YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

requiem 09-27-2012 01:11 AM

Yup.....def. done on here until someone fixes that. History is beautiful.

Till next time?

MissSouthernLady 09-27-2012 04:29 AM

hmm why would they delete the threads? why not archive them like all the other Big Brother threads....strange strange

MissSouthernLady 09-27-2012 04:32 AM

I will keep yall up dated. I am actually in the process of requesting a search on great great grandfather's death certificate. He is the biggest mystery in my family.


Myst, I have a lot of Native American in me too. My great grandmother on my dad's side was like 1/8th Native American. We can't find out much more than that because her grandparents are a mystery.

requiem 09-27-2012 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 411943)
they are not deleted....
hang on one sec....
not sure where they are

*fingers crossed* lol...I love looking back on seasons i've played :)

Mystycl 09-27-2012 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSouthernLady (Post 411938)
I will keep yall up dated. I am actually in the process of requesting a search on great great grandfather's death certificate. He is the biggest mystery in my family.


Myst, I have a lot of Native American in me too. My great grandmother on my dad's side was like 1/8th Native American. We can't find out much more than that because her grandparents are a mystery.

well see, my mother's grandmother was full blooded. but not registered. so i cant prove it, and they look at me like i am nuts when i ask for help.....

Mystycl 09-27-2012 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 411945)
*fingers crossed* lol...I love looking back on seasons i've played :)

found the jury......
looking for the house. i havent went in the house since i was booted LOL

didnt even think about it till now....

requiem 09-27-2012 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 411943)
they are not deleted....
hang on one sec....
not sure where they are


eta
seriously? is all that anger and hate really necessary? it was just moved.....

Edits...lol...I didn't see this one.

Well I don't think I was actually showing that much anger on here. Was trying to be cheeky with it. But from our view it shows it as GONE and I honestly don't know how fourms work for it to be hidden.

Mystycl 09-27-2012 04:58 AM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mikey......


and sorry... not enough coffee, i didnt read it that way :love:


i moved it back out, see if you can read it

requiem 09-27-2012 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 411947)
found the jury......
looking for the house. i havent went in the house since i was booted LOL

didnt even think about it till now....

I obsess over strange things...I was actually reading the season over for the first time so it was like WTF? lol.

requiem 09-27-2012 05:00 AM

Jury shows up again :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008-2019 YakkityYaks.com
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger