YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   The Yak's Welcome Center! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Newbie (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15081)

kinglucci 07-01-2013 04:25 PM

Hi everyone I hope you're doing well today! So I'm new, my name is Deron, I'm 22 and lets hope this forum works out better then the last one! I'm really excited to hopefully get to know some of you.
Once again thank you to PinkFreak for letting me know about that site.

19wingz 07-01-2013 04:40 PM

Hey there!! Welcome here :)

WE hope things go just as well for you too. I take it you're a big BB fan?? What else do you watch?

kinglucci 07-01-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 450300)
Hey there!! Welcome here :)

WE hope things go just as well for you too. I take it you're a big BB fan?? What else do you watch?

I was before this season! I couldn't watch Aaryn's rallies in the backyard anymore.
As for other shows I watch Bad Girls Club, Grey's Anatomy, and other than those two I spend my life watching investigation discovery shows, being freaked out, and thinking I'm going to violently get murdered like in those shows.

How about you?

requiem 07-01-2013 04:55 PM

Hey King! Welcome to the fold. We're all a little crazy, but we don't bite! Enjoy!

19wingz 07-01-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinglucci (Post 450304)
I was before this season! I couldn't watch Aaryn's rallies in the backyard anymore.
As for other shows I watch Bad Girls Club, Grey's Anatomy, and other than those two I spend my life watching investigation discovery shows, being freaked out, and thinking I'm going to violently get murdered like in those shows.

How about you?

Oh man. I am a TV addict like none other. I watch so damn much. LOL I don't even know where to start.

kinglucci 07-01-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 450308)
Hey King! Welcome to the fold. We're all a little crazy, but we don't bite! Enjoy!

Well damn, I do love me some crazy people but I personally prefer the ones who do bite.

kinglucci 07-01-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 450312)
Oh man. I am a TV addict like none other. I watch so damn much. LOL I don't even know where to start.

I used to be like that but I swear I never find the good shows when they're out! So I find out like 6 months later and watch them on netflix, then catch up on the seasons when they air.

19wingz 07-01-2013 05:04 PM

Well, ask anyone her and they'll tell you I'm the whore of reminding and posting about new/old/special shows....sometimes I annoy myself. LOLOL But I love it!!

But one of those that I discovered late is Friday Night Lights. I'm OBSESSED

kinglucci 07-01-2013 05:12 PM

Really it's good? I haven't heard anything about it, and I'll admit I prejudged friday night lights, and feel free to come slap me and tell me to watch a show cause otherwise I'll end up mad I missed something good.

19wingz 07-01-2013 05:16 PM

I prejudged it too. Thought it'd be dumb when it first came out. I AM OBSESSED.

I can't watch one episode without smiling, tearing up or yelling at the TV about something. LOL Plus, Connie Britton is BEAUTIFUL