YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   The Yak's Welcome Center! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hi-ya, fellow Yaks! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=12668)

Sheldon 07-03-2012 06:04 PM

Hi-ya, fellow Yaks!

Hey everyone!

I'm Jarrod, and I'm new around these parts. I've been lurking on some OTHER websites (I'm not one to name names, but let's just say they're not funny and they can't cook well, either), but I wanted to officially introduce myself.

I look forward to spending this season of Big Brother with all my new BB friends...er...Yaks!

aboe 07-03-2012 06:07 PM

Who you calling a Yak? Oh, yeah, I am in fact a Yak!

Welcome to the gang, glad to have you along for the fun!!!

Lagoona 07-03-2012 06:31 PM

Welcome :)

Sheldon 07-03-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lagoona (Post 356089)
Welcome :)

Thanks! From the short time I've been here, it's already a much more welcoming atmosphere then some of the other BB sites I've been through.

Can't wait to get BB14 started and see how everyone interacts!

Lagoona 07-03-2012 06:38 PM

It is much friendlier here than some other places. I lurk at other places but post here because it is much friendlier.

Mystycl 07-03-2012 07:14 PM

there are other sites? no way... i dont believe you, you cant make me!!
this is THE one! you can say what ever you like and you wont get bitched at if you go off topic :D
:welcome:

we have excellent chefs here, and we're funny as hell! so.. there ya go!
we make the best brownies on the interweb! :yes:

Mystycl 07-03-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 356094)
Thanks! From the short time I've been here, it's already a much more welcoming atmosphere then some of the other BB sites I've been through.

Can't wait to get BB14 started and see how everyone interacts!

we interact well, i am usually one of the few that likes the houseguest everyone else hates LOL
as long as you dont attack another member, you can say whatever it is you like..

cause we're cool like that ;)

Sheldon 07-03-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 356106)
there are other sites? no way... i dont believe you, you cant make me!!
this is THE one! you can say what ever you like and you wont get bitched at if you go off topic :D
:welcome:

we have excellent chefs here, and we're funny as hell! so.. there ya go!
we make the best brownies on the interweb! :yes:

Well, if nothing else, then we need to make sure that everyone knows to come to YakkityYaks for our brownies. "YakkityYAKS: Come for the brownies, stay for the biting humor!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 356107)
we interact well, i am usually one of the few that likes the one everyone else hates LOL
as long as you dont attack another member, you can say whatever it is you like..

cause we're cool like that ;)

Wait, so if you like me and I haven't received many other mentions, then should I start to get paranoid and think that everyone hates me?!? What kind of scam place are you running here, Mystycl?!? I've never...In my WHOLE LIFE...been so ashamed, embarrassed, and utterly mys....*LOOKS AROUND* Did I convince anyone that I'm cool yet?....mystified how I could be hated so quickly!

Oh, who am I kidding??? I love everyone. Even those people who try to say that I can't be the first bungee jumping olympian! It just makes me work that much harder!!!

Tina 07-03-2012 07:27 PM

once a yakster always a yakster

Mystycl 07-03-2012 07:27 PM

what she said