YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407110)
fyi
jarrod=sheldon

Oh yeah... sorry! I forget sometimes when I ramble!! I don't know how many times I almost messed that up!! lol....

Also, for those who don't know...

Paulette = Lisa :)

requiem 09-12-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407098)
:D

You don't know how much your friendship has meant to me.

*BLUSH*

But now I can't even have you as a straight crush you ass!!! LOL...I am offically a cougar! lol.

But likewise...You were a rock for me. I have missed having you in my life <3

TheKdd 09-12-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407092)
Think what you my Alex. I post all over this site, I talk it up, I am converted people over here and I have much respect the the team here.

I talk to Myst every single day and I talked to KC like we were lifetime friends.

I am sorry I used that set of cards - but it goes with the rest of my game so I don't regret it. I am sorry that I hurt people I love yes, the rest for me is gameplay.

I don't think BBQ or YAK admins look at our PMs but if ppl wanted to believe the words coming out of my mouth - that was on them.

Why didn't you grill Justin more? You could have gotten info from him.

Moving on. I love my YAK and thats all that matters.

Well I don't think you did it to break my heart... You didn't know why or how we made this place... But I was heart broken anyway.

And YES, BBQ Admins have the ability to read PMs, and at the time of my leaving, they did do it and made fun of them in their staff area. Remember, I was a Moderator there. I saw it. Then later, they banned a few of us AFTER this site was made because they saw us talking to our friends there about it, IN PMs.

This is why I took it so personal. Because I was ADAMANT about making a site where there was integrity. But again, you couldn't have known any of that, so I don't fault you for it. It just hurt. And once again, I am REALLY sorry I took it all out on Alex. :(

aboe 09-12-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407115)
*BLUSH*

But now I can't even have you as a straight crush you ass!!! LOL...I am offically a cougar! lol.

But likewise...You were a rock for me. I have missed having you in my life <3

You are still one of my best friends... You kept me sane throughout the game... and you don't know how much that meant to me.

requiem 09-12-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407107)
So, here's what I really want to say. I've played this game back to back now 3 times. My game has changed every time but I've learned so much every time. The 1st game I played, I was beyond hurt when I was evicted. I can't even put into words how bad it was for me. But over time, the hurt healed & realized how much it really was just a game. The 2nd game I played I came in 2nd but was crushed once again because I wanted that win, so bad! I played hard, thought I played a great game & didn't really stab people in the back. I was stuck for a while mad that I didn't win but in the meantime, was taking away Jarrod's win... when after time, I see exactly why he won & he so deserved it. Especially after playing this game & being on the other end.

I just want everyone to realize, coming from someone who's played several times & have been in your shoes... seeing how everyone played & how everyone strategized can be very hurtful, but it doesn't define the person. This game is designed for backstabbing, lying if you half to, choosing loyalties & simply making stuff up if it helps you get to the end. Think of a BB game where everyone was nice & upfront with everyone... how exciting would it be??

Everyone played the game they did to get them where they ended up... The F2 were F2 for a reason... and KC won because she deserved it! That is why there is a jury... we all decided who was to win, not one person. I love this game... it takes a toll on me. Know one knows how much emotion I put into this game except Robbie & Sheldon... they are my ROCKS!! I'm proud to have played this game with 2 of my very best friends, even if we didn't win!

Most of all... I LOVE THIS PLACE! I know & want all of you to know the hurt will go away... we were all deceived in one way or another, so our feelings are real. But time will heal them. Nothing was personal... it's simply a game. It took a long time for that to sink in for me... and even though I know this, stuff still hurts. I've walked away each game I've played a better person... gained lifetime friendships... and now a place to call home. I have no regrets... only an experience I'll never forget!!

I met Robbie in my 1st game, and let me tell you... this boy changed my freaking life! He is the sole reason I love myself a little more everyday. I met Sheldon through playing online BB... he is as genuine they come. And from this game alone... I feel I walk away with a new family, not just a best friend!

THANKS LOVE BUG!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Me love you love time!

Alex336 09-12-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407109)
Alex, I said I was 19. That is in fact a teenager. I am curious as to what was not adding up.

Everything you said about your job. You said that you worked for CBS, right? CBS has offices in LA and NYC. San Mateo is about six hours from Los Angeles. It wasn't mixing together. Sounded fabricated from jump.

aboe 09-12-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407119)
Everything you said about your job. You said that you worked for CBS, right? CBS has offices in LA and NYC. San Mateo is about six hours from Los Angeles. It wasn't mixing together. Sounded fabricated from jump.

You are confusing me with another houseguest. I never said I worked for CBS... That was Josh I believe?

I said I work for BNO News, which I do. I showed you my twitter account as well as articles I have written and articles written about me.

Alex336 09-12-2012 10:56 PM

Ahhhhhhhh, OK then! Sorry about that. I always had parts of you, Cody and Josh all jumbled together.

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407113)
i am a very level-headed person, but I can't help but be a little offended by what I'm reading. You guys didn't even give me a chance to win. Your minds were made up before the questions. The results would have been the same whether I showed up or not. That's so disappointing.

You know what Leo... I wished we would have done the jury questions separate. Then had time to think about it more. Like Robbie said, your answers were better... but not much time to actually think about things went against you to.

The thing is, there were some hiccups in this game. It was the 1st season for Mikey to be hosting & he TRIED hard to make everything work out as he had planned out on paper. Think of us as guinea pigs for the YBB game... somethings just sucked, not just for you... trust me, I feel I wasn't exactly dealt a straight deck in places... but it's the game.

You had great answers, but also we didn't get to ask both of you questions either, so at this point, I can't say you changed my vote in the end but you def made me think twice.

Leo 09-12-2012 10:58 PM

Your vote was about me playing on another site. I didn't lie, that's not me over there. I've never even been to that site, EVER!