YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

19wingz 09-13-2012 05:37 PM

Damn, THIS is what I love most about the game - knowing EVERYONE'S thoughts in strategy. Instead, Julie Chen will give us 30 minute coverage of Shanielle when we have the BB14 reunion.

I'm glad this thread is around for this reason. We learn SO MUCH

Mystycl 09-13-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407562)
Well, I was on the block against Alex, so I doubt I got mad that you didn't keep him :)

sorry, many dead brain cells....
you pmed me and i told you i would keep someone... not sure who, maybe justin?
i didnt vote the way i told you i would, you then sent me a pm asking WTF, which i dont think i ever answered.....
what was i gonna say,? KC told me not to? LMAO
my memory is no where near as good as yalls. i am amazed that yall remember all this...
but that was the last convo i remember us having...

Leo 09-13-2012 05:46 PM

I won HOH next, and I took my 2nd attempt at Jarrod's BB life. This was a trend for me in this game, and part of what cost me the victory... aside from my formerly-established horrible social game! At first, I wasn't ready to break my deal with Jarrod. I thought it was too soon. No way in hell was I putting up KC and Cody, so that just left Pink and Robbie. IF Pink had not pulled the stunt the previous round, then I would have put up Jarrod and Robbie from the start. I never wanted her to leave the game because I thought she would be easy to beat in the end. NO OFFENSE because I know now I would have lost to you as well! But she volunteered to go up. Of course, she wanted me to put up Cody or KC beside her. That was our second clue that there was something going on between the two (Robbie and Pink) or three (and Jarrod) of them. I also must point out here that Pink was the only post-jury HG who ever mentioned putting KC on the block. I made note of that, and this is when I decided... sorry KC... that I wanted to sit next to Cody or Pink in the finale. To my defense, KC had already told me that she wanted to be evicted in the next few rounds because she wanted to go to the jury to fight for me to win. So, she kinda helped me come to that conclusion.

Anyway, veto was played. Robbie won. I was offered the infamous Pandora's Box. Of course I said yes. So, I won the Titanium Veto and all of the serious consequences from the veto comp were erased. I kept having to cover my tracks with Robbie this week. After he helped me the week before by keeping me in the house, I repaid him by putting him on the block? Well, I told him he was the pawn. He wasn't. I wanted him out because I felt like he was getting too close to the end. I thought he was more dangerous than Jarrod at this point because Jarrod had just screwed both Kel and Myst. I also told Robbie that the only reason I opened PB was because I knew that the result would be that he wouldn't have to take any of the consequences. I didn't know that, but it sounded good.

I also didn't try to win the POV, but I really wanted Pink to take it. I was really disappointed when she only took a few boxes.

Robbie used it on himself. I couldn't put up Cody or KC, so I put up Jarrod with the intent of sending him home. The result was tough for me. Cody and KC both voted to evict Pink, even though they knew I wanted her to stay. After the vote, Cody confessed to me that he kept Jarrod because he felt like it was the right thing to do. I could have strangled him, but then I would have been down an alliance member! However, KC lied to me and told me that she was the one vote against Jarrod. I had a strong feeling that she lied because Robbie swore to me it was him. So, I decided if I had to cut her loose, then I wouldn't feel bad about it.

MissSouthernLady 09-13-2012 05:49 PM

Wow Leo...you should write the YBB book...it would be a great read!

Leo 09-13-2012 05:58 PM

She won the next HOH, and told me that Cody would be the target. This was bad news for me, but I knew I had a secret weapon to prevent him from going home. Even though a lot of you don't appreciate this twist, maybe you will appreciate the way I played this week. I never would have done or said certain things had it not been for the Veto of the Gods. KC and I were still honoring our deal to Jarrod, so she put up Cody and Robbie. If I had it my way, then Robbie would have left, but Jarrod and KC gave me the speech about only the most deserving people should be in the final 4. F that. I want the Final 4 to be the people who would take me to the end. Cody was one of them, and Robbie wasn't.

Jarrod wins the veto, and PMs me to make sure that I'm on board to get Cody out. I was purposely apprehensive about it. I told him that I didn't think that was the best move for my game. I wanted him to pull Robbie off of the block. I even think I DRed about whether or not he would have the balls to do it. Oh, the DRs....

Well, he had the balls. He did it. I went up, and I was ecstatic! He told me the only reason he put me up was because he wanted to make sure Cody left. Hahaha, ok. So, I knew I was going to use the Veto. I think Cody had pretty much given up at that point. He actually thought he would be voted out over me... oh, Cody... I told him not to worry, that I had one last trick up my sleeve, and he'd have to wait to find out. Well, he did... I didn't hear from him again until I saw him in the chat room on eviction night.

Even though I knew the rules of my veto stated that it trumps a golden veto, I really felt bad about putting Jarrod up because he won the veto. So, I thought why don't I just put Robbie right back up on the block. I tried to talk to KC about it without it being obvious what was going to happen. She was very reluctant to have Robbie on the block. So was I. Because the result would have been the same had Jarrod not used the veto. Cody would have left. So, I knew I had to use it on Jarrod. This was my 3rd strike at him and he was out. I saved myself and Cody. I just had to get Robbie out to guarantee myself a spot in the Final 2.

