YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

aboe 09-12-2012 10:41 PM

I will stay here as long as you all want me here. :)

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:42 PM

:jump:

happy myst!

requiem 09-12-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407085)
I want to point out to you, Robbie, that I never threw Cody under the bus. At final 5, I'm not the one who said Cody isn't deserving to make it to final 4. I believe that statement was made by someone else... until it was me on the block, then all of a sudden that person thought Cody was deserving of final 4. I'm not ashamed of my veto. I was able to get both you and Jarrod to admit to me that you were voting me out, so I didn't feel bad at all about using it. Big Brother is full of twists and turns, and I just happened to be on the winning end of one. It could just as easily have been me that the veto was used on.

No - you didnt throw cody under the bus at all....But like I said...I was going for the clean sweep for KC so I threw that out there to derail his vote for you.

And I believe I was again the one who was on the anti-Cody trail.

He voted Al out - and I vowed revenge on every person who messed with my man. I made every desision based on that.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:43 PM

so, whoever is left, please keep the libations flowing.... :)

requiem 09-12-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407090)
My original intention was not to deceive, but I did not want to be robbed of an opportunity to play the game based on my age. It was not until Cody arrived that I realized I would not have been.

Even I didn't know this!!!! lol

I thought you were in your 40s. lol.

aboe 09-12-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407095)
No - you didnt throw cody under the bus at all....But like I said...I was going for the clean sweep for KC so I threw that out there to derail his vote for you.

And I believe I was again the one who was on the anti-Cody trail.

He voted Al out - and I vowed revenge on every person who messed with my man. I made every desision based on that.

:D

You don't know how much your friendship has meant to me.

Alex336 09-12-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407092)
Think what you my Alex. I post all over this site, I talk it up, I am converted people over here and I have much respect the the team here.

I talk to Myst every single day and I talked to KC like we were lifetime friends.

I am sorry I used that set of cards - but it goes with the rest of my game so I don't regret it. I am sorry that I hurt people I love yes, the rest for me is gameplay.

I don't think BBQ or YAK admins look at our PMs but if ppl wanted to believe the words coming out of my mouth - that was on them.

Why didn't you grill Justin more? You could have gotten info from him.

Once again, I'm talking about ME, PERSONALLY, and whether or not I would have said that.

Also, I never heard it directly from Justin. I heard it from Leo, and I couldn't remember whom he said had told him. I actually thought it was Cody until now.

And at that point, even if I HAD known it was Justin, I barely even had time for the game. I still probably wouldn't have grilled him. The game had mostly fallen off my personal radar at that point.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407097)
Even I didn't know this!!!! lol

I thought you were in your 40s. lol.

exactly!

requiem 09-12-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407086)
Thank you Alex, and I'm sorry I really reamed you for that... I too thought you started that. That one really hurt me personally.

Like you said... I felt like all these GREAT new people FINALLY found us and joined... I was SOOOOO happy. Then that rumor started flying and I felt everything I did, everything I worked so hard to do was just... FLUSH.... My heart was truly broken.

I'm sorry :( I didn't want to hurt anyone and it's clear that all I did this summer was hurt people. I truly am sorry :(

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407101)
I'm sorry :( I didn't want to hurt anyone and it's clear that all I did this summer was hurt people. I truly am sorry :(

stop that! its a game!!!!! we love you :brownie: :brownie: :brownie: