YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

requiem 09-12-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 406808)
Leo, nothing personal in the vote, and I respect the hell out of your game this season as you fought like hell, but I just thought that KC played a cleaner, smoother game from start to finish. She was quite impressive to watch when you put the whole thing together.

With that said...You were all rooting for me and KC - And I think I played a way shadier game than Leo. Just sayin. lol

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406815)
So, Robbie, I should have just not used it and left in 5th place?

i think he was more upset that you got it, not that you used it...

Leo 09-12-2012 09:12 PM

And that's my fault? I'm sorry but no one would have turned it down.

requiem 09-12-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406815)
So, Robbie, I should have just not used it and left in 5th place?

I understand your position...And I hate that you were marked by that damn veto (which I have spent the last week making jokes about.)...But sadly yeah, I just don't think it helped you. I didn't think it was a fair twist and you took the fall for it IMO.

requiem 09-12-2012 09:13 PM

I just thought it was a bad twist. I don't see how Jarrod could win veto and still get voted out.

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:13 PM

Honestly, Leo, I don't blame you for the Veto. ANYONE in your shoes would have used it. It was just the fact that it was such a strong power so late in the game was where it was tough. It was more about the giving of it than the using of it. I already discussed that with Mikey. The Veto used on me was NEVER a factor in my vote for you. I see the game play aspect of it, and if the roles were reversed, I would have done the same to you. Hell, you WERE leaving that night, if it wasn't for that Veto, so I give you major credit for not only surviving that, but making it to Final 2!

Leo 09-12-2012 09:14 PM

I can respect that, Jarrod.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:14 PM

where is alex... and our fan club?

Leo 09-12-2012 09:15 PM

I just have a feeling that, if the roles were reversed and you used the titanium veto on me, then you would still have gotten more votes than me in the end. it just seems personal, that's all.

Leo 09-12-2012 09:16 PM

What I do know is this, Robbie and KC were great at forming relationships. And, as I just found out tonight, there were plenty of pre-existing relationships in this game that I didn't know about. That definitely helps in a jury situation.