YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Sheldon 09-13-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 407453)
I think that the jury made somewhat personal decisions this time around (no disrespect to the jury members, or to Leo!). So that being said, Kc, you could have probably answered your questions with a giant F YOU, dumped a glass of tea over their heads, and sacrificed all of their first born children all while getting a hardy laugh from them while they placed your key in the box lol.

I'd have to agree with this. Some Jurors might have made their vote personal, but in regards to the final questions, that didn't play into my decision. I used the time to ask the question that I really wanted an answer to, but my vote was based on the way the entire season was played - both from my time in the YBB House and from what the Jury members said about the weeks after I left. KC was a *slightly* better overall player. My decision was much closer then I think people realized, since I could remove the emotion of Leo and KC sending me to Jury and focus on how the game was actually played. Yes, Leo fought like hell to make it week after week to the Final 2 and I give him major credit for doing what I couldn't, but KC had a smoother run and a better social aspect. Plus, hearing what I've heard now about KC's behind-the-scenes run of the house (for example: taking the target off herself and Myst by focusing everyone on the Alex/Leo/Jarrod battle) and throwing comps to further herself, it makes me realize I made the right decision for my vote. In addition, she sent everyone to the Jury in almost the exact order that Myst asked for. Not many people could do what she did this season.

Mystycl 09-13-2012 01:47 PM

guess all leo's game play started after i got booted, or it was in pms, cause i just dont see it....
maybe i was sleeping the whole time or something LOL

Leo 09-13-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407461)
guess all leo's game play started after i got booted, or it was in pms, cause i just dont see it....

You're sweet.

Sheldon 09-13-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407461)

For me, it was more about what he didn't do - or say, rather. He was really sneaky and good at getting people to give up information about the rest of the House, but without giving any information back in return. I think we touched on this in the Jury House, but he'd ask where my head was at on nominations when he was HOH and I'd send him a whole PM of my thoughts on everyone and how I would do nominations if I was HOH, but when the roles were reversed, he'd send a very vague or non-committal message, like "I'd go after people who weren't participating" or "I'd have a few people in mind, but not sure what I'd really do." It was frustrating as hell, but it was impressive game play to watch happen. I couldn't fault him for doing it, since he could never be blamed for throwing certain people under the bus. So, good job on that, Leo! I wanted to strangle you at times, but that was quite a smart move!

Leo 09-13-2012 02:02 PM

I just finished up a hike through the mountains. I'm feeling very refreshed! Now, off to play tennis for a bit. I'll give the rundown of my side of everything later on this evening. I can't promise that it will sound as impressive as KC's, but I enjoy my version very much!

Sheldon 09-13-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407465)
I just finished up a hike through the mountains. I'm feeling very refreshed! Now, off to play tennis for a bit. I'll give the rundown of my side of everything later on this evening. I can't promise that it will sound as impressive as KC's, but I enjoy my version very much!

I look forward to hearing it! I'm sure it'll be more bombshells we didn't know, but I can't imagine not knowing your side of the story. It'll help fill in some of the holes that still exist.

MissSouthernLady 09-13-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407169)
Kasey, one last thing I want to say before I go, I NEVER blamed you for my eviction, Kel, I did blame. You, I didn't.

I am so sorry AL:(! That week was so horrible for me...if I could have done things different I would have...I would have never put up KC and Cody would have gone up instead....

TheKdd 09-13-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407415)
Fair enough, but I think she knew exactly what I meant. I had asked her point-blank about being in an alliance with you, since everyone assumed that to begin with because of both of you being staff, but she said that she wasn't working with anyone. That was the lie. She knew she had your vote, so that would constitute "working together" in my book.

However, I'm learning this was one of the smallest of lies told in this game, so it doesn't really matter over all. Just an interesting look at how things were working behind the scenes...

:D

MissSouthernLady 09-13-2012 02:28 PM

So as I have finally finished reading the threads...I realize that I truely played this game alone as for every alliance that I was in was fake. Oh well this game had so many twists and turns that I don't feel that season 2 will top this....

19wingz 09-13-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407456)
i actually disagree with this first part, other than me..... i'll admit it. i own it.
but i REALLY think she played a better TOTAL game! social, strategical, "physical", and mental...... she was one step ahead at all times.... wish yall were privy to what i was... they way her mind works is kinda scary...
(no comment from wingz needed here :p )

You don't want a comment, but you'll get one. Just because you asked me not to give one. LMAO

Her mind works HELLA HELLA HELLA scary. One day I'll write a book on how TK's mind has made me say WTF - in good and bad ways. Sometimes she's a total blond ditz too ;)

Also, I gotta go with Mikey here. Surprise? LOL I also think, as an outsider, many (not all) of the jury votes were personal. Obviously I can't speak for any juror. It's just what I gleaned. I followed this game very closely for a number of reasons. Some even admitted it, indirectly by admitting that Leo's answers almost changed minds but there wasn't enough time to truly change minds. It seems minds were made before the show, and while that is probably more true to the BB game than we think, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Everyone put their heart and soul in this. I think because many didn't know what they knew now, TK could have burned you with a cigarette and still gotten your vote. But hindsight is always 20/20. I can't remember who said that somewhere in this thread. So true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSouthernLady (Post 407476)
So as I have finally finished reading the threads...I realize that I truely played this game alone as for every alliance that I was in was fake. Oh well this game had so many twists and turns that I don't feel that season 2 will top this....

Hey, you got Yakmerica's choice to throw in faces. LOL ;)

You haven't answered me ... iTunes or Amazon? Or if you don't want it, that's fine to. :D