YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Sheldon 09-13-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407226)
We were just talking about this....both of us sat at our screens waiting for the time to run out. lol. SORRY JARROD!

UGH...Of course. The ONE Veto I didn't want to win was actually handed to me. Thanks for the awesome gift, you two! :p

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 11:21 AM

I just want to clarify a couple things on the duos week... since it was literally the only thing I did in this game, I had thought I put a lot of thought into it.

I could have used it & taken Leo & myself off the block and Robbie/Cody would have went up & things will would have played out the same, or should have. I would have voted to evict Kel/Myst, Leo would have voted out Robbie/Cody... Jarrod should have broke that tie by still voting out Kel/Myst. The reason I played it the way I did was for several reasons. The behind the scenes stuff for our Secret 3 I would say was hardest for me... I had Jarrod telling me stuff about his alliances with some stuff I wasn't supposed to say to Robbie, not because he didn't want Robbie to know, but because we know Robbie well enough to know how he can be set off & he was playing a different game than we've seen before & didn't want him to freak out (like he did when Jarrod was evicted)... I also had Robbie telling me stuff from his alliances, with some stuff that I wasn't supposed to tell Jarrod, although now I know why as he was working against him. I was completely loyal to these boys, I'd give my life to give them happiness. But I felt like I had complete loyalty from each of them to me, but they weren't giving it to each other. I totally felt split in the middle & that's not what I imagined our alliance to be like.

Anyway, this was also coming off the Al eviction... 2 things killed me in this week because it was the 1st & only time I started doubt Jarrod's loyalty. I thought Cody's vote was secure for Al to stay & thought that Jarrod had went against our alliance & voted him out... I also thought he threw the HOH comp to KC, so he could get rid of one of us & it not be on his hands. I can't even explain the turmoil I went through over this because Jarrod is a true friend & after we talked, I was ASHAMED I ever doubted him. I still feel awful.

So, now that the backstory is done, for the strategy. I wanted to not use the veto & play like I wanted to leave so that we could accomplish a couple things as a group. I knew Leo was safe, but I also knew he would campaign like mad, giving both Jarrod & Robbie a little bargaining power with Leo... for the coming weeks. Robbie was supposed to convince Cody into voting out Leo & myself so that Jarrod could tell KC that was his vote to save the alliance he was building with her. It also ensured that if Jarrod had really defected from our alliance, I would be leaving instead of Robbie... but also thinking that Jarrod would have a tougher time voting me out over Robbie. I knew I was going to be taking the fall for this one... in some ways it failed, but bottom line it didn't. I wanted Jarrod & Robbie to go further than me, as much as I wanted to win... I could see they had a better shot at winning in the end so this was all 100% my doing & decision. They went along with what I wanted to do. Granted, I did not really expect the backlash to happen, but that's how the game goes. Not everything plays out exactly as planned.

Mystycl 09-13-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407390)
UGH...Of course. The ONE Veto I didn't want to win was actually handed to me. Thanks for the awesome gift, you two! :p

wow. and all this time, i thought al was the one who got screwed dry, but it was you! i am so sorry dude....thats gotta sting a little....

Sheldon 09-13-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407230)
So that's all I think... here we sit tonight, with me winning the game I had no intention on winning LMAO

Thanks to everyone though! I had a BLAST! I had never played this kind of game online before and OMG... it was SOOOOO much fun. Then getting to meet you all... OMG... It was AMAZING.

Thanks for sharing all that with us, KC!

I agree it was a blast to play this summer, and getting to meet everyone here was awesome. I would have never been able to get into the in-depth stories and close relationships that we built without this game. A huge thanks to YY for allowing Mikey to put this on, and to Mikey and Wingz for hosting. A fantastic way to cover up a blah BB14 experience. I think we had better drama and game play than the TV show this season!

19wingz 09-13-2012 11:26 AM

Thanks for including me in your thanks, Jarrod, but I gotta give all props to Mikey. Dude rocked it and I was just there to help/support from an admin point of view. The hosting was all him. The only thing we developed together (rather ironically bringing it up to one another almost at the same time) was Zingy.

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 11:28 AM

It was funny how Sheldon mentioned The Zingbot, then here he came!! lol... must have been on the same wave length too!

