YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Sheldon 09-13-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407219)
Week 6: The Duos.... Crap, this week got tricky.

There I am, HOH, right after I thought I was being voted out. I won that damn HOH by default. Jarrod couldnt remember the games we played, and I was just... there. Everyone else had been eliminated. So ummm.. yay? KC as HOH... And my Jason teamed up with.... CODY? And Myst with Kel? And Leo with Paulette? Are you kidding me? Could this be more rotten?

The one I wanted out, now safe with me... and all three of my final two's are now with other people. O...M...G.... How the HELL do I get out of this one?

Ok so the plan, with Jarrod mind you of all people, was to put up Leo and Paulette, and Myst and Kel. Someone, anyone, win the veto. I couldn't care less who.. win it, and take yourselves off. Then Cody and Robbie would go up... and probably out, which I was REALLY unhappy with. I had no good choices this week. This week really screwed me up....

So ok, Pink wins the veto (which was another veto I threw because holy hell I wasn't making that decision...) and then she does, well... you know what she does. Holy crap did she really do that?

Then, Myst and Kel go to the jury. Holy hell did that just happen? That week was INCREDIBLY bitter sweet for me. Why? Because Robbie still stayed in, Leo still stayed in... Jarrod (who thought Cody was with him on the vote) got exposed... I HATED HATED HATED that Myst and Kel left, but at the same time... this is the week that defined my game. I was here to stay and I had some scores to settle... This is when I knew I wanted to at LEAST get my two final two's left in the game to the final two. Then I could figure out how to get them to take each other (we see how that worked out lmao)

Highlight of this week though: Jumping up and down in the storage room with Jarrod having a Chilltown moment. I will NEVER forget that LOL

When we were teamed up as the Duo this week, I figured it was perfect, not because it automatically kept me safe (since I thought we were aligned), but because it meant that the Silent 3 alliance wasn't going to lose 2 members at once due to the double eviction. The luck of the draw put all 3 of us in separate duos. I should have known that you wanted me out still (given the attempt with the CDT the week before), but it didn't cross my mind since you couldn't nominate me.

As for the Chilltown moment, I thought it was awesome! I didn't know you were just playing along with me, since I was on your radar as a target, but DAMN if that wasn't a highlight of the season for me! :D

Mystycl 09-13-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407377)
When we were teamed up as the Duo this week, I figured it was perfect, not because it automatically kept me safe (since I thought we were aligned), but because it meant that the Silent 3 alliance wasn't going to lose 2 members at once due to the double eviction. The luck of the draw put all 3 of us in separate duos. I should have known that you wanted me out still (given the attempt with the CDT the week before), but it didn't cross my mind since you couldn't nominate me.

As for the Chilltown moment, I thought it was awesome! I didn't know you were just playing along with me, since I was on your radar as a target, but DAMN if that wasn't a highlight of the season for me! :D

second time asked.....
what chilltown moment?????

Sheldon 09-13-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407221)
Week 7: Paulette and Jarrod... Well hmmmm... what to do what to do... First, Jarrod was COMPLETELY exposed. There was absolutely NO WAY Leo and I would EVER trust him... not after what he did to Kel. But then there was Paulette... really? Not using the veto? Then Leo telling me she was asking for me to get put up with her? Hmmmm... Yeah, Leo would never do that to me... Shame on you for asking! LOL (yeah as if you could have known that)... but I digress... what to do what to do....

Well, Myst, on her way out the door, told me the order she would like to see people come in to the jury. Pink, you were first, so well... that's how that went. I never had anything really against you, other than wanting me up there with you and the veto debacle from the week before... But I knew you had other alliances. I couldn't quite put my finger on who they were with, I just knew it wasn't with me... and well, like I said before, if you weren't with me you had to go! LOL I was looking for loyalty to me and to me only. Yes, I know I'm selfish, what can I say.

I honestly don't remember the veto comp that week. I have to look back at all the comps to tell you which I threw... There were a few of them... But I believe Robbie won this week? If he did, and I was anywhere near his score or winning, I would have thrown it to him. I wanted Robbie no where near being evicted.

So I saved Jarrod. This is probably also around the time I told Jarrod about my final two deal with Robbie... His response to it threw me back a little... He was REALLY surprised by it, even said wait... with Robbie? That's when I knew Robbie and Jarrod had to have had something at some point in the game...

