YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Mystycl 09-27-2012 08:37 AM

i moved them both out .... and the house says there is over 6k posts, but none show....

requiem 09-27-2012 09:30 AM

Jeepers. No worry. Sorry for saying anything. Just ignore me.

Silly for me to be upset about something We invested a lot of time in.

Mikey 09-27-2012 10:15 AM

Guys, I moved the threads into the staff area for a few days because I wanted to prep the front pages for Season 2. It wasn't a big deal, and I didn't think people would be too upset. I've had a lot going on the last few weeks, so it took me a little longer than it should have. I never planned on deleting anything or making your summers a waste of time.

Mystycl 09-27-2012 10:16 AM

we know that mikey.....
i moved them back, but the posts wont show in the house thread....
if i had known what you were doing, i would have just left them there till you were done. sorry :)

Mikey 09-27-2012 10:19 AM

No worries myst! I'll just work on them another time. I don't know what the deal is with the user groups or anything or the missing posts lol. They were all showing yesterday in the staff area when I logged on.

I didn't know anyone was still reading them, or I would have waited. I just figured while I had a minute the other day I would edit the front pages with the the casting info and all that.

Mystycl 09-27-2012 10:20 AM

something happened when i moved it.... have no idea what...

Mikey 09-27-2012 10:21 AM

We can have TK check into it, but I have no clue. Are they completely showing as empty now?

MissSouthernLady 09-27-2012 10:41 AM

I figured it was archived but why did our post count disappeared

Mikey 09-27-2012 10:46 AM

That's what I'm trying to figure out Kel. I'm not sure what exaclty happened when Myst moved things back (not blaming you Myst!) but i'm hoping it's just a setting of some sort. I realize you all may be uspet about this, but it was never intended to happen. We did consider deleting things in the beginning, but later changed our minds. It didn't really make much sense in the long run. That's why I wanted to take them out of rotation for a few days to get the front pages all shined up with ne graphics and informatin on S2. But, now I don't know what's going on lol.

Mystycl 09-27-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 412055)
We can have TK check into it, but I have no clue. Are they completely showing as empty now?

that is what i said a long time ago LOL
only the house... the jury is fine...
but i moved them differently...