YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Sheldon 09-13-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407219)
Week 6: The Duos.... Crap, this week got tricky.

There I am, HOH, right after I thought I was being voted out. I won that damn HOH by default. Jarrod couldnt remember the games we played, and I was just... there. Everyone else had been eliminated. So ummm.. yay? KC as HOH... And my Jason teamed up with.... CODY? And Myst with Kel? And Leo with Paulette? Are you kidding me? Could this be more rotten?

The one I wanted out, now safe with me... and all three of my final two's are now with other people. O...M...G.... How the HELL do I get out of this one?

Ok so the plan, with Jarrod mind you of all people, was to put up Leo and Paulette, and Myst and Kel. Someone, anyone, win the veto. I couldn't care less who.. win it, and take yourselves off. Then Cody and Robbie would go up... and probably out, which I was REALLY unhappy with. I had no good choices this week. This week really screwed me up....

So ok, Pink wins the veto (which was another veto I threw because holy hell I wasn't making that decision...) and then she does, well... you know what she does. Holy crap did she really do that?

Then, Myst and Kel go to the jury. Holy hell did that just happen? That week was INCREDIBLY bitter sweet for me. Why? Because Robbie still stayed in, Leo still stayed in... Jarrod (who thought Cody was with him on the vote) got exposed... I HATED HATED HATED that Myst and Kel left, but at the same time... this is the week that defined my game. I was here to stay and I had some scores to settle... This is when I knew I wanted to at LEAST get my two final two's left in the game to the final two. Then I could figure out how to get them to take each other (we see how that worked out lmao)

Highlight of this week though: Jumping up and down in the storage room with Jarrod having a Chilltown moment. I will NEVER forget that LOL

When we were teamed up as the Duo this week, I figured it was perfect, not because it automatically kept me safe (since I thought we were aligned), but because it meant that the Silent 3 alliance wasn't going to lose 2 members at once due to the double eviction. The luck of the draw put all 3 of us in separate duos. I should have known that you wanted me out still (given the attempt with the CDT the week before), but it didn't cross my mind since you couldn't nominate me.

As for the Chilltown moment, I thought it was awesome! I didn't know you were just playing along with me, since I was on your radar as a target, but DAMN if that wasn't a highlight of the season for me! :D

Mystycl 09-13-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407377)
When we were teamed up as the Duo this week, I figured it was perfect, not because it automatically kept me safe (since I thought we were aligned), but because it meant that the Silent 3 alliance wasn't going to lose 2 members at once due to the double eviction. The luck of the draw put all 3 of us in separate duos. I should have known that you wanted me out still (given the attempt with the CDT the week before), but it didn't cross my mind since you couldn't nominate me.

As for the Chilltown moment, I thought it was awesome! I didn't know you were just playing along with me, since I was on your radar as a target, but DAMN if that wasn't a highlight of the season for me! :D

second time asked.....
what chilltown moment?????

Sheldon 09-13-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407221)
Week 7: Paulette and Jarrod... Well hmmmm... what to do what to do... First, Jarrod was COMPLETELY exposed. There was absolutely NO WAY Leo and I would EVER trust him... not after what he did to Kel. But then there was Paulette... really? Not using the veto? Then Leo telling me she was asking for me to get put up with her? Hmmmm... Yeah, Leo would never do that to me... Shame on you for asking! LOL (yeah as if you could have known that)... but I digress... what to do what to do....

Well, Myst, on her way out the door, told me the order she would like to see people come in to the jury. Pink, you were first, so well... that's how that went. I never had anything really against you, other than wanting me up there with you and the veto debacle from the week before... But I knew you had other alliances. I couldn't quite put my finger on who they were with, I just knew it wasn't with me... and well, like I said before, if you weren't with me you had to go! LOL I was looking for loyalty to me and to me only. Yes, I know I'm selfish, what can I say.

I honestly don't remember the veto comp that week. I have to look back at all the comps to tell you which I threw... There were a few of them... But I believe Robbie won this week? If he did, and I was anywhere near his score or winning, I would have thrown it to him. I wanted Robbie no where near being evicted.

So I saved Jarrod. This is probably also around the time I told Jarrod about my final two deal with Robbie... His response to it threw me back a little... He was REALLY surprised by it, even said wait... with Robbie? That's when I knew Robbie and Jarrod had to have had something at some point in the game...

*sigh* I knew I would be exposed by that vote for Myst/Kel, which Cody screwed me over on, since I was planning on blaming that vote on him. Little did I know, he was in with Leo, so he would have NEVER voted to evict him over Myst/Kel. Another risk I took in the game that backfired on me.

I really did feel like crap about that vote for Kel. If it hadn't been for the Secret 3, I wouldn't have had to save Paulette. I would have gladly voted Leo out, but because he was paired up with Paulette, I had to keep them both. Kel and Myst were my only other option. I was happier that week when Mikey said I wasn't voting, but then it changed and I had to make that decision. It sucked. :(

As for your deal with Robbie, that did shock me since I was only told that he was working with Al. He did tell me that you were telling him everything that Kel and I were saying in our alliance, but it wasn't mentioned that you had a Final 2 deal. Obviously, Robbie couldn't tell me about that because of the Silent 3.

MissSouthernLady 09-13-2012 11:54 AM

Still have a lot to read...but I am in awe over the fact that someone voted me favorite jury member....i for real thought it was someone else. I am so humbled by this experience...i hope that we continue with our group Love yall

Sheldon 09-13-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407379)
second time asked.....
what chilltown moment?????

After KC and I were paired up together for the Duo twist, which I THOUGHT was perfect for the week (since it came down to either her or I in the HOH), KC and I immediately started PMing each other to discuss the nominations. Pairing the two of us up randomly was perfect, since it gave us a chance to target Robbie/Cody. We started "jumping up and down in the Storage Room (i.e. PMs)" and laughing like idiots, talking about how perfect it was that we were together and safe for another week - similar to Chilltown DR sessions. We even talked about doing a Chilltown-esque DR session for Mikey. It was a silly moment, but it was one of the ones that made me fall in love with KC. I realized she was more than just a passing player in this game and I knew we'd be friends long after this season was over.

Of course, even though we both said the Robbie/Cody duo was our target, I had no intention of voting out Robbie and neither did KC, apparently, because of their Final 2 deal. When Paulette won Veto, the 3 of us discussed her not using it as a chance to keep Robbie off the block and keep Paulette safe. It was the only way for the 3 of us to make it to the Final 6 intact.

19wingz 09-13-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSouthernLady (Post 407382)
Still have a lot to read...but I am in awe over the fact that someone voted me favorite jury member....i for real thought it was someone else. I am so humbled by this experience...i hope that we continue with our group Love yall

Yes, and do you want your giftcard to Amazon or iTunes, my dear ;)

Well earned. You were like the southern belle of the bunch. haha

Sheldon 09-13-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407222)
This was the veto where I had to make those damn videos! lol... There were 8 gifts to recieve. (Leo, KC and Paulette went 0 for 8 - Cody and Jarrod stopped at 5 and I went all in at 8)

The plan was to let Jarrod win it, but he was also unaware I was in rat mode. lol.....If he won - our secret 3 alliance would have voting control that week and Cody or KC would have went home.

But I told Jarrod that I went in at all 8 and didn't see the point of both of us losing our shot at HOH and POV the next week. I wanted the win to get Jarrod on the block. I spend the week before making sure that no one could trust him so I didn't think it would be smart to back off that plan in case he started talking to Cody and figured me out.

ROBBIE! You little weasel! :D

I didn't know you spent that week trying to get me blacklisted by everyone. I, too, didn't see the point in giving up not only a spot for Veto and HOH the following week, but giving up my Jury vote, as well. That was too much power to give away in a week when I wasn't even on the block. Then, when Robbie said he had already taken all 8 gifts (and Mikey mentioned the tie-breaker would be whomever submitted first), I knew there was no point in going for all of them. I took the first 4, mostly for fun, but also to show that I was at least trying.

Mystycl 09-13-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSouthernLady (Post 407382)

hey! youre in one piece... i know the day isnt over, but so far so good!! :D

Sheldon 09-13-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407223)
Week 8: I promised Myst Jarrod would come next, and so....

Was I HOH again? I think I was. And I think I nominated Cody and Robbie? My mind is so not what it used to be...

But I digress... All I knew is that this is the week I wanted Jarrod to have to play his cards, and I mean ALL of them. I knew Jarrod had something going on at one point with Robbie, and I knew he would want Leo up on the block. I also knew that Leo had some kind of power (he never disclosed what it was, but he hinted that he would be safe) and I KNEW had this all played out differently, that Robbie would not leave. Jarrod would have kept him, and Leo probably would have voted him out, but it would be me breaking the tie... so none of that mattered. (Sorry Cody)

So yeah, I threw the veto to Jarrod, as did Robbie I now see LMAO. Poor Jarrod. So Jarrod was FORCED to play his hand here... Had he left things alone, Cody would have left, and it would be a Me, Leo, Jarrod and Robbie final four. That was what I wanted... but I also wanted to see what Jarrod would do. Plus, I still had Myst in the back of my mind telling me to send Jarrod next....

So Jarrod used it. Awww man Jarrod! Sigh. Leo went up. The explosion happened... Jarrod went up... and so I had to say bye bye Jarrod.

Leo was having thoughts about Robbie leaving over Jarrod, but yeah, I couldn't have that. So, sorry Jarrod.

If Leo didn't have that power, there would be no way in HELL I would have thrown that veto. That game was WAY too easy...

Highlight of this week: Robbie telling Mikey to fuck off. (See Jarrod, I can cuss LOL)

This damn week. The damn Titanium Veto (nothing against you, Leo!). My (semi-fake) damn alliance with the Secret 3... well, 2 at that point.

I gave up my game to save Robbie. I didn't want to win that Veto because I knew it meant I had to expose myself even more, but because I was loyal to Robbie, I kept my word to him. We agreed to an alliance on Day 1, and since we were the only two left, I figured our Final 2 deal was still intact.

It would have been easy to not use the Veto and leave him on the block, but because I had given him my word first, I kept my promise to him and took him off, which caused Leo to go up in his place. Robbie agreed to vote Leo out with me, and that would have been all we needed to send Leo to Jury. I tried to let Leo know he was leaving by giving him the heads up, and that helped to seal my fate. You guys know the rest...

Mystycl 09-13-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407386)
ROBBIE! You little weasel! :D

I didn't know you spent that week trying to get me blacklisted by everyone. I, too, didn't see the point in giving up not only a spot for Veto and HOH the following week, but giving up my Jury vote, as well. That was too much power to give away in a week when I wasn't even on the block. Then, when Robbie said he had already taken all 8 gifts (and Mikey mentioned the tie-breaker would be whomever submitted first), I knew there was no point in going for all of them. I took the first 4, mostly for fun, but also to show that I was at least trying.

i believe we have established he is an otter ;)