YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Leo 09-12-2012 09:49 PM

You did, apparently. Was that the only thing you lied to me about? :)

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407012)
Thank you for sharing...I think I put too much trust in you even though I should have known better.

You did mention the wishy washy thing...

And FYI - The week you were suppose to go...I was ready to honor your wishes to put Jarrod's head on a silver platter. lol.

I do love you beyond words - so I know how others felt when I betrayed them...Just stings a little right now. lol

Well unsting it dammit. I love you no matter what. I just thought you were being shady with me... if you weren't, I am truly sorry. But again, I never betrayed you. Hell, you were the one OVER LEO, that I chose to tell about the coup. No one else, just you.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407016)
You did, apparently. Was that the only thing you lied to me about? :)

Ummm. Before I talked to you I probably lied? After, no... but there were things I probably just didn't tell you about? Like the Coup?

Leo 09-12-2012 09:51 PM

You told me about the coup.

requiem 09-12-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407014)
no robbie started that....

kc begged kel to put her up so she would get voted out.
i begged her to not do that.....
she FINALLY agreed to stay but only if she had the votes but refused to campaign. so kel and i did it for her!!!
she was really crushed about that yall, i mean REALLY
she works so hard on this site, so no one would feel like they feel at THAT OTHER PLACE, and then to be accused, it crushed her!!!!!

I DID NOT START THE CHEATING LIE! AGAIN! I DIDN'T DO THAT!

KC did that on her own.

I mentioned the CDT in the DR - Mikey told her that someone mentioned it and was upset.

I had nothing to do with the cheating alligations on this one.

requiem 09-12-2012 09:52 PM

So did everyone know about the Coup?

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:53 PM

No I didn't tell Leo about the Coup until after it was taken from me. I told no one until after it was taken from me.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407020)
I DID NOT START THE CHEATING LIE! AGAIN! I DIDN'T DO THAT!

KC did that on her own.

I mentioned the CDT in the DR - Mikey told her that someone mentioned it and was upset.

I had nothing to do with the cheating alligations on this one.

you said that you started it just a few posts back. the seeing the pms and the cheating was the same thing....
the week i am talking about was the week kel was hoh
when we were accused of reading pms....

Leo 09-12-2012 09:55 PM

Wow, Paulette, you've got a lot of hate for me, huh? What did I ever do to you? I fought my ass off to keep you safe after a week where you PRETENDED like you were trying to screw me out of the game. I'm really shocked by all of the shit you're saying in the jury thread... days, weeks after your eviction, not heat of the moment.

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 09:56 PM

Let me lighten the mood just a little and give my claim to fame in this game... A little dare from Yak!