*sigh* I knew I would be exposed by that vote for Myst/Kel, which Cody screwed me over on, since I was planning on blaming that vote on him. Little did I know, he was in with Leo, so he would have NEVER voted to evict him over Myst/Kel. Another risk I took in the game that backfired on me.

I really did feel like crap about that vote for Kel. If it hadn't been for the Secret 3, I wouldn't have had to save Paulette. I would have gladly voted Leo out, but because he was paired up with Paulette, I had to keep them both. Kel and Myst were my only other option. I was happier that week when Mikey said I wasn't voting, but then it changed and I had to make that decision. It sucked. :(

As for your deal with Robbie, that did shock me since I was only told that he was working with Al. He did tell me that you were telling him everything that Kel and I were saying in our alliance, but it wasn't mentioned that you had a Final 2 deal. Obviously, Robbie couldn't tell me about that because of the Silent 3.

MissSouthernLady 09-13-2012 10:54 AM

Still have a lot to read...but I am in awe over the fact that someone voted me favorite jury member....i for real thought it was someone else. I am so humbled by this experience...i hope that we continue with our group Love yall

Sheldon 09-13-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407379)
second time asked.....
what chilltown moment?????

After KC and I were paired up together for the Duo twist, which I THOUGHT was perfect for the week (since it came down to either her or I in the HOH), KC and I immediately started PMing each other to discuss the nominations. Pairing the two of us up randomly was perfect, since it gave us a chance to target Robbie/Cody. We started "jumping up and down in the Storage Room (i.e. PMs)" and laughing like idiots, talking about how perfect it was that we were together and safe for another week - similar to Chilltown DR sessions. We even talked about doing a Chilltown-esque DR session for Mikey. It was a silly moment, but it was one of the ones that made me fall in love with KC. I realized she was more than just a passing player in this game and I knew we'd be friends long after this season was over.

Of course, even though we both said the Robbie/Cody duo was our target, I had no intention of voting out Robbie and neither did KC, apparently, because of their Final 2 deal. When Paulette won Veto, the 3 of us discussed her not using it as a chance to keep Robbie off the block and keep Paulette safe. It was the only way for the 3 of us to make it to the Final 6 intact.

19wingz 09-13-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSouthernLady (Post 407382)
Still have a lot to read...but I am in awe over the fact that someone voted me favorite jury member....i for real thought it was someone else. I am so humbled by this experience...i hope that we continue with our group Love yall

Yes, and do you want your giftcard to Amazon or iTunes, my dear ;)

Well earned. You were like the southern belle of the bunch. haha

Sheldon 09-13-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407222)
This was the veto where I had to make those damn videos! lol... There were 8 gifts to recieve. (Leo, KC and Paulette went 0 for 8 - Cody and Jarrod stopped at 5 and I went all in at 8)

The plan was to let Jarrod win it, but he was also unaware I was in rat mode. lol.....If he won - our secret 3 alliance would have voting control that week and Cody or KC would have went home.

But I told Jarrod that I went in at all 8 and didn't see the point of both of us losing our shot at HOH and POV the next week. I wanted the win to get Jarrod on the block. I spend the week before making sure that no one could trust him so I didn't think it would be smart to back off that plan in case he started talking to Cody and figured me out.

ROBBIE! You little weasel! :D

I didn't know you spent that week trying to get me blacklisted by everyone. I, too, didn't see the point in giving up not only a spot for Veto and HOH the following week, but giving up my Jury vote, as well. That was too much power to give away in a week when I wasn't even on the block. Then, when Robbie said he had already taken all 8 gifts (and Mikey mentioned the tie-breaker would be whomever submitted first), I knew there was no point in going for all of them. I took the first 4, mostly for fun, but also to show that I was at least trying.

Mystycl 09-13-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSouthernLady (Post 407382)

hey! youre in one piece... i know the day isnt over, but so far so good!! :D

Sheldon 09-13-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407223)
Week 8: I promised Myst Jarrod would come next, and so....

Was I HOH again? I think I was. And I think I nominated Cody and Robbie? My mind is so not what it used to be...

