YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Sheldon 09-13-2012 08:35 PM

KC's DR was priceless. I particularly like her list of accomplishments. Feels like something we'd see on the real BB. :D

Mikey, you must have loved getting these every week to see where our heads were at and how events would unfold. Although, after seeing these DRs, I again have to wonder how the hell I made it to Final 5. I had no idea I had such a huge target on my back! I figured a few people were after me, but not half the House at one point. :p

Leo 09-13-2012 08:35 PM

Oh, Alex....

Sheldon 09-13-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 408005)
no way in hell can i read all that and the rest of the site... its my bed time.. i'll try and read it in the morning...... its all moot anyway right? ;)

nite all

:zzz:

It's moot, but some are quite funny (especially KC's).

Night! Still feel like spooning?!? :D

TheKdd 09-13-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 407984)
YES. This is so true.

So wait, you made me sit there TWO HOURS making sure you each post every 2 minutes when it was known BEFORE the game that you were throwing it to Leo. LMAO Sounds like I got got there and I wasn't even in the game!!!

Ha! You did! I figure if WE had to suffer, so did YOU my friend! LOLOL

TheKdd 09-13-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 407988)
Hmmm, favorite moment? Honestly, I have to say the live shows were AWESOME. I so wanted to participate in each one. I think Myst's exit was priceless. Jarrod's impression of Myst's exit was fun, too. I also loved Zingy, for personal reasons ;)

OMG I forgot about Myst's exit. How can I forget that. CLASSIC!!

19wingz 09-13-2012 08:56 PM

I will hate you and Leo for 5 more minutes about that HOH comp. Then I will forgive and forget ;) LMAO I'm glad it didn't last longer. Truth be told, I was getting bored as we hit the 2 hour mark. Mostly because I think if you two DID NOT have an alliance, that comp could have gone on a little while longer, until TK's kids REALLY begged for food.

TheKdd 09-13-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407992)
Speaking of which, KC - You mentioned that you took gifts in that Veto, but then claimed that you didn't get any credit for it because you overlooked the rule stating that you would be out with the first gift you don't take. When you didn't take Gift #1, that automatically kicked you out without taking any punishments. Knowing what I know now, you didn't make any moves without there being a plan, so did you REALLY skip over that rule or did you make that up so you didn't have to risk taking any gifts for a Veto you didn't want/need to win anyway?

One will never know...

If I told you I would have to kill you...

Actually, I did overlook the rule for real, but... that said... I knew I wouldn't win it anyway with the things I was picking. I didn't want it that week. I knew Robbie would get that. LOL

Leo 09-13-2012 09:03 PM

I would have kept posting all night. I figured we'd have an endurance comp, but I just assumed it was going to be that button one in the arcade. I kept thinking of ways to keep the button held down on my laptop without me having to be around. For the record, a chemistry textbook on top of a psychology textbook does the trick.

TheKdd 09-13-2012 09:04 PM

Lmao Leo! I would totally be figuring that one out too. Good thing we were aligned though. All we got to do is torture Wingz instead! ;)

Oh and I LOVE LOVE these DRs! Are you going to post more of them? LOVING this!

Leo 09-13-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407977)
I could make you something, Leo. That is, if it doesn't make you want to throw up. :wink: :rofl:

Seriously, if you want me to make something up for you, just let me know.

To be fair, I wanted to throw up and appreciated it at the same time.

I think I have an idea of a picture I want to take. If it doesn't work out, then I'll look you up. You're in the Yellow Pages, no?