Leo 09-13-2012 06:00 PM

Oh, to justify putting up Jarrod without feeling too bad about it, I was able to get him to confess that he was voting me out. The whole time he had been talking about the most deserving going to the Final 4, so I took that as a slap in the face. Now, that it was me on the block against Cody and not Robbie, that reasoning changed? No, thanks. If Jarrod hadn't confessed, then I would have used it on Robbie, and I would have lost Cody...

Leo 09-13-2012 06:03 PM

I won the next HOH. I put KC and Cody on the block, keeping Robbie safe. I told him it was because of what happened the previous round when he got so upset. But, in reality, it was because I hoped he wouldn't try as hard for the veto if he thought he was safe. I really, really, really, wanted Cody to win that veto, and I threw the comp. I should have won it myself, and made the move I wanted to make. I would have used the veto on Cody and he would have voted Robbie out of the game. But KC won it, and she just couldn't justify keeping Cody around any longer, so he was axed. I, of course, had no idea about the Robbie/KC alliance. I was glad that it wasn't my vote that sent Cody out of the house because I knew I needed an ally in the jury house... I didn't have any at that point.

Leo 09-13-2012 06:14 PM

KC told me that she really didn't want to go to the finals, and that she would throw the final HOH comp to me, so that I could choose. I believe she wanted me to take Robbie over her. So, she threw Part 1 to me (after 2 hours!), won Part 2, and then threw Part 3 to me. Before the comp, I didn't think that I needed to win it. I thought that both Robbie and KC had to take me to the end because neither of them thought they could beat the other one. So, I really thought about throwing it. But then I thought that I needed to have all of these competition wins in my portfolio to prove to the jury why I deserved to win. My reason for evicting Robbie was simple... sure, I thought he was a huge jury threat because of his amazing social game, and sure, I was loyal to KC through it all, but the real reason was because he lied to me the round Jarrod was evicted. I asked him if Jarrod and Cody were on the block together, who would he evict... he said Jarrod. Well, I put that scenario into play, and he voted to evict Cody. That was it for us in the game.

I took KC knowing that I would probably lose to her, but I thought I had a lot of pros as to why I deserved the victory. My main thing was that I didn't play a personal game. That's part of the reason why I didn't get emotionally attached to anyone. I knew that would make it harder to cut them off when the time came. It happened to me with Myst (without her knowledge, I'm assuming) and it happened to me with Pink. After Alex left, I brushed off my shoulders and went to work. I busted my ass to get to the end. No one needed to win comps like I did, and I pulled them out at the perfect times. I don't consider myself a huge mastermind of this game, but I made some pretty great moves that I'm so proud of. I had to get my hands very dirty in the process, but I don't regret it at all. The person with the clean hands was rewarded, but it turns out she was just wearing gloves the whole time. I <3 you, KC, thank you for making this experience what it was for me. Thank you, Cody for being there for me without ever really being there. Thank you to Jarrod and Robbie for keeping me on my toes. Thank you to everyone else who participated. I'm not as cold-hearted as my game might make you think, you all won a place in my heart without me ever really letting you know.

Sheldon 09-13-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407638)
KC told me that she really didn't want to go to the finals, and that she would throw the final HOH comp to me, so that I could choose. I believe she wanted me to take Robbie over her. So, she threw Part 1 to me (after 2 hours!), won Part 2, and then threw Part 3 to me. Before the comp, I didn't think that I needed to win it. I thought that both Robbie and KC had to take me to the end because neither of them thought they could beat the other one. So, I really thought about throwing it. But then I thought that I needed to have all of these competition wins in my portfolio to prove to the jury why I deserved to win. My reason for evicting Robbie was simple... sure, I thought he was a huge jury threat because of his amazing social game, and sure, I was loyal to KC through it all, but the real reason was because he lied to me the round Jarrod was evicted. I asked him if Jarrod and Cody were on the block together, who would he evict... he said Jarrod. Well, I put that scenario into play, and he voted to evict Cody. That was it for us in the game.

I took KC knowing that I would probably lose to her, but I thought I had a lot of pros as to why I deserved the victory. My main thing was that I didn't play a personal game. That's part of the reason why I didn't get emotionally attached to anyone. I knew that would make it harder to cut them off when the time came. It happened to me with Myst (without her knowledge, I'm assuming) and it happened to me with Pink. After Alex left, I brushed off my shoulders and went to work. I busted my ass to get to the end. No one needed to win comps like I did, and I pulled them out at the perfect times. I don't consider myself a huge mastermind of this game, but I made some pretty great moves that I'm so proud of. I had to get my hands very dirty in the process, but I don't regret it at all. The person with the clean hands was rewarded, but it turns out she was just wearing gloves the whole time. I <3 you, KC, thank you for making this experience what it was for me. Thank you, Cody for being there for me without ever really being there. Thank you to Jarrod and Robbie for keeping me on my toes. Thank you to everyone else who participated. I'm not as cold-hearted as my game might make you think, you all won a place in my heart without me ever really letting you know.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Leo... You played an awesome game. I've talked about the things you did that impressed me, and you were a great player. If I had to go out at anyone's hands, I'm glad it was you who did it. After our back and forth since Day 1 (apparently), one of us was determined to get the other out. If anyone else had taken me out or vice versa, it wouldn't have felt right in the end. Thanks for being my "enemy" in this season, and I look forward to being your friend now outside the game! :D

TheKdd 09-13-2012 06:38 PM

Hey if anyone is playing the Yak's Pick Em game, it's closing in like 2 minutes... so go make your picks here: http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13583