But I digress... All I knew is that this is the week I wanted Jarrod to have to play his cards, and I mean ALL of them. I knew Jarrod had something going on at one point with Robbie, and I knew he would want Leo up on the block. I also knew that Leo had some kind of power (he never disclosed what it was, but he hinted that he would be safe) and I KNEW had this all played out differently, that Robbie would not leave. Jarrod would have kept him, and Leo probably would have voted him out, but it would be me breaking the tie... so none of that mattered. (Sorry Cody)

So yeah, I threw the veto to Jarrod, as did Robbie I now see LMAO. Poor Jarrod. So Jarrod was FORCED to play his hand here... Had he left things alone, Cody would have left, and it would be a Me, Leo, Jarrod and Robbie final four. That was what I wanted... but I also wanted to see what Jarrod would do. Plus, I still had Myst in the back of my mind telling me to send Jarrod next....

So Jarrod used it. Awww man Jarrod! Sigh. Leo went up. The explosion happened... Jarrod went up... and so I had to say bye bye Jarrod.

Leo was having thoughts about Robbie leaving over Jarrod, but yeah, I couldn't have that. So, sorry Jarrod.

If Leo didn't have that power, there would be no way in HELL I would have thrown that veto. That game was WAY too easy...

Highlight of this week: Robbie telling Mikey to fuck off. (See Jarrod, I can cuss LOL)

This damn week. The damn Titanium Veto (nothing against you, Leo!). My (semi-fake) damn alliance with the Secret 3... well, 2 at that point.

I gave up my game to save Robbie. I didn't want to win that Veto because I knew it meant I had to expose myself even more, but because I was loyal to Robbie, I kept my word to him. We agreed to an alliance on Day 1, and since we were the only two left, I figured our Final 2 deal was still intact.

It would have been easy to not use the Veto and leave him on the block, but because I had given him my word first, I kept my promise to him and took him off, which caused Leo to go up in his place. Robbie agreed to vote Leo out with me, and that would have been all we needed to send Leo to Jury. I tried to let Leo know he was leaving by giving him the heads up, and that helped to seal my fate. You guys know the rest...

Mystycl 09-13-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407386)
ROBBIE! You little weasel! :D

I didn't know you spent that week trying to get me blacklisted by everyone. I, too, didn't see the point in giving up not only a spot for Veto and HOH the following week, but giving up my Jury vote, as well. That was too much power to give away in a week when I wasn't even on the block. Then, when Robbie said he had already taken all 8 gifts (and Mikey mentioned the tie-breaker would be whomever submitted first), I knew there was no point in going for all of them. I took the first 4, mostly for fun, but also to show that I was at least trying.

i believe we have established he is an otter ;)

Sheldon 09-13-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407226)
We were just talking about this....both of us sat at our screens waiting for the time to run out. lol. SORRY JARROD!

UGH...Of course. The ONE Veto I didn't want to win was actually handed to me. Thanks for the awesome gift, you two! :p

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 11:21 AM

I just want to clarify a couple things on the duos week... since it was literally the only thing I did in this game, I had thought I put a lot of thought into it.

I could have used it & taken Leo & myself off the block and Robbie/Cody would have went up & things will would have played out the same, or should have. I would have voted to evict Kel/Myst, Leo would have voted out Robbie/Cody... Jarrod should have broke that tie by still voting out Kel/Myst. The reason I played it the way I did was for several reasons. The behind the scenes stuff for our Secret 3 I would say was hardest for me... I had Jarrod telling me stuff about his alliances with some stuff I wasn't supposed to say to Robbie, not because he didn't want Robbie to know, but because we know Robbie well enough to know how he can be set off & he was playing a different game than we've seen before & didn't want him to freak out (like he did when Jarrod was evicted)... I also had Robbie telling me stuff from his alliances, with some stuff that I wasn't supposed to tell Jarrod, although now I know why as he was working against him. I was completely loyal to these boys, I'd give my life to give them happiness. But I felt like I had complete loyalty from each of them to me, but they weren't giving it to each other. I totally felt split in the middle & that's not what I imagined our alliance to be like.

Anyway, this was also coming off the Al eviction... 2 things killed me in this week because it was the 1st & only time I started doubt Jarrod's loyalty. I thought Cody's vote was secure for Al to stay & thought that Jarrod had went against our alliance & voted him out... I also thought he threw the HOH comp to KC, so he could get rid of one of us & it not be on his hands. I can't even explain the turmoil I went through over this because Jarrod is a true friend & after we talked, I was ASHAMED I ever doubted him. I still feel awful.

