YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

PinkFreak 09-17-2012 11:39 PM

Uhhhhhgggggg... :nutkick:

requiem 09-17-2012 11:40 PM

Did you just kick me in the nuts? You realize I can't have that dutch runner if i'm sore down there right? lol

PinkFreak 09-17-2012 11:48 PM

I did!!! But it was gentle!!

And that damn Dutch Runner!!! Funniest moment of my life!! There comes a time in a girls life when she's never felt more awkward when her LONG DISTANCE GAY BFF suggests she give him a Dutch Runner... for no reason at all, completely out of mid-air!!

Yah, text fail at it's best right there!!! I save that one... oh gawd, now I can't stop laughing again!!!

requiem 09-17-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 409318)
I did!!! But it was gentle!!

And that damn Dutch Runner!!! Funniest moment of my life!! There comes a time in a girls life when she's never felt more awkward when her LONG DISTANCE GAY BFF suggests she give him a Dutch Runner... for no reason at all, completely out of mid-air!!

Yah, text fail at it's best right there!!! I save that one... oh gawd, now I can't stop laughing again!!!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE how you leave you that I meant to say RON and wrote ROB instead!!! LOL

PinkFreak 09-17-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 409319)
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE how you leave you that I meant to say RON and wrote ROB instead!!! LOL

Did you mean to say RON?? I did not know that??? Hmmmmm...

requiem 09-18-2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 409320)
Did you mean to say RON?? I did not know that??? Hmmmmm...

YOU TOTALLY KNEW THAT!!!! hahaha.

I remember telling you that the R and the N are right next to each other on my phone!

DON'T BE FRONTIN! lol

PinkFreak 09-18-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 409322)
YOU TOTALLY KNEW THAT!!!! hahaha.

I remember telling you that the R and the N are right next to each other on my phone!

DON'T BE FRONTIN! lol

It's your story love... make it as BIG as you want!?!? You say this like you actually believe what your saying.......................
:lmao:

requiem 09-18-2012 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 409323)
It's your story love... make it as BIG as you want!?!? You say this like you actually believe what your saying.......................
:lmao:

You know....you were MUCH less sassy when the game was being played! LOL

requiem 09-18-2012 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 409323)
It's your story love... make it as BIG as you want!?!? You say this like you actually believe what your saying.......................
:lmao:

At least I didn't offer to send you pee! JUST SAYING!

PinkFreak 09-18-2012 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 409325)
At least I didn't offer to send you pee! JUST SAYING!

Who would do that??? That's just... just... ewwwwwww!! GROSS!!! :p

requiem 09-18-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 409326)
Who would do that??? That's just... just... ewwwwwww!! GROSS!!! :p

That's what I thought! You wouldn't know her Paulette. Some crazy girl named Lisa...How crazy?!?!?!?! She likes DUCKS! DUCKS!?!? Ewww!

(I went there and i'm happy! BRING IT!)

requiem 09-18-2012 01:06 AM

HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PinkFreak 09-18-2012 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 409327)
That's what I thought! You wouldn't know her Paulette. Some crazy girl named Lisa...How crazy?!?!?!?! She likes DUCKS! DUCKS!?!? Ewww!

(I went there and i'm happy! BRING IT!)

This crazy girl named Lisa.... she sounds vaguely familiar?!?!

requiem 09-18-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 409329)
This crazy girl named Lisa.... she sounds vaguely familiar?!?!

She actually looks and acts a lot like you! Although she is from America and not over the rainbow :)

PinkFreak 09-18-2012 03:20 AM

This girl is in heaven tonight, listening to P!NK's new album from start to finish tonight!! Beyond any other artist... her songs are so much of what I am, if that makes any sense at all!!

I am ALL SMILES TONIGHT!!!

PinkFreak 09-18-2012 03:49 AM

OK... I promise not to go on & on about P!NK, I know I tend to go overboard with things I'm so passionate about... but since I've shared this summer with you all, I'll share this song with you all as a piece of me, cuz it has really touched me...


My brother, who was my bestest friend in this world, passed away in Nov. 2009. I still have a hard time talking about him or even thinking about him. But this song says so much... so I dedicate this to him, Skeeter!! I love you brother... and btw, his eyes even blue! Did she write this song for me!? lol...

Like I said before, this girl gets me!!

requiem 09-18-2012 04:02 AM

We love your passion! SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear that song so I can relate with you <3

MissSouthernLady 09-18-2012 04:29 AM

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fabulous times are ahead i can feel it!

requiem 09-18-2012 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSouthernLady (Post 409336)
Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fabulous times are ahead i can feel it!

