YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:23 PM

well the cheating deal hurt pretty deeply, so lets just move on from it.... k? :)

aboe 09-12-2012 10:24 PM

I am still here, just doing homework, writing, sending emails, and chatting on facebook at the same time.

I am reading what everyone is saying though.

I am still in total shock that Robbie totally lied to me... I shouldnt be so shocked though, it is a game.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:24 PM

ok, so...... you guys.....

please tell me everyone is planning on sticking around?
leo? forgive us? AL?
please?

Leo 09-12-2012 10:25 PM

I'm not going anywhere.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407073)
I am still here, just doing homework, writing, sending emails, and chatting on facebook at the same time.

I am reading what everyone is saying though.

I am still in total shock that Robbie totally lied to me... I shouldnt be so shocked though, it is a game.

jury thread yet? :)

i just hope you stick around!!! please!

TheKdd 09-12-2012 10:26 PM

The thing about the cheating deal. The reason it touched a nerve SO INCREDIBLY bad in me was because when I first created this place, that was the ONE THING I wanted everyone to know we would NEVER do here... read PMs. The ONE THING... I was a Moderator at the BBQ, and watched them do it. It was horrid.

So when that was the ONE thing that got said, is hurt me A LOT. That's why it went the way it did.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407075)
I'm not going anywhere.

:D
you have no idea how big that makes me smile

TheKdd 09-12-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407071)
I know this sounds so corny, but I wanted to win so badly playing as Dan! He has been my role model for so long! I kind of just wanted to make him proud (not that he would ever know or anything)... it would just be the thought of it that mattered.

And this is not meant to take anything away from KC... Dani Donato is actually my favorite female player... which is why I teamed up with you in the first place. I remember sometime in Week 3, saying how awesome it would be if the Final 2 were Dan/Dani... and we made it.

Of course I don't take it that way! I think it's great! I teamed up with you because of your avatar as well. Course I wanted to team up with Robbie because of his too :P

aboe 09-12-2012 10:28 PM

Okay, I have one last thing to reveal... I was not 1 million percent truthful either I guess... Myst said in her goodbye message that she didn't believe I was 19... she thought I was older. Well, I am not 19

I am actually... 17.

I will be 18 less than a month.

I will post my facebook and you can see the real me there. http://www.facebook.com/albert.boe

I am a journalist. I have been since I was not even 13... For the longest time my boss had no idea of my real age... most people I report to still don't. Just part of the business, credibility is everything and a 17 year is not the most reliable even though I know what I am talking about.

Alex336 09-12-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407070)
Obviously going to disagree about it being Malicious or transcending the game here. lol...

I actually thought it was a good move and bought me a lot of time. Think what you want, but the fact that 3 months later it was discovered that I started that is pretty smart gameplay IMO.

Never said it wasn't smart game-play or anything. Just saying that it's a little too malicious to undercut an admin like that. When you have someone like KC whose spent SO much time and energy building a mega-media website like this, it's shitty to treat them that way, by letting people believe that they don't have that much respect for their website's visitors. I've been a YY member for about three or four years now, and for me PERSONALLY, I couldn't imagine saying that about the wonderfully nice folks who work their asses off on this place. That's why it transcends the game. It leaves Last Yak Standing and enters into territory where members might permanently leave the website, and potentially go trash-talk YY on "those other" Big Brother websites.

You're also lucky that Justin (it was Justin you told that to, right?) didn't blab your name.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407080)
Okay, I have one last thing to reveal... I was not 1 million percent truthful either I guess... Myst said in her goodbye message that she didn't believe I was 19... she thought I was older. Well, I am not 19

I am actually... 17.

I will post my facebook and you can see the real me there. http://www.facebook.com/albert.boe

I am a journalist. I have been since I was not even 13... For the longest time my boss had no idea of my real age... most people I report to still don't. Just part of the business, credibility is everything and a 17 year is not the most reliable even though I know what I am talking about.

:blink:

Leo 09-12-2012 10:29 PM

I wanna see the DRs!!

