YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406940)
OK.....Coming clean. That was me. I needed to get admins out early. Admins won in both BBQ seasons and I wasn't about to go thru that again.

I am seriously never playing one of these games again unless i've got a tag of some sort. lol.

:(

Leo 09-12-2012 09:20 PM

So, question for Jarrod/Paulette/Robbie... the round of the duo twist... if Kel/Myst had won veto (and used it!) then what would have happened?

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:21 PM

KC, I love the shit out of you! I think I found my new signature from the YBB House after I was evicted...

:lmao:

Quote:

Disclaimer: I still love Jarrod LOL He was just a Shady BB player.

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:21 PM

I do think there's a sort of "built in" respect that comes to the admins. That's not a fault of their own or anything, but because they're the head honchos around here, you instinctively feel an automatic level of trust or kinship. (Much like you would for a teacher or boss you like.)

Now that's not why KC won or anything like that. But in the beginning, I think it does help their social game a little bit.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:22 PM

Hey, I did vote for you to come back! lol

Basically, the whole game went like this. I wanted people to be loyal to me. If they showed they were loyal elsewhere, well, they had to go. The only exception to me was Robbie because I love him too much, even though I knew I wasn't his primary alliance.

Alex made an alliance with me... but turned out he had them elsewhere... he had to go.
Jarrod made an alliance with me... SHADY.. he had to go.
Cody was never loyal to me, so... bye.
Paulette - She tried to say she wanted an all girl alliance thing at one point, said she was all alone... Yeah right... she wasn't with me so she had to go.

All I was asking was for loyalty! Too much to ask in this game of lies? LMAO

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406959)
I do think there's a sort of "built in" respect that comes to the admins. That's not a fault of their own or anything, but because they're the head honchos around here, you instinctively feel an automatic level of trust or kinship. (Much like you would for a teacher or boss you like.)

Now that's not why KC won or anything like that. But in the beginning, I think it does help their social game a little bit.

ppfftt
didnt do shit for mine...

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406959)

Kinda. The problem with that theory though it it also puts a HUGE target on you. From day one Myst and I were the targets. I had to get that off of us, so I used the Alex/Jarrod/Leo fight to do that.

Leo 09-12-2012 09:23 PM

KC, your whole speech to me about wanting to go to jury to convince them that I should win? Gameplay or sincere?

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:24 PM

Totally sincere.

Leo 09-12-2012 09:24 PM

and you wouldn't have held it against me if i voted you out?