So, now that the backstory is done, for the strategy. I wanted to not use the veto & play like I wanted to leave so that we could accomplish a couple things as a group. I knew Leo was safe, but I also knew he would campaign like mad, giving both Jarrod & Robbie a little bargaining power with Leo... for the coming weeks. Robbie was supposed to convince Cody into voting out Leo & myself so that Jarrod could tell KC that was his vote to save the alliance he was building with her. It also ensured that if Jarrod had really defected from our alliance, I would be leaving instead of Robbie... but also thinking that Jarrod would have a tougher time voting me out over Robbie. I knew I was going to be taking the fall for this one... in some ways it failed, but bottom line it didn't. I wanted Jarrod & Robbie to go further than me, as much as I wanted to win... I could see they had a better shot at winning in the end so this was all 100% my doing & decision. They went along with what I wanted to do. Granted, I did not really expect the backlash to happen, but that's how the game goes. Not everything plays out exactly as planned.

Mystycl 09-13-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407390)
UGH...Of course. The ONE Veto I didn't want to win was actually handed to me. Thanks for the awesome gift, you two! :p

wow. and all this time, i thought al was the one who got screwed dry, but it was you! i am so sorry dude....thats gotta sting a little....

Sheldon 09-13-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407230)
So that's all I think... here we sit tonight, with me winning the game I had no intention on winning LMAO

Thanks to everyone though! I had a BLAST! I had never played this kind of game online before and OMG... it was SOOOOO much fun. Then getting to meet you all... OMG... It was AMAZING.

Thanks for sharing all that with us, KC!

I agree it was a blast to play this summer, and getting to meet everyone here was awesome. I would have never been able to get into the in-depth stories and close relationships that we built without this game. A huge thanks to YY for allowing Mikey to put this on, and to Mikey and Wingz for hosting. A fantastic way to cover up a blah BB14 experience. I think we had better drama and game play than the TV show this season!

19wingz 09-13-2012 11:26 AM

Thanks for including me in your thanks, Jarrod, but I gotta give all props to Mikey. Dude rocked it and I was just there to help/support from an admin point of view. The hosting was all him. The only thing we developed together (rather ironically bringing it up to one another almost at the same time) was Zingy.

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 11:28 AM

It was funny how Sheldon mentioned The Zingbot, then here he came!! lol... must have been on the same wave length too!

19wingz 09-13-2012 11:31 AM

Ya, I remember laughing with Mikey about the irony there. We were developing it, timing and all, and there goes Jarrod with his damn speculation! LOL

I will share a "production secret..." we did push the Zingbot appearance a little ahead of our schedule. Gotta learn to adapt.

Mystycl 09-13-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407391)
I just want to clarify a couple things on the duos week... since it was literally the only thing I did in this game, I had thought I put a lot of thought into it.

I could have used it & taken Leo & myself off the block and Robbie/Cody would have went up & things will would have played out the same, or should have. I would have voted to evict Kel/Myst, Leo would have voted out Robbie/Cody... Jarrod should have broke that tie by still voting out Kel/Myst. The reason I played it the way I did was for several reasons. The behind the scenes stuff for our Secret 3 I would say was hardest for me... I had Jarrod telling me stuff about his alliances with some stuff I wasn't supposed to say to Robbie, not because he didn't want Robbie to know, but because we know Robbie well enough to know how he can be set off & he was playing a different game than we've seen before & didn't want him to freak out (like he did when Jarrod was evicted)... I also had Robbie telling me stuff from his alliances, with some stuff that I wasn't supposed to tell Jarrod, although now I know why as he was working against him. I was completely loyal to these boys, I'd give my life to give them happiness. But I felt like I had complete loyalty from each of them to me, but they weren't giving it to each other. I totally felt split in the middle & that's not what I imagined our alliance to be like.

Anyway, this was also coming off the Al eviction... 2 things killed me in this week because it was the 1st & only time I started doubt Jarrod's loyalty. I thought Cody's vote was secure for Al to stay & thought that Jarrod had went against our alliance & voted him out... I also thought he threw the HOH comp to KC, so he could get rid of one of us & it not be on his hands. I can't even explain the turmoil I went through over this because Jarrod is a true friend & after we talked, I was ASHAMED I ever doubted him. I still feel awful.

