YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406941)
Actually, KC, you had NOOOTHING to do with convincing me that Jarrod should go home. At all.

I had already talked extensively with Leo about it. He said he'd do it as long as we had the votes. So in our conversation where you said that, I had also told you that Jarrod said he wanted you out. The "Yeah, let's get Jarrod out" conversation just rolled out from both of us, based on lies we both said. haha

Holy crap! I'm lucky I made it to Final 5 at this rate! I'm surprised I didn't go out before Jury!!!

requiem 09-12-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406944)
Sounds like it was Robbie, who must have told Justin.

You damn rights!!!! I wanted to create targets and I knew Justin would use that....Same reason I didn't convince you to NOT nominate Jarrod. I knew it would buy me time.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 406946)
Holy crap! I'm lucky I made it to Final 5 at this rate! I'm surprised I didn't go out before Jury!!!

me too actually.... everyone wanted you out.... LOL
too strong, plus had a partner..

Leo 09-12-2012 09:14 PM

And, for the record, Jarrod, I really was going to uphold my end of the bargain the week we made that final 4 deal (which I found out earlier was a sham) But when you voted out Kel, I just thought that could be me or KC next.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406937)
Could have at least let me know that I was in it alone. At that point what was the point of stringing me along?

When Al was voted out I wrote you a very raw email about how I was hurt what you did. Why tell me sweet nothings? You could have just been real.

Part of the game. Whatever. I got played. Just want you to know though....with certain people (You, Al, Myst) I made personal connections for a reason. I was as honest as I could be with all 3 of you and didn't ever campain again you...

Just wish you didn't treat me like a friend if you were just going to watch me crumble in the end. It is what it is.

Enjoy the win.

First, at what point were you alone? After your alliance that wasn't with me (Jarrod and Pink) were gone? I don't remember you telling me those things? You were just as shady as I was.

Secondly... I made sure to protect you as long as I could. Leo was actually thinking of putting you up and NOT Jarrod with the titanium veto. I told him that Jarrod is much more dangerous, keeping you in the game. The only questionable thing I did to you in the game was the duos week, which was more because of Cody than you.

I NEVER campaigned against you in this game, NEVER... EVEN THOUGH I knew you were being shady with me. NOT ONCE. You can ask Leo about that. If anything, I was trying to save you. That duos week was the only screwy week.

I WANTED to be final two with you... when you became wishy washy on things, I knew I was not the only one you had that deal with. But still... I protected you anyway. Why? Because I loved you anyway. That's how good socially you are.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 406950)
First, at what point were you alone? After your alliance that wasn't with me (Jarrod and Pink) were gone? I don't remember you telling me those things? You were just as shady as I was.

Secondly... I made sure to protect you as long as I could. Leo was actually thinking of putting you up and NOT Jarrod with the titanium veto. I told him that Jarrod is much more dangerous, keeping you in the game. The only questionable thing I did to you in the game was the duos week, which was more because of Cody than you.

I NEVER campaigned against you in this game, NEVER... EVEN THOUGH I knew you were being shady with me. NOT ONCE. You can ask Leo about that. If anything, I was trying to save you. That duos week was the only screwy week.

I WANTED to be final two with you... when you became wishy washy on things, I knew I was not the only one you had that deal with. But still... I protected you anyway. Why? Because I loved you anyway. That's how good socially you are.

:clap:
true from what i know!!

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406940)
OK.....Coming clean. That was me. I needed to get admins out early. Admins won in both BBQ seasons and I wasn't about to go thru that again.

I am seriously never playing one of these games again unless i've got a tag of some sort. lol.

And you are mad at me right now? Hmmmm LOL

Leo 09-12-2012 09:17 PM

Yeah, KC's right. She saved you many times.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406941)
haha My goal was just to get another vote to evict Jarrod for when he appeared as a nominee.