OOOOOOOOOO! I love your positivity today! HOLLA!

Good morning and hope the day truly is AMAZING!

Mystycl 09-18-2012 04:35 AM

cue the blackeyed peas!!! i've got a feeling......
LOL


morning guys.....
kel, i hope you are out of pe today... hey, i know, get wingz to write you a dr's note to excuse you... LOL

requiem 09-18-2012 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 409338)
cue the blackeyed peas!!! i've got a feeling......
LOL


morning guys.....
kel, i hope you are out of pe today... hey, i know, get wingz to write you a dr's note to excuse you... LOL


requiem 09-18-2012 05:04 AM

Good morning little spoon <3

Mystycl 09-18-2012 06:18 AM

good mornin.....
sorry. getting ready. i have to work till lunch... but i'll be back...
you have been warned :wicked:

Sheldon 09-18-2012 06:43 AM

Good Morning, everyone!!!

Hope you guys have a great day!!!

requiem 09-18-2012 06:45 AM

Morning Jarrod! Love ya!

That's not a warning Myst! That's our cue to make sure drinks are ready :)

19wingz 09-18-2012 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 409313)
Not! Enough! We need more. I see KC and I doing this on the Jeff Probst show next! 166 MILLION YOUTUBE VIEWS CAN'T BE WRONG! This shit is AMAZING!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY SEXY LADIES!

Oh, a lot of YouTube views doesn't always mean it's right. Take this for example, sir. While it's not 166, it is up there




Also, Leo....we need to know if you want your gift card from iTunes or Amazon :)

Sheldon 09-18-2012 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 409362)
Oh, a lot of YouTube videos doesn't always mean it's right. Take this for example, sir. While it's not 166, it is up there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

PERFECT example! :D

MissSouthernLady 09-18-2012 08:01 AM

Guess what No PE for this girl right here! Woohoo! Party time...haha just kidding at least I have gotten caught up in my classes

Sheldon 09-18-2012 10:21 AM

PARTY TIME?!?!?

:party::party::party:

:party1:

PinkFreak 09-18-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 409362)
Oh, a lot of YouTube views doesn't always mean it's right. Take this for example, sir. While it's not 166, it is up there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0



Also, Leo....we need to know if you want your gift card from iTunes or Amazon :)

Ok... I loved this song too :(

PinkFreak 09-18-2012 12:02 PM

OH HAPPY DAY!!!

Just got off the phone with my son :love:

Sheldon 09-18-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 409442)
OH HAPPY DAY!!!

Just got off the phone with my son :love:

YAY! That's awesome, Lisa!!!

Mystycl 09-18-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 409442)
OH HAPPY DAY!!!

Just got off the phone with my son :love:

:Yay:
and all is some what, well? yes?

PinkFreak 09-18-2012 02:48 PM

Yes... a good convo. He is in Cali, which really sucks for me, and him actually as his son turns 1 on Friday :( But he's working (not sure how legit, probably under the table), clean (fingers crossed), and living with a roof over his head. He says he still plans on coming back to Oregon soon, maybe even in time for my birthday but I'm not holding out for that. I told him even a phone call on my birthday would be the best gift ever.... I just really hope he comes back home.

Makes me thankful I went the extra mile when I finally got my hug, if I would have waited I may have missed my opportunity!

19wingz 09-18-2012 03:23 PM

Well, here's hoping things keep looking positive on that front for you, Pink! Glad you could share that here! :)

requiem 09-18-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 409362)
Oh, a lot of YouTube views doesn't always mean it's right. Take this for example, sir. While it's not 166, it is up there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0



Also, Leo....we need to know if you want your gift card from iTunes or Amazon :)

GOOD POINT! Yikes! This just made my skin crawl! lol

requiem 09-18-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkfreak (Post 409523)
yes... A good convo. He is in cali, which really sucks for me, and him actually as his son turns 1 on friday :( but he's working (not sure how legit, probably under the table), clean (fingers crossed), and living with a roof over his head. He says he still plans on coming back to oregon soon, maybe even in time for my birthday but i'm not holding out for that. I told him even a phone call on my birthday would be the best gift ever.... I just really hope he comes back home.

Makes me thankful i went the extra mile when i finally got my hug, if i would have waited i may have missed my opportunity!

this is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!! <3

Leo 09-18-2012 08:00 PM

Amazon! Sorry!!! And thank you :) :) :)

Leo 09-18-2012 08:00 PM

I miss everyone so much! I've been swamped with school and work

requiem 09-18-2012 08:05 PM

At least you are keeping busy! And congrats on the giftcard again. That's hella awesome.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008-2019 YakkityYaks.com
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger