YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:16 PM

i will be totally honest with you leo....
1) my gut didnt trust you.... (which it trusted the wrong people in the end anyway, so that turned out to be not the way to go)
2) i voted personal
:love:

Leo 09-12-2012 08:17 PM

myst, i knew I wouldn't have your vote, and I'm ok with that. You and KC are tight, so it would have been a real blow to her if you voted for me.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406828)
What I do know is this, Robbie and KC were great at forming relationships. And, as I just found out tonight, there were plenty of pre-existing relationships in this game that I didn't know about. That definitely helps in a jury situation.

yeah that was a blast to several of us,..... took a while to sink in....

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:18 PM

but i will be honest again leo..... i feel like you have been more social and talkative tonight than in the whole game.....
IMO only

Leo 09-12-2012 08:19 PM

You're right, Myst. I don't excel in social situations. I knew that wouldn't be my strong point. That's what I couldn't take Robbie to the end because he blew us all out of the water with his social game.

requiem 09-12-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406826)
I just have a feeling that, if the roles were reversed and you used the titanium veto on me, then you would still have gotten more votes than me in the end. it just seems personal, that's all.

I've said many times that it is not personal, and as I said in the chat - If I had won it, I wouldn't have needed to use it so that is a moot point.

I don't blame you for it. You did what we all would have...But I can't get you my vote for that, because I just didn't like the twist. For me - it sealed your fate.

You gave better answers tonight, and you fought hard. Had that twist knocked me out over Jarrod I don't think I would be so anti vote for Leo - But I just couldn't vote for what I didn't think was fair gameplay.

That's my opinion and it's not personal so please don't assume that you know me that well cause you don't.

Trust me - I can hold my own, so if you wanna keep up on this. I'm ready. lol

Sheldon 09-12-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406826)
I just have a feeling that, if the roles were reversed and you used the titanium veto on me, then you would still have gotten more votes than me in the end. it just seems personal, that's all.

I can't speak for everyone's reasoning behind their votes (they'll have to answer that), but for me, as I said in my speech before I locked in my key, it came down to the overall game. It wasn't until after I was evicted and started talking with all the other Jury members (both before and after me) that I realized how big of a role KC played in EVERY SINGLE PERSON's game in the YBB House. She manipulated that House from start to finish, even if she wasn't in power. The scope of her fingers in everyone's game was boggling, and I realized that she did most of it without ever getting caught. THAT was what impressed me. That's why I said it was a smoother game.

Again, for me, the Veto being used never came into play with my decision. I can't speak for everyone. Obviously, Robbie made his feelings known on the subject. Hard to say about me in the Finals. Hell, I thought I had Robbie on my side, but I'm learning that wasn't true either - even with our Secret 3 alliance. This game makes you question EVERYTHING!

requiem 09-12-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406828)
What I do know is this, Robbie and KC were great at forming relationships. And, as I just found out tonight, there were plenty of pre-existing relationships in this game that I didn't know about. That definitely helps in a jury situation.

You are right. I think having 3 of us knowing each other def. had an impact.

Leo 09-12-2012 08:20 PM

I'm not arguing, Robbie.. .just stating my opinion. I have much respect for everyone who played this game, so I'll never say anything harsh about any of you.

requiem 09-12-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406834)
You're right, Myst. I don't excel in social situations. I knew that wouldn't be my strong point. That's what I couldn't take Robbie to the end because he blew us all out of the water with his social game.

Thank you Leo. I tried. It was a lot of hard work I must say....

...But in the end I was just the villian who played with stings, got voted out and then came clean. lol.

My social game could have crumbled with the right jury questions in the final 2.