Yeah, that didn't work out LMAO

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 406954)
Yeah, that didn't work out LMAO

lol Obviously.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406940)
OK.....Coming clean. That was me. I needed to get admins out early. Admins won in both BBQ seasons and I wasn't about to go thru that again.

I am seriously never playing one of these games again unless i've got a tag of some sort. lol.

:(

Leo 09-12-2012 09:20 PM

So, question for Jarrod/Paulette/Robbie... the round of the duo twist... if Kel/Myst had won veto (and used it!) then what would have happened?

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:21 PM

KC, I love the shit out of you! I think I found my new signature from the YBB House after I was evicted...

:lmao:

Quote:

Disclaimer: I still love Jarrod LOL He was just a Shady BB player.

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:21 PM

I do think there's a sort of "built in" respect that comes to the admins. That's not a fault of their own or anything, but because they're the head honchos around here, you instinctively feel an automatic level of trust or kinship. (Much like you would for a teacher or boss you like.)

Now that's not why KC won or anything like that. But in the beginning, I think it does help their social game a little bit.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:22 PM

Hey, I did vote for you to come back! lol

Basically, the whole game went like this. I wanted people to be loyal to me. If they showed they were loyal elsewhere, well, they had to go. The only exception to me was Robbie because I love him too much, even though I knew I wasn't his primary alliance.

Alex made an alliance with me... but turned out he had them elsewhere... he had to go.
Jarrod made an alliance with me... SHADY.. he had to go.
Cody was never loyal to me, so... bye.
Paulette - She tried to say she wanted an all girl alliance thing at one point, said she was all alone... Yeah right... she wasn't with me so she had to go.

All I was asking was for loyalty! Too much to ask in this game of lies? LMAO

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406959)
I do think there's a sort of "built in" respect that comes to the admins. That's not a fault of their own or anything, but because they're the head honchos around here, you instinctively feel an automatic level of trust or kinship. (Much like you would for a teacher or boss you like.)

Now that's not why KC won or anything like that. But in the beginning, I think it does help their social game a little bit.

ppfftt
didnt do shit for mine...

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406959)

Kinda. The problem with that theory though it it also puts a HUGE target on you. From day one Myst and I were the targets. I had to get that off of us, so I used the Alex/Jarrod/Leo fight to do that.

Leo 09-12-2012 09:23 PM

KC, your whole speech to me about wanting to go to jury to convince them that I should win? Gameplay or sincere?

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:24 PM

Totally sincere.

Leo 09-12-2012 09:24 PM

and you wouldn't have held it against me if i voted you out?

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:24 PM

I don't know if it would have worked though. I just really wanted to be out of the way so you and Robbie could have been in the end together. I just had to get Cody out first.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:25 PM

No I wouldn't have. I wouldn't have held it against Robbie either.

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406957)
So, question for Jarrod/Paulette/Robbie... the round of the duo twist... if Kel/Myst had won veto (and used it!) then what would have happened?

We knew that was a possibility, but we wanted to fight to get all 3 of us out of the Duos week intact. Fortunately, we managed that. However, if Kel/Myst won Veto, Robbie/Cody would have gone up, and it would have been up to Myst & Kel to decide who to send out.

When KC and I were paired up that week, that was her plan: to have Myst/Kel win Veto, so she could put up Robbie/Cody in their place. However, then Paulette went off the deep end with her "Quitting and taking a big player with me for the good of the House" plan, and that threw everything off. Paulette knew she had to make a crazy move to possibly save all 3 of us that week, and she WAS willing to sacrifice herself to save me and Robbie if it came down to it. So, the outcome of that week saved you, too, Leo.

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 406962)
Kinda. The problem with that theory though it it also puts a HUGE target on you. From day one Myst and I were the targets. I had to get that off of us, so I used the Alex/Jarrod/Leo fight to do that.

Yep, I was just getting ready to say that. There's another side to that "built in trust" coin. It also makes you bigger threats. But in the beginning, people are more apt to evict the folks that don't come around and they don't know. The admins are usually people you know.

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:26 PM

Whatever happened to Kali?

