YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Sheldon 09-13-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407210)
Week 4: Kel the HOH I believe, Alex and Leo nominated.

This was also the week that Jarrod, Kel and I kinda teamed up... sorta.

Yeah, I was HOH this week, since I had "survived" the vote the week before and came back to win HOH.

We teamed up, and I thought we were tight, but looking back now... Hmmm...

*marks notes down on KC's list*

Sheldon 09-13-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407215)
We were just discussing (KC and I) how much hell we put poor Jarrod thru! lol. How did you make it so far?!?!? HAHA.

Reading back now, I'm wondering the same damn this. :rofl:

I was getting it from all sides - my alliances, my enemies, casual viewers, babies, the homeless man outside my home, and unicorns. I think that covers just about everyone who was out to get me during this game. :D

19wingz 09-13-2012 09:33 AM

Personally, I will say what I was most shocked about - and this is about the game, not all the bullshittiness behind the scenes.

I am most shocked to see, as an on looker, the pre-existing relationship Paulette, Jarrod and Robbie had coming into this game. It had the makings of a great casting twist, as unintentional as it was. They did very well keeping it quiet, although, we also see it might not have been as tight as some members thought.

Mystycl 09-13-2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407348)
Uh-huh. I knew it. I'll add that lie to my list. Along with you saying you were completely alone in this game when I approached you to join Kel and I. You're racking up quite a tally, my dear! :wink:

ok, in her defense. i wasnt really playing. i didnt want to play. so i told her i would do her bidding and vote with her all the way to the end....
yes i had "my list" but that was pure revenge! not game play...
she was really alone...... she just had 2 votes instead of 1 :)

Mystycl 09-13-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407338)
As for not staying up until 5 in the morning to play truth or dare, that was NEVER taken into my account for the final win. I based it on game play, not on who participated in the House Parties. I'm sorry if you think it affected your vote somehow, cause that wasn't the case with me.

ditto!!
jarrod, kel, and i were usually the first ones to go to bed. i played the games ONCE.
for most of us, you lost due to lack of social game. period.

you should have tried harder after the alex mess.... but hind sight.....

Mystycl 09-13-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407348)
Uh-huh. I knew it. I'll add that lie to my list. Along with you saying you were completely alone in this game when I approached you to join Kel and I. You're racking up quite a tally, my dear! :wink:

even though 'you and kel' was a lie :wink:

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407324)
ok, i have to ask this......... i missed something somewhere

WHO THE FUCK IS JASON?

I think they were referring to Jason from BB3, the Jason/Danielle connection :)

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407351)
Reading back now, I'm wondering the same damn this. :rofl:

I was getting it from all sides - my alliances, my enemies, casual viewers, babies, the homeless man outside my home, and unicorns. I think that covers just about everyone who was out to get me during this game. :D

But not me!!! Just saying... Carry on :love:

Sheldon 09-13-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407217)
Week 5: Kel HOH... I am remembering this better now... I don't remember who she nominated... Al and Leo. Crap, I made deals with Leo. This wasn't supposed to be working this way.

Enter the Coup. DAMMIT ROBBIE. It would have all been so much fun! Anyway... the plan was to remove Leo and Al, put up Jarrod and Paulette, with Jarrod walking out the door. Dangerous that boy... shady as all get out. Yeah, I had his number! Well... it was explained earlier how that worked out, so I won't get into that.

So yeah, I THOUGHT I was being accused of something. I didn't make up a cheating lie... I actually thought I was being accused of getting special treatment. I shouldn't have assumed. HOWEVER, because I told Robbie, and I had Robbie throw me under the bus already for it, I figured my game was done anyway. I felt like crap that week. I "got got" so to speak and felt like I was being looked at like I was getting special treatment... and after just coming off that week with Alex, I guess I was still a little emotional about that. So yeah, I wanted out of the game. I had no coup, I was exposed a little for being a gamer... I just wanted out.

Myst refused to vote me out, Leo... God I love ya... He campaigned for me to stay. I seriously didn't have the heart to tell him that I asked to go up. He was loyal as all get out to me (even though I now know about his side dish Cody LMAO)... That was awesome. Jarrod told me he was going to keep me, but I had just had Robbie throw me under the bus to them. Did I believe that? HELL NO. I guess I should be really thankful now that Leo had pulled Cody in with him. Without Cody, I would be history... AND WITHOUT KEL... LOVE YOU KEL! Kel stayed true to me even when her fake "final two" Jarrod wasn't.

I felt literally SICK about Al leaving though. SICK. No, I didn't tell him not to campaign... but I did think it was a done deal. I never thought I had Cody... thanks to Leo.

Oh and yes, I was the vote to vote back Alex in the game this week also. hee hee. I just did that, well, cause I thought it would be funny to get people wondering who the hell would do that. I knew I wouldn't get blamed for that.

All the while, I was making it more and more that Myst had absolutely NOTHING to do with me...

Yeah, I heard about this plan to backdoor me with the CDT from Robbie, and I was pretty surprised considering we had JUST got into an alliance together. Of course, I figured that Robbie was telling me this because I was in his alliance, not because Paulette was included with this plan, so he was protecting her. Scary to think that if you weren't planning on putting up Paulette with me, it would have been used and I would have been the first one to Jury.

Mystycl 09-13-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407369)
I think they were referring to Jason from BB3, the Jason/Danielle connection :)

ok, but that is not the same danielle....