YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

MissSouthernLady 09-14-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 408478)
Leo DR

OMG...Late Birthday present....bahaaaha

I was still pretty mad at that time so seeing that you wrote that Leo...it is just awesome...

TheKdd 09-14-2012 07:17 PM

Hee hee... Awesome. Keep 'em coming! I love seeing what everyone was thinking during the game! Plus, since we have already established I have CRS, it reminds me of what I was thinking too LOL

Mikey 09-14-2012 07:21 PM

Yak's DR Session

Quote:

Where do I begin with these jokers? They’re all fools…they don’t even realize I’ve been playing them all summer long. This is my stable and you bitches be crazy! I’ve played a quiet game so far no one even knows I’ve been playing (especially that Cody guy).
The night that I “hoofed” up with Paulette in the DR was fun. But that’s just it, I’m not here looking for love so she can pet my “antler” ;) anytime she wants to but I’ll still yak her and her alliance into a million pieces when the times comes.
Myst and I have a close relationship. She’s seen me in good times and bad, and I have a mutual understanding with her that we’re going to final 2. Sadly, she’s not doing so hot in the competitions and that alliance will only lead me one hoof out the door.
Don’t even get me started on Leo! He’s all like “I’m Dan, come to my funeral” and I was just like caribou please! I’m not fallin for that one. Who do you think I am, Bullwinkle T. Moose? WASSAMATTAH-U????

MissSouthernLady 09-14-2012 07:22 PM

http://www.animatedgif.net/cartoons/bb-cowgirl_e0.gif

This is me....take it or leave it....hahaha

MissSouthernLady 09-14-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 408485)
Yak's DR Session

:lmaosmiley:

TheKdd 09-14-2012 07:29 PM

Yak's DR... LMAO Well that explains a lot!! LOLOL

19wingz 09-14-2012 07:31 PM

OH. EM. GEE. I have burst out laughing sitting here. PRICELESS YAK DR!!!!

requiem 09-14-2012 07:33 PM

That was a lot to catch up on wow! Hahaha

Thank you for the sweet words in your DR KC! I don't get a lot of sweet words in here :) haha

requiem 09-14-2012 07:33 PM

I want Jarrod to win another Big Brother like I want to catch an STD?!? Wow! Robbie!

requiem 09-14-2012 07:52 PM

Myst - I just wanted to say thank you for being a great new friend in my life. Meeting you had brought me more joy than you will know and just like this song - every time I chat with you makes me overjoyed. Much love to my little spoon <3

Mikey 09-14-2012 08:07 PM

Leo's Final DR of the season -

Quote:

I made it. In a way, I'm shocked to be sitting here, but I also think I deserve it the most. I'm about to face a very bitter jury, a group of people that do not want me to win this game. Can I win them over? We'll see. I've fought my ass off to get to this point and I'm not going to slack off just because I made it. The job is not finished. I wish KC good luck, but, at the same time, I hope she loses

Mikey 09-14-2012 08:08 PM

KC's final DR

Quote:

So here I sit. Final two. I am WAY too competitive. I soooo didn't want to be here with a chance of winning this thing. Things happened though that I just didn't expect. First, the Alex thing. OMG... that week really saw me wanting out of the game. When I asked to be put up and out, I meant it. I really did. But I didn't have the heart to tell my alliance that I really wanted that. I didn't campaign that week at all, but my alliance did it for me because I just couldn't tell him.

Then after I stayed, I had a new found competitiveness, so the plan then became making it as far as I can, then doing something that will get me booted. Yeah, that didn't work either.

I have to say, and this sounds like an ego thing, I played a hell of a game for a first timer. I scumbagged, lied... I was a lot more shady than I thought I could EVER be. It's so not me normally, but in the midst of the game, in the midst of it all... the paranoia and competitiveness (and bullshittiness) just took on over. I just couldn't help myself. Winding up in the final 3 with two people I had final two deals with pretty much sealed it.

So I say again, here I sit. Wow. I can't even believe it. I'm glad it's coming to an end though. Although I was shady, scumbagged and lied throughout the game, I hope everyone forgives me... because I miss them all, A LOT. I can't even imagine playing this game for real. Now I see why people don't want to boot someone in the real game, even when they should, because they see them as friends. Even I sit watching the show thinking... "YOU AREN'T THERE TO MAKE FRIENDS DUMBASS"... but then you play and realize it's A LOT harder than it looks.

I can't wait to re-join my friends, even though they might be hating on me for awhile. I guess it's the nature of the game. I just hope with time I will be forgiven. I SWEAR none of this was in my true nature! I kinda wish I had more of this in real life... I could use it. But alas, I don't.

It was however LOADS of fun. I didn't know how much fun it could be, and I'm so thankful I was pulled in to play I learned so much about everyone, made so many new friends that I probably wouldn't have otherwise... It's been truly great. I don't regret playing, I just regret being a little shadier than I thought I had in me and I will majorly regret if I hurt anyone in the process.