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:26 PM

Yeah that's the "where's Waldo" question of the whole game LOL

Leo 09-12-2012 09:26 PM

Of course, I was happy with the outcome. And it sounds like my nominations the following week were spot on... Paulette and Robbie with you as the replacement.

requiem 09-12-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 406950)

If you read the jury you would know I NOT looking to take Jarrod or Paulette with me.

Anyways. You played me hard and karma bit me.

I did play shady, I own up to that. But I didn't play that way with the few new people I made connections with.

I'm just saying that in the final 3 you could have at least said you need these wins or your done...I came to you for advice on what to say to Leo. Did you tell him that as well?

Thanks for saving me.

And I told you of all people come the final 8 - EVERYTHING. So how was I being shady then?

Yeah I put the target on the admins right away - but we were not in an alliance until week 3 - I was true after that aside from trying to convince ppl we were not working together (WHICH might I add was what you wanted and I agreed.)

Anywhoo...I enjoy my villian role very much and I am happy you won.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 406968)
We knew that was a possibility, but we wanted to fight to get all 3 of us out of the Duos week intact. Fortunately, we managed that. However, if Kel/Myst won Veto, Robbie/Cody would have gone up, and it would have been up to Myst & Kel to decide who to send out.

When KC and I were paired up that week, that was her plan: to have Myst/Kel win Veto, so she could put up Robbie/Cody in their place. However, then Paulette went off the deep end with her "Quitting and taking a big player with me for the good of the House" plan, and that threw everything off. Paulette knew she had to make a crazy move to possibly save all 3 of us that week, and she WAS willing to sacrifice herself to save me and Robbie if it came down to it. So, the outcome of that week saved you, too, Leo.

and i can speak for me and kel it would have been cody!!!!!!!!!!

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406970)
Whatever happened to Kali?

she had to move cities...... then, a storm knocked out her power for 3 weeks....

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 406971)
Yeah that's the "where's Waldo" question of the whole game LOL

haha I actually really liked Kali. Seemed sweet. We had quite a few serious conversations about life in NC, and about the hardships she and her family have been through because of the yearly onslaught of hurricanes. It's a shame she evaporated.

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406972)
Of course, I was happy with the outcome. And it sounds like my nominations the following week were spot on... Paulette and Robbie with you as the replacement.

They were, indeed!

Leo 09-12-2012 09:29 PM

I really wanted Paulette to stay that week, no offense to you or Robbie.

Leo 09-12-2012 09:30 PM

so, the 2-1 vote... KC was the 1? and Robbie was trying to cover for you guys by saying he was the 1?

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406978)
I really wanted Paulette to stay that week, no offense to you or Robbie.

None taken. You guys had me fooled that week. I really, truly though I was going to be evicted that week. I had told Paulette that, I told Robbie that. When the vote came down and I was safe, they didn't trust me after that. They thought I was lying to them to get Paulette to not campaign, but I really believed you guys were just looking for a reason to get me out.

Leo 09-12-2012 09:32 PM

Cody was supposed to evict you, but I think you got to him right before the vote.

requiem 09-12-2012 09:33 PM

I told you many times that I was that vote Leo and you never believed me. KC pit you against me....Of course after making me feel like I was telling everyone she was cheater.

And KC - I just don't buy the fact that you wanted out. It doesn't add up anymore. I even pleaded in my final speech for that...

You don't need votes anymore, so no need to play.

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406979)
so, the 2-1 vote... KC was the 1? and Robbie was trying to cover for you guys by saying he was the 1?

Sounds right. Who voted that week? Robbie, KC and Cody? Robbie and Cody voted to evict Paulette, and KC must have voted to evict me.

requiem 09-12-2012 09:33 PM

OMG!!!! I voted to evict you Jarrod. lol...

Leo 09-12-2012 09:34 PM

Really, Robbie? So KC did lie to me about that? I had a hunch, but I didn't know for sure. You were both telling me that you voted to evict Jarrod.