19wingz 09-13-2012 11:31 AM

Ya, I remember laughing with Mikey about the irony there. We were developing it, timing and all, and there goes Jarrod with his damn speculation! LOL

I will share a "production secret..." we did push the Zingbot appearance a little ahead of our schedule. Gotta learn to adapt.

Mystycl 09-13-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407391)
I just want to clarify a couple things on the duos week... since it was literally the only thing I did in this game, I had thought I put a lot of thought into it.

I could have used it & taken Leo & myself off the block and Robbie/Cody would have went up & things will would have played out the same, or should have. I would have voted to evict Kel/Myst, Leo would have voted out Robbie/Cody... Jarrod should have broke that tie by still voting out Kel/Myst. The reason I played it the way I did was for several reasons. The behind the scenes stuff for our Secret 3 I would say was hardest for me... I had Jarrod telling me stuff about his alliances with some stuff I wasn't supposed to say to Robbie, not because he didn't want Robbie to know, but because we know Robbie well enough to know how he can be set off & he was playing a different game than we've seen before & didn't want him to freak out (like he did when Jarrod was evicted)... I also had Robbie telling me stuff from his alliances, with some stuff that I wasn't supposed to tell Jarrod, although now I know why as he was working against him. I was completely loyal to these boys, I'd give my life to give them happiness. But I felt like I had complete loyalty from each of them to me, but they weren't giving it to each other. I totally felt split in the middle & that's not what I imagined our alliance to be like.

Anyway, this was also coming off the Al eviction... 2 things killed me in this week because it was the 1st & only time I started doubt Jarrod's loyalty. I thought Cody's vote was secure for Al to stay & thought that Jarrod had went against our alliance & voted him out... I also thought he threw the HOH comp to KC, so he could get rid of one of us & it not be on his hands. I can't even explain the turmoil I went through over this because Jarrod is a true friend & after we talked, I was ASHAMED I ever doubted him. I still feel awful.

So, now that the backstory is done, for the strategy. I wanted to not use the veto & play like I wanted to leave so that we could accomplish a couple things as a group. I knew Leo was safe, but I also knew he would campaign like mad, giving both Jarrod & Robbie a little bargaining power with Leo... for the coming weeks. Robbie was supposed to convince Cody into voting out Leo & myself so that Jarrod could tell KC that was his vote to save the alliance he was building with her. It also ensured that if Jarrod had really defected from our alliance, I would be leaving instead of Robbie... but also thinking that Jarrod would have a tougher time voting me out over Robbie. I knew I was going to be taking the fall for this one... in some ways it failed, but bottom line it didn't. I wanted Jarrod & Robbie to go further than me, as much as I wanted to win... I could see they had a better shot at winning in the end so this was all 100% my doing & decision. They went along with what I wanted to do. Granted, I did not really expect the backlash to happen, but that's how the game goes. Not everything plays out exactly as planned.

he would have voted out me and kel, we now know... :)

Sheldon 09-13-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407267)
Am I old enough to be a cougar? Perhaps a Puma? What exactly is the male version anyway? LOL....I get called an otter but I think that's really more of a step down from a bear. lol.

HAHAHAHA.... OK, I retract my "weasel" statement from earlier. You're a DAMN Otter!

Hmmm....doesn't have the same feeling or meaning behind it. :confused:

Sheldon 09-13-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407308)
and add

there were several times i heard, i cant do this i have school, and i cant do that i have a date, or a, whatever...and even i said it. and bitched really bad in the beginning, but it was brought to my attention, so i must pay it forward.....
if you are not willing to rearrange your schedule, for whatever reason and those reasons may be totally important and sometimes unavoidable, then dont sign up to play a game that takes an abundance of time!
we all made it work...

Agreed. I made the commitment to the game and I wanted to make it the best experience, not only for me, but for everyone who was playing, so I wanted to participate as much as I could. I still had a personal life (I didn't spend 24/7 on here - as much as I would if I could), but when something important came up, I made sure I was here.

We did the extra things like the House Parties and "dare or DARE" games just to help pass the time between comps and to get to know each other better. Nothing wrong with just hanging out sometimes, you know? We invited everyone to participate, but if you couldn't make it, there were no hard feelings. We just enjoyed each other's company, built some great friendships, and worked to make the game the best we could for each other and the viewers.