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407083)
I wanna see the DRs!!

ooooooooooooh i dont think i do.
i wasnt really liked, but lied to to my face... i dont really wanna know who was lying,.

i have had enough revelations to last me a lifetime.... LOL

Leo 09-12-2012 10:36 PM

I want to point out to you, Robbie, that I never threw Cody under the bus. At final 5, I'm not the one who said Cody isn't deserving to make it to final 4. I believe that statement was made by someone else... until it was me on the block, then all of a sudden that person thought Cody was deserving of final 4. I'm not ashamed of my veto. I was able to get both you and Jarrod to admit to me that you were voting me out, so I didn't feel bad at all about using it. Big Brother is full of twists and turns, and I just happened to be on the winning end of one. It could just as easily have been me that the veto was used on.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407081)
Never said it wasn't smart game-play or anything. Just saying that it's a little too malicious to undercut an admin like that. When you have someone like KC whose spent SO much time and energy building a mega-media website like this, it's shitty to treat them that way, by letting people believe that they don't have that much respect for their website's visitors. I've been a YY member for about three or four years now, and for me PERSONALLY, I couldn't imagine saying that about the wonderfully nice folks who work their asses off on this place. That's why it transcends the game. It leaves Last Yak Standing and enters into territory where members might permanently leave the website, and potentially go trash-talk YY on "those other" Big Brother websites.

You're also lucky that Justin (it was Justin you told that to, right?) didn't blab your name.

Thank you Alex, and I'm sorry I really reamed you for that... I too thought you started that. That one really hurt me personally.

Like you said... I felt like all these GREAT new people FINALLY found us and joined... I was SOOOOO happy. Then that rumor started flying and I felt everything I did, everything I worked so hard to do was just... FLUSH.... My heart was truly broken.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407080)

I am actually... 17.

And Oh Em Gee!!!

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407087)
And Oh Em Gee!!!

i know right?
little shit! ;)

aboe 09-12-2012 10:39 PM

My original intention was not to deceive, but I did not want to be robbed of an opportunity to play the game based on my age. It was not until Cody arrived that I realized I would not have been.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:40 PM

ok, you all, except al, have said you arent going anywhere.....

i have to be up in 4 hours, it is way past my bedtime!

so i expect to see each and everyone of you tomorrow!!! dont make me hunt you down, cause trust me, i'll find you!!!!

i am not ready for everyone to fade away like they always do :boohoo:

requiem 09-12-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407081)

Think what you my Alex. I post all over this site, I talk it up, I am converted people over here and I have much respect the the team here.

I talk to Myst every single day and I talked to KC like we were lifetime friends.

I am sorry I used that set of cards - but it goes with the rest of my game so I don't regret it. I am sorry that I hurt people I love yes, the rest for me is gameplay.

I don't think BBQ or YAK admins look at our PMs but if ppl wanted to believe the words coming out of my mouth - that was on them.

Why didn't you grill Justin more? You could have gotten info from him.

Moving on. I love my YAK and thats all that matters.

aboe 09-12-2012 10:41 PM

I will stay here as long as you all want me here. :)

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:42 PM

:jump:

happy myst!

requiem 09-12-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407085)
I want to point out to you, Robbie, that I never threw Cody under the bus. At final 5, I'm not the one who said Cody isn't deserving to make it to final 4. I believe that statement was made by someone else... until it was me on the block, then all of a sudden that person thought Cody was deserving of final 4. I'm not ashamed of my veto. I was able to get both you and Jarrod to admit to me that you were voting me out, so I didn't feel bad at all about using it. Big Brother is full of twists and turns, and I just happened to be on the winning end of one. It could just as easily have been me that the veto was used on.

No - you didnt throw cody under the bus at all....But like I said...I was going for the clean sweep for KC so I threw that out there to derail his vote for you.

And I believe I was again the one who was on the anti-Cody trail.

He voted Al out - and I vowed revenge on every person who messed with my man. I made every desision based on that.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:43 PM

so, whoever is left, please keep the libations flowing.... :)

requiem 09-12-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407090)
My original intention was not to deceive, but I did not want to be robbed of an opportunity to play the game based on my age. It was not until Cody arrived that I realized I would not have been.

Even I didn't know this!!!! lol

I thought you were in your 40s. lol.

aboe 09-12-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407095)
No - you didnt throw cody under the bus at all....But like I said...I was going for the clean sweep for KC so I threw that out there to derail his vote for you.

And I believe I was again the one who was on the anti-Cody trail.

He voted Al out - and I vowed revenge on every person who messed with my man. I made every desision based on that.

:D

You don't know how much your friendship has meant to me.

Alex336 09-12-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407092)
Think what you my Alex. I post all over this site, I talk it up, I am converted people over here and I have much respect the the team here.

I talk to Myst every single day and I talked to KC like we were lifetime friends.

I am sorry I used that set of cards - but it goes with the rest of my game so I don't regret it. I am sorry that I hurt people I love yes, the rest for me is gameplay.

