YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407080)
Okay, I have one last thing to reveal... I was not 1 million percent truthful either I guess... Myst said in her goodbye message that she didn't believe I was 19... she thought I was older. Well, I am not 19

I am actually... 17.

I will be 18 less than a month.

I will post my facebook and you can see the real me there. http://www.facebook.com/albert.boe

I am a journalist. I have been since I was not even 13... For the longest time my boss had no idea of my real age... most people I report to still don't. Just part of the business, credibility is everything and a 17 year is not the most reliable even though I know what I am talking about.

:blink:

Leo 09-12-2012 10:29 PM

I wanna see the DRs!!

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407083)
I wanna see the DRs!!

ooooooooooooh i dont think i do.
i wasnt really liked, but lied to to my face... i dont really wanna know who was lying,.

i have had enough revelations to last me a lifetime.... LOL

Leo 09-12-2012 10:36 PM

I want to point out to you, Robbie, that I never threw Cody under the bus. At final 5, I'm not the one who said Cody isn't deserving to make it to final 4. I believe that statement was made by someone else... until it was me on the block, then all of a sudden that person thought Cody was deserving of final 4. I'm not ashamed of my veto. I was able to get both you and Jarrod to admit to me that you were voting me out, so I didn't feel bad at all about using it. Big Brother is full of twists and turns, and I just happened to be on the winning end of one. It could just as easily have been me that the veto was used on.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407081)
Never said it wasn't smart game-play or anything. Just saying that it's a little too malicious to undercut an admin like that. When you have someone like KC whose spent SO much time and energy building a mega-media website like this, it's shitty to treat them that way, by letting people believe that they don't have that much respect for their website's visitors. I've been a YY member for about three or four years now, and for me PERSONALLY, I couldn't imagine saying that about the wonderfully nice folks who work their asses off on this place. That's why it transcends the game. It leaves Last Yak Standing and enters into territory where members might permanently leave the website, and potentially go trash-talk YY on "those other" Big Brother websites.

You're also lucky that Justin (it was Justin you told that to, right?) didn't blab your name.

Thank you Alex, and I'm sorry I really reamed you for that... I too thought you started that. That one really hurt me personally.

Like you said... I felt like all these GREAT new people FINALLY found us and joined... I was SOOOOO happy. Then that rumor started flying and I felt everything I did, everything I worked so hard to do was just... FLUSH.... My heart was truly broken.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407080)
Okay, I have one last thing to reveal... I was not 1 million percent truthful either I guess... Myst said in her goodbye message that she didn't believe I was 19... she thought I was older. Well, I am not 19

I am actually... 17.

I will be 18 less than a month.

I will post my facebook and you can see the real me there. http://www.facebook.com/albert.boe

I am a journalist. I have been since I was not even 13... For the longest time my boss had no idea of my real age... most people I report to still don't. Just part of the business, credibility is everything and a 17 year is not the most reliable even though I know what I am talking about.

And Oh Em Gee!!!

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407087)
And Oh Em Gee!!!

i know right?
little shit! ;)

aboe 09-12-2012 10:39 PM

My original intention was not to deceive, but I did not want to be robbed of an opportunity to play the game based on my age. It was not until Cody arrived that I realized I would not have been.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:40 PM

ok, you all, except al, have said you arent going anywhere.....

i have to be up in 4 hours, it is way past my bedtime!

so i expect to see each and everyone of you tomorrow!!! dont make me hunt you down, cause trust me, i'll find you!!!!

i am not ready for everyone to fade away like they always do :boohoo:

requiem 09-12-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407081)
Never said it wasn't smart game-play or anything. Just saying that it's a little too malicious to undercut an admin like that. When you have someone like KC whose spent SO much time and energy building a mega-media website like this, it's shitty to treat them that way, by letting people believe that they don't have that much respect for their website's visitors. I've been a YY member for about three or four years now, and for me PERSONALLY, I couldn't imagine saying that about the wonderfully nice folks who work their asses off on this place. That's why it transcends the game. It leaves Last Yak Standing and enters into territory where members might permanently leave the website, and potentially go trash-talk YY on "those other" Big Brother websites.

You're also lucky that Justin (it was Justin you told that to, right?) didn't blab your name.

Think what you my Alex. I post all over this site, I talk it up, I am converted people over here and I have much respect the the team here.

I talk to Myst every single day and I talked to KC like we were lifetime friends.

I am sorry I used that set of cards - but it goes with the rest of my game so I don't regret it. I am sorry that I hurt people I love yes, the rest for me is gameplay.

I don't think BBQ or YAK admins look at our PMs but if ppl wanted to believe the words coming out of my mouth - that was on them.

Why didn't you grill Justin more? You could have gotten info from him.

Moving on. I love my YAK and thats all that matters.