YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Mikey 09-13-2012 07:50 PM

I want to know from each of you the following: (Wingz, and viewers included)

Favorite Moment and Favorite Competition of the season!

Leo 09-13-2012 08:02 PM

Speaking of DRs... do we get to read those???

Mikey 09-13-2012 08:08 PM

Yeah! Let me see if I can round a few up

Mystycl 09-13-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 407940)
KC and Leo - how far into part 1 was the decision that she was throwing it to you? I'm only curious because I want to know how much time I wasted monitoring the comp when it was already decided that she was throwing it? LOL

And Mikey, I don't think there are many details. I think he said he didn't want to be perceived as a young, immature target basically and he thought you had to be 18 to play. Then he saw Cody was 17 and realized that wasn't true.

I don't remember much else, to be honest.

that was about it

Mystycl 09-13-2012 08:09 PM

did we ever get the answer to.....
how the hell did robbie know what was in the 3 envelopes/boxes for PB

Sheldon 09-13-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407963)
I guess I should create a new avatar... hmm...

I could make you something, Leo. That is, if it doesn't make you want to throw up. :wink: :rofl:

Seriously, if you want me to make something up for you, just let me know.

TheKdd 09-13-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 407965)

I have to say, one of my favorite moments was celebrating in the storage room with Jarrod of all people LMAO Yeah, we were on opposite ends in the game, and that week was royally screwed up for us both, but that moment was REALLY fun and actually made me REALLY laugh a lot.

My favorite competitions were all the "live" ones. I really enjoyed the live shows. They were so much fun and nerve wracking at the same time!

TheKdd 09-13-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407976)
did we ever get the answer to.....
how the hell did robbie know what was in the 3 envelopes/boxes for PB

Yeah I have no idea... I was never told that info. I'm just glad I made the right choice... those other two envelopes SUCKED LOL

Mystycl 09-13-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 407965)

i played very few comps that i even remember. and i did not like any of them. they were all arcade games and i suck at them....i think i won 1 but cappie let me so....
no offense to you AT ALL mikey, you are the man! but IMO the comps sucked until it was a very few in the house.... they got good then, and out of the arcade for the most part...

just couldnt win no matter how hard i tried. the harder i tried, the worse i did...

have to think about the moment.....
imma say jarrod walking in the jury house....
but if i think and come up with a better one, i will edit.. :)

19wingz 09-13-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 407964)
My favorite thing about this entire game, is how without realizing it you all took on the personas of your avatar. It was so fun to watch that come to life in the DR and game play.

YES. This is so true.

So wait, you made me sit there TWO HOURS making sure you each post every 2 minutes when it was known BEFORE the game that you were throwing it to Leo. LMAO Sounds like I got got there and I wasn't even in the game!!!