I don't think BBQ or YAK admins look at our PMs but if ppl wanted to believe the words coming out of my mouth - that was on them.

Why didn't you grill Justin more? You could have gotten info from him.

Once again, I'm talking about ME, PERSONALLY, and whether or not I would have said that.

Also, I never heard it directly from Justin. I heard it from Leo, and I couldn't remember whom he said had told him. I actually thought it was Cody until now.

And at that point, even if I HAD known it was Justin, I barely even had time for the game. I still probably wouldn't have grilled him. The game had mostly fallen off my personal radar at that point.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407097)
Even I didn't know this!!!! lol

I thought you were in your 40s. lol.

exactly!

requiem 09-12-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407086)
Thank you Alex, and I'm sorry I really reamed you for that... I too thought you started that. That one really hurt me personally.

Like you said... I felt like all these GREAT new people FINALLY found us and joined... I was SOOOOO happy. Then that rumor started flying and I felt everything I did, everything I worked so hard to do was just... FLUSH.... My heart was truly broken.

I'm sorry :( I didn't want to hurt anyone and it's clear that all I did this summer was hurt people. I truly am sorry :(

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407101)
I'm sorry :( I didn't want to hurt anyone and it's clear that all I did this summer was hurt people. I truly am sorry :(

stop that! its a game!!!!! we love you :brownie: :brownie: :brownie:

Alex336 09-12-2012 10:46 PM

I always figured you were a teenager, actually. Pieces of your story about yourself weren't adding up.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:46 PM

k, i have to go to bed...... i just cant walk away :(

:zzz: nite all

requiem 09-12-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407104)
k, i have to go to bed...... i just cant walk away :(

:zzz: nite all

Night sweetness

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 10:47 PM

So, here's what I really want to say. I've played this game back to back now 3 times. My game has changed every time but I've learned so much every time. The 1st game I played, I was beyond hurt when I was evicted. I can't even put into words how bad it was for me. But over time, the hurt healed & realized how much it really was just a game. The 2nd game I played I came in 2nd but was crushed once again because I wanted that win, so bad! I played hard, thought I played a great game & didn't really stab people in the back. I was stuck for a while mad that I didn't win but in the meantime, was taking away Jarrod's win... when after time, I see exactly why he won & he so deserved it. Especially after playing this game & being on the other end.

I just want everyone to realize, coming from someone who's played several times & have been in your shoes... seeing how everyone played & how everyone strategized can be very hurtful, but it doesn't define the person. This game is designed for backstabbing, lying if you half to, choosing loyalties & simply making stuff up if it helps you get to the end. Think of a BB game where everyone was nice & upfront with everyone... how exciting would it be??

Everyone played the game they did to get them where they ended up... The F2 were F2 for a reason... and KC won because she deserved it! That is why there is a jury... we all decided who was to win, not one person. I love this game... it takes a toll on me. Know one knows how much emotion I put into this game except Robbie & Sheldon... they are my ROCKS!! I'm proud to have played this game with 2 of my very best friends, even if we didn't win!

Most of all... I LOVE THIS PLACE! I know & want all of you to know the hurt will go away... we were all deceived in one way or another, so our feelings are real. But time will heal them. Nothing was personal... it's simply a game. It took a long time for that to sink in for me... and even though I know this, stuff still hurts. I've walked away each game I've played a better person... gained lifetime friendships... and now a place to call home. I have no regrets... only an experience I'll never forget!!

I met Robbie in my 1st game, and let me tell you... this boy changed my freaking life! He is the sole reason I love myself a little more everyday. I met Sheldon through playing online BB... he is as genuine they come. And from this game alone... I feel I walk away with a new family, not just a best friend!

requiem 09-12-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407085)

I'm glad you don't feel bad for using it...I just couldn't vote for someone that won a twist that I thought took away from the game. Other than that you were steller.

Between your GBM and your answers tonight, you put me on the fence (Mikey can back me up that I was mulling over my vote.)

aboe 09-12-2012 10:48 PM

Alex, I said I was 19. That is in fact a teenager. I am curious as to what was not adding up.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:50 PM

fyi
jarrod=sheldon

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:50 PM

now i'm out

aboe 09-12-2012 10:51 PM

Goodnight Myst!

Leo 09-12-2012 10:51 PM

i am a very level-headed person, but I can't help but be a little offended by what I'm reading. You guys didn't even give me a chance to win. Your minds were made up before the questions. The results would have been the same whether I showed up or not. That's so disappointing.