So, now that the backstory is done, for the strategy. I wanted to not use the veto & play like I wanted to leave so that we could accomplish a couple things as a group. I knew Leo was safe, but I also knew he would campaign like mad, giving both Jarrod & Robbie a little bargaining power with Leo... for the coming weeks. Robbie was supposed to convince Cody into voting out Leo & myself so that Jarrod could tell KC that was his vote to save the alliance he was building with her. It also ensured that if Jarrod had really defected from our alliance, I would be leaving instead of Robbie... but also thinking that Jarrod would have a tougher time voting me out over Robbie. I knew I was going to be taking the fall for this one... in some ways it failed, but bottom line it didn't. I wanted Jarrod & Robbie to go further than me, as much as I wanted to win... I could see they had a better shot at winning in the end so this was all 100% my doing & decision. They went along with what I wanted to do. Granted, I did not really expect the backlash to happen, but that's how the game goes. Not everything plays out exactly as planned.

he would have voted out me and kel, we now know... :)

Sheldon 09-13-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407267)
Am I old enough to be a cougar? Perhaps a Puma? What exactly is the male version anyway? LOL....I get called an otter but I think that's really more of a step down from a bear. lol.

HAHAHAHA.... OK, I retract my "weasel" statement from earlier. You're a DAMN Otter!

Hmmm....doesn't have the same feeling or meaning behind it. :confused:

Sheldon 09-13-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407308)
and add

there were several times i heard, i cant do this i have school, and i cant do that i have a date, or a, whatever...and even i said it. and bitched really bad in the beginning, but it was brought to my attention, so i must pay it forward.....
if you are not willing to rearrange your schedule, for whatever reason and those reasons may be totally important and sometimes unavoidable, then dont sign up to play a game that takes an abundance of time!
we all made it work...

Agreed. I made the commitment to the game and I wanted to make it the best experience, not only for me, but for everyone who was playing, so I wanted to participate as much as I could. I still had a personal life (I didn't spend 24/7 on here - as much as I would if I could), but when something important came up, I made sure I was here.

We did the extra things like the House Parties and "dare or DARE" games just to help pass the time between comps and to get to know each other better. Nothing wrong with just hanging out sometimes, you know? We invited everyone to participate, but if you couldn't make it, there were no hard feelings. We just enjoyed each other's company, built some great friendships, and worked to make the game the best we could for each other and the viewers.

Sheldon 09-13-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 407352)
Personally, I will say what I was most shocked about - and this is about the game, not all the bullshittiness behind the scenes.

I am most shocked to see, as an on looker, the pre-existing relationship Paulette, Jarrod and Robbie had coming into this game. It had the makings of a great casting twist, as unintentional as it was. They did very well keeping it quiet, although, we also see it might not have been as tight as some members thought.

Trust me, you're not alone in thinking this. That was quite a surprise that I learned in the Jury House after Robbie was evicted. What a season...

Sheldon 09-13-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407353)
ok, in her defense. i wasnt really playing. i didnt want to play. so i told her i would do her bidding and vote with her all the way to the end....
yes i had "my list" but that was pure revenge! not game play...
she was really alone...... she just had 2 votes instead of 1 :)

Fair enough, but I think she knew exactly what I meant. I had asked her point-blank about being in an alliance with you, since everyone assumed that to begin with because of both of you being staff, but she said that she wasn't working with anyone. That was the lie. She knew she had your vote, so that would constitute "working together" in my book.

However, I'm learning this was one of the smallest of lies told in this game, so it doesn't really matter over all. Just an interesting look at how things were working behind the scenes...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407365)
even though 'you and kel' was a lie :wink:

Like I said, the lies were all over the place. :wink: My friendship with Kel was 100% real and I hated voting her out, but my alliance with the Secret 3 took precedence.

Sheldon 09-13-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407392)
wow. and all this time, i thought al was the one who got screwed dry, but it was you! i am so sorry dude....thats gotta sting a little....

Just a bit. :thumbdown:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 407399)
Ya, I remember laughing with Mikey about the irony there. We were developing it, timing and all, and there goes Jarrod with his damn speculation! LOL

I will share a "production secret..." we did push the Zingbot appearance a little ahead of our schedule. Gotta learn to adapt.

Here I thought you had just used my idea. At least I was thinking like the producers. That was an awesome night, and it was fun to see Zingy! Although, I feel like Zingbot might have some more vicious zings for us now that he knows the whole story of the season. I'd probably end up with something about being "shady", which is apparently my new nickname. :D

19wingz 09-13-2012 12:06 PM

Hahaha. Oh if Zingy made an appearance in Vegas. That would have been grand.

