 03:04 PM

never seen anything like this.... didnt see anything about spraying stuff in the mouth tho, i'm not doing that.
like i said, i didnt read it all ..... didnt want to if it was total bullshit

SassyGal 03-20-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 344372)
never seen anything like this.... didnt see anything about spraying stuff in the mouth tho, i'm not doing that.
like i said, i didnt read it all ..... didnt want to if it was total bullshit

pfttttttt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so you made me read it!!!

I hve heard of another spray one but that was a while ago!