Mystycl 09-14-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 408496)
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8nhmeyI27dM

Myst - I just wanted to say thank you for being a great new friend in my life. Meeting you had brought me more joy than you will know and just like this song - every time I chat with you makes me overjoyed. Much love to my little spoon <3

:boohoo:
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...by_exoart1.jpg

PinkFreak 09-14-2012 08:23 PM

So, is Myst an honorary YBB Jury Member for life?? lol...

Leo 09-14-2012 08:47 PM

Aww, Robbie, you thought I was a "complex player?" I really don't think there's a better compliment than that for someone like me!

Mystycl 09-14-2012 09:30 PM

nite :zzz:

PinkFreak 09-14-2012 09:46 PM

G'nite Myst :)

Sheldon 09-15-2012 05:46 AM

Morning, everyone!

Those DRs were priceless! Getting to see everyone's true feelings about the game and the players was very eye-opening! Robbie, that STD comment made me laugh so hard! Good one!!!

Leo, as far as not talking to you that week that you put me up against Paulette, I probably (don't really remember) stopped talking because I realized that sharing things with you wasn't helping me at all since I wasn't getting anything back in return except getting nominated. I was definitely a Bitter Betty that week. :D

MissSouthernLady 09-15-2012 06:33 AM

http://animated-gifs.org/wp-content/...orning-ag1.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mystycl 09-15-2012 07:07 AM

kel!
:roflmao:

Mystycl 09-15-2012 07:08 AM

gotta go mow today..... deep sigh..

think about me.. :D

Sheldon 09-15-2012 07:58 AM

I'm ALWAYS thinking about my former Housemates, Myst! Hard to let go of after a 2 month stay together.

I'm off to help a friend move. Well, as soon as this pouring rain lets up. Gotta LOVE Florida in the summer time. :D

MissSouthernLady 09-15-2012 08:01 AM

Moving in the rain so not fun...I did that 6 years ago when I started college and lived in a dorm..not fun at all

MissSouthernLady 09-15-2012 09:37 AM

Retail Therapy= :woohoo:

Sheldon 09-15-2012 05:06 PM

UGH... I'm home. I just want to sleep now.

G'night, all! :sleep:

PinkFreak 09-15-2012 05:14 PM

G'nite??? It's Saturday night in Vegas?? Reunion ends tomorrow... Thought we'd be partying all night tonight? Lol...

Sheldon 09-15-2012 05:19 PM

I'm too popped to party. I'm unpoopular.

*Bonus points if you get the reference.*

Mystycl 09-15-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 408606)
I'm too popped to party. I'm unpoopular.

*Bonus points if you get the reference.*

do you pop out at parties?
the answer to all your problems is in this bittle lottle!!!!
:rofl:

whatd i win johnny?

Sheldon 09-15-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 408608)
do you pop out at parties?
the answer to all your problems is in this bittle lottle!!!!
:rofl:

whatd i win johnny?

Well, Mystycl, you won a LIFETIME supply of Turtle Wax!

BUT, that's not all because you've also won a home-version of our game! Impress all your lady friends at your next Tupperware party!

So, the next time you're feeling down, just remember to GUESS. THAT. PHRASE!!!!

Good night, everybody!

*applause sign lights up*

MissSouthernLady 09-15-2012 06:23 PM

Night Night Sheldon! I'm headed to bed pretty soon...give out...

Mystycl 09-15-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 408610)
Well, Mystycl, you won a LIFETIME supply of Turtle Wax!

BUT, that's not all because you've also won a home-version of our game! Impress all your lady friends at your next Tupperware party!

So, the next time you're feeling down, just remember to GUESS. THAT. PHRASE!!!!

Good night, everybody!

*applause sign lights up*

and remember, ONCE YOU BUY A PRIZE, ITS YOURS TO KEEP!
:takesbow:
:wave:

Mystycl 09-16-2012 06:56 AM

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/hungover.jpg

Leo 09-16-2012 07:02 AM

Our last day together :(

Mystycl 09-16-2012 07:12 AM

:boohoo:

why does the thread have to close? :(

Leo 09-16-2012 07:14 AM

I would love to spend the WHOLE day with everyone, but I'm about to leave for the lake!

Mystycl 09-16-2012 07:38 AM

we thought about going to the river for a while... LOL
i guess great minds...........
have fun, bring back some pics :)

MissSouthernLady 09-16-2012 09:53 AM

Good morning/afternoon!

Sheldon 09-16-2012 10:33 AM

Hey everyone!

Can't believe this is our last day together as the YBB Season 1 cast. :bawl:

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday! Don't party too hard for our last day in Vegas!!!

Mystycl 09-16-2012 10:52 AM

why does it have to close? cant it be renamed or some shit?

19wingz 09-16-2012 10:53 AM

Oh, you whiny peeps. LMAO

It's not your last day together as a cast. The forum isn't going anywhere. You just can't stay in Vegas forever unless you all start to work a corner. I know many might have no problem doing that.