TheKdd 09-13-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407324)
ok, i have to ask this......... i missed something somewhere

WHO THE FUCK IS JASON?

LMAO Jason and Danielle were a team in season 3 :)

TheKdd 09-13-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407330)
Hey, I asked you a question! I knew that everyone was going to focus on Leo for the Jury Questions (especially when we were cut down to 1 question per Jury Member), so I gave you my question about being in the Final 2 versus a site member winning.

OK, back to reading...

Yeah but I got like one or two compared to his constant questions LOL. I didn't have a chance to give good or bad answers really. Doesn't matter though :)

Mikey 09-13-2012 01:23 PM

I think that the jury made somewhat personal decisions this time around (no disrespect to the jury members, or to Leo!). So that being said, Kc, you could have probably answered your questions with a giant F YOU, dumped a glass of tea over their heads, and sacrificed all of their first born children all while getting a hardy laugh from them while they placed your key in the box lol.

Mystycl 09-13-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407415)
Fair enough, but I think she knew exactly what I meant. I had asked her point-blank about being in an alliance with you, since everyone assumed that to begin with because of both of you being staff, but she said that she wasn't working with anyone. That was the lie. She knew she had your vote, so that would constitute "working together" in my book.

However, I'm learning this was one of the smallest of lies told in this game, so it doesn't really matter over all. Just an interesting look at how things were working behind the scenes...

Like I said, the lies were all over the place. :wink: My friendship with Kel was 100% real and I hated voting her out, but my alliance with the Secret 3 took precedence.

i was point blank asked as well, SEVERAL times, AND even in the jury, i had to lie cause she was still in the damn house... i HATED it!!!!
but as you can see, i was no help whatsoever!!! LOL couldnt win shit. not an arcade player at all, and thats all 'we' got.... so.....

i now know, you and kel are real. but dude, look at it from our/my side. in my eyes, you had just shot bambi's mother!!!! :bat:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407429)
LMAO Jason and Danielle were a team in season 3 :)

but that is not the right danielle..... :p

Sheldon 09-13-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407454)
i was point blank asked as well, SEVERAL times, AND even in the jury, i had to lie cause she was still in the damn house... i HATED it!!!!
but as you can see, i was no help whatsoever!!! LOL couldnt win shit. not an arcade player at all, and thats all 'we' got.... so.....

i now know, you and kel are real. but dude, look at it from our/my side. in my eyes, you had just shot bambi's mother!!!! :bat:

Yeah, that was tough. I figured that even if the two of you were working together, you couldn't admit to it. It would have been the same way if anyone had asked me if I was working with Robbie or Paulette. Admitting to working together makes you a pair, and being a pair makes you a target. Just ask Justin. He was after Kel and I because of the Jeff/Jordan pairing.

I TOTALLY see it from your eyes. I saw it even before I cast my vote, which is what made it suck so much to cast that vote. However, I couldn't say anything to make you understand my side of it either, since it would expose the Secret 3. Even once I got to Jury, I couldn't tell you the full truth because Robbie was still playing. I didn't know who might have been leaking news to the remaining HGs, and I didn't want anyone to know that Robbie already had a guaranteed 2 votes for his win in the Jury House (Paulette and myself).

Mystycl 09-13-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 407453)
I think that the jury made somewhat personal decisions this time around (no disrespect to the jury members, or to Leo!). So that being said, Kc, you could have probably answered your questions with a giant F YOU, dumped a glass of tea over their heads, and sacrificed all of their first born children all while getting a hardy laugh from them while they placed your key in the box lol.

i actually disagree with this first part, other than me..... i'll admit it. i own it.
but i REALLY think she played a better TOTAL game! social, strategical, "physical", and mental...... she was one step ahead at all times.... wish yall were privy to what i was... they way her mind works is kinda scary...
(no comment from wingz needed here :p )

Sheldon 09-13-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 407453)

I'd have to agree with this. Some Jurors might have made their vote personal, but in regards to the final questions, that didn't play into my decision. I used the time to ask the question that I really wanted an answer to, but my vote was based on the way the entire season was played - both from my time in the YBB House and from what the Jury members said about the weeks after I left. KC was a *slightly* better overall player. My decision was much closer then I think people realized, since I could remove the emotion of Leo and KC sending me to Jury and focus on how the game was actually played. Yes, Leo fought like hell to make it week after week to the Final 2 and I give him major credit for doing what I couldn't, but KC had a smoother run and a better social aspect. Plus, hearing what I've heard now about KC's behind-the-scenes run of the house (for example: taking the target off herself and Myst by focusing everyone on the Alex/Leo/Jarrod battle) and throwing comps to further herself, it makes me realize I made the right decision for my vote. In addition, she sent everyone to the Jury in almost the exact order that Myst asked for. Not many people could do what she did this season.

Mystycl 09-13-2012 01:47 PM

guess all leo's game play started after i got booted, or it was in pms, cause i just dont see it....
maybe i was sleeping the whole time or something LOL

Leo 09-13-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407461)
guess all leo's game play started after i got booted, or it was in pms, cause i just dont see it....

You're sweet.

Sheldon 09-13-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407461)

For me, it was more about what he didn't do - or say, rather. He was really sneaky and good at getting people to give up information about the rest of the House, but without giving any information back in return. I think we touched on this in the Jury House, but he'd ask where my head was at on nominations when he was HOH and I'd send him a whole PM of my thoughts on everyone and how I would do nominations if I was HOH, but when the roles were reversed, he'd send a very vague or non-committal message, like "I'd go after people who weren't participating" or "I'd have a few people in mind, but not sure what I'd really do." It was frustrating as hell, but it was impressive game play to watch happen. I couldn't fault him for doing it, since he could never be blamed for throwing certain people under the bus. So, good job on that, Leo! I wanted to strangle you at times, but that was quite a smart move!

Leo 09-13-2012 02:02 PM

I just finished up a hike through the mountains. I'm feeling very refreshed! Now, off to play tennis for a bit. I'll give the rundown of my side of everything later on this evening. I can't promise that it will sound as impressive as KC's, but I enjoy my version very much!

Sheldon 09-13-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407465)
I just finished up a hike through the mountains. I'm feeling very refreshed! Now, off to play tennis for a bit. I'll give the rundown of my side of everything later on this evening. I can't promise that it will sound as impressive as KC's, but I enjoy my version very much!

I look forward to hearing it! I'm sure it'll be more bombshells we didn't know, but I can't imagine not knowing your side of the story. It'll help fill in some of the holes that still exist.

MissSouthernLady 09-13-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407169)
Kasey, one last thing I want to say before I go, I NEVER blamed you for my eviction, Kel, I did blame. You, I didn't.

I am so sorry AL:(! That week was so horrible for me...if I could have done things different I would have...I would have never put up KC and Cody would have gone up instead....

TheKdd 09-13-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407415)

:D

MissSouthernLady 09-13-2012 02:28 PM

So as I have finally finished reading the threads...I realize that I truely played this game alone as for every alliance that I was in was fake. Oh well this game had so many twists and turns that I don't feel that season 2 will top this....

19wingz 09-13-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407456)
i actually disagree with this first part, other than me..... i'll admit it. i own it.
but i REALLY think she played a better TOTAL game! social, strategical, "physical", and mental...... she was one step ahead at all times.... wish yall were privy to what i was... they way her mind works is kinda scary...
(no comment from wingz needed here :p )

You don't want a comment, but you'll get one. Just because you asked me not to give one. LMAO

Her mind works HELLA HELLA HELLA scary. One day I'll write a book on how TK's mind has made me say WTF - in good and bad ways. Sometimes she's a total blond ditz too ;)

Also, I gotta go with Mikey here. Surprise? LOL I also think, as an outsider, many (not all) of the jury votes were personal. Obviously I can't speak for any juror. It's just what I gleaned. I followed this game very closely for a number of reasons. Some even admitted it, indirectly by admitting that Leo's answers almost changed minds but there wasn't enough time to truly change minds. It seems minds were made before the show, and while that is probably more true to the BB game than we think, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Everyone put their heart and soul in this. I think because many didn't know what they knew now, TK could have burned you with a cigarette and still gotten your vote. But hindsight is always 20/20. I can't remember who said that somewhere in this thread. So true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSouthernLady (Post 407476)
So as I have finally finished reading the threads...I realize that I truely played this game alone as for every alliance that I was in was fake. Oh well this game had so many twists and turns that I don't feel that season 2 will top this....

Hey, you got Yakmerica's choice to throw in faces. LOL ;)

You haven't answered me ... iTunes or Amazon? Or if you don't want it, that's fine to. :D