YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Arguers Corner (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Decision 2016 (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=18155)

Mystycl 09-04-2015 08:04 AM

Decision 2016

Discuss.....

I am so ... at a loss for words at the amount of BULLSHIT already!!!!!!

Mystycl 09-04-2015 08:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
idiots in this backwoods state think he is awesome and want him to win!!!!!!!!!!!!
help me please

http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/att...0&d=1441379155

TheKdd 09-04-2015 08:43 AM

I think it may be less people than you think. They are just a lot louder and annoying. People like you and more moderate want nothing to do with him, they just are a lot quieter.

I mean poll wise, he has what now, around 30% of likely Republican voters. If you think about it, that's not enough to win anything. Plus, to win presidency, you have to be able to pull in moderates and independents (on either side) and he's WAY too aggressive and radical for many people.

That all said, I agree with you. I can't even stand looking at him. Course that was before he ran for anything... I couldn't even watch his reality show. He was always a megalomaniac blowhard.

Mystycl 09-04-2015 10:20 AM

he makes me sick

Yellowdog 09-04-2015 01:30 PM

He has no chance. He's already maxed out. He can't win without blacks and Hispanics and he basically has none of them. Hillary is still the favorite at this time.

Sphinx 09-05-2015 08:06 AM

My entire family supports Trump.

We got into a public fight yesterday about gay marriage and this lovely woman in KY. My brother used phrases such as "butt hole hurt (pun intended)" "It will be repealed" just to mention a few notable comments. And my Mother believes Christianity is under persecution but Islam isn't. I just cocked my head real slightly with eyes that read, "Are you joking?"

I'm honestly so over this election cycle already and it hasn't even happened yet. Working 2012 as an actual campaigner, I can't even get involved this go around. It makes me disgusted to hear what people are saying and the discourse that is allowed in American media. It's open bigotry and nobody even bats an eye. Which I don't know if it's more sad that it's open, or that we as a society have devolved to the point of enabling it to be relevant still in political discourse.

I'm also exhausted hearing about "BENGHAZI!!!!!!" and "THE E-MAILS!" And whatever happened during Bill Clinton's presidency.

Is it bad that I don't even know all the Republican candidates? Also, who is this Bernie Sanders guy?

TheKdd 09-05-2015 01:06 PM

Ok well I'm a Bernie supporter haha

Yeah, it really is open bigotry and the way it's combatted, or the way they have been taught to combat that is to basically say everyone who complains or says anything about it is "playing the race card." It's pretty ridiculous these days. Actually, ridiculous is the wrong word. It's more than sad. I'm not sure the right word to use here but it's horrible for sure.

Sphinx 09-05-2015 02:39 PM

I know most people I associate with are Bernie supporters, but...that requires me checking him out. I will when the primaries roll closer, but as of now it's all just background noise to me. Besides people being flagrant idiots.

I don't know anymore. Didn't we just do this whole thing?!?!

Shiny Beige 09-06-2015 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 525402)
Ok well I'm a Bernie supporter haha

Yeah, it really is open bigotry and the way it's combatted, or the way they have been taught to combat that is to basically say everyone who complains or says anything about it is "playing the race card." It's pretty ridiculous these days. Actually, ridiculous is the wrong word. It's more than sad. I'm not sure the right word to use here but it's horrible for sure.

Go Bernie!!!

19wingz 09-06-2015 08:42 PM

To be honest, the state that this country is in with our politics and campaigns is sad, pathetic and an embarrassment. I love our freedom to chose and our democracy, but these days I find myself not caring about the candidates because its all about who can make the most noise to make noise. Not who can make the most noise for me.

Mystycl 09-06-2015 09:43 PM

Republicans are red
Democrats are blue
But neither one of them
give a FUCK about you!

19wingz 09-07-2015 08:50 AM

It's just sad. When I was in school and learning things in History & Government classes, I was so excited to be able to vote. This will be my 4th Presidential election since being able to vote and it just doesn't excited me as much because of the "politics" behind it. Obviously, I will still vote. Just bummerama about the whole thing.

Mystycl 09-07-2015 10:18 PM

yeah, me too..... ive voted in way more, but still the same....

TheKdd 09-08-2015 12:57 PM

It's interesting to watch though from the youth perspective. My daughter is a senior and will get to vote for the first time. Her government teacher was talking about all the candidates and left Bernie out. One of the girls in class raised their hand and said... What about Sanders?

In the meantime, apparently many seniors from her school all got together and went to his rally our here. Makes me a bit proud to see actually.

What I like about him the most is that so far, he is ONLY funded by the people. No huge corporate sponsorships. I didn't think he would be able to get as far as he has without them, but it's been pretty surprising so far. I also like that his mind doesn't change with the tide, that the positions he held 20 years ago are the same he holds today. I also like that he gives people a voice and a chance to discuss the issues with him rather than ignoring or bullying others, and of course the fact he refuses to get into mudslinging thus far.

Now if the DNC would give us some debates.... Which doesn't look like that's going to happen until after some of the primary states get their vote in. I think that's a bunch of shady crap.

Yellowdog 09-08-2015 02:32 PM

I'd love to see Joe Biden be the president. Or Elizabeth Warren. But I guess it's going to have to be Hillary. At least it won't be one of those crazy Republican candidates.

Mystycl 10-30-2015 04:54 AM

needless to say, this was posted by a southern FOX station

https://www.facebook.com/fox46charlo...7/?pnref=story

:pray: dear god, please help your little lost lamb find her way OUT OF THE DAM SOUTH,, i just cant take it anymore... :pray:

still undecided, but i will either vote for hillary or bernie, leaning toward bernie, BUT...
i am just so sick of the bullshit and FOX IS THE KING OF BULLSHIT!

Mystycl 10-30-2015 09:49 AM

and now he comes out against the death penalty, dam!

and he was so close to perfect

TheKdd 10-30-2015 05:05 PM

I'm 100% on the Bernie train.

Mystycl 10-31-2015 10:40 AM

i was too, until he came out against the death penalty.....
not sure i can get passed that...

Sphinx 11-01-2015 08:48 AM

I think the death penalty is barbaric these days. You know prison sorts out people. Anything involving child rape, child abuse, etc. the prisoners tend to hear and take matters into their own hands. Criminals will be criminals.

AIO_7 11-02-2015 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 526618)

That doesn't bother me so much about Bernie. I'd vote for him over any of the Republicans.
My problem with Bernie is that I fear he would lose 45 states in the general. Hillary is our best bet.

Yellowdog 11-02-2015 09:06 PM

The death penalty doesn't work. It costs more money to have it, it doesn't stop anybody from killing, and innocent people have been put to death.

Mystycl 01-07-2016 08:01 AM

i am confused......
there are very few requirements to be president. but one of them is you must be a natural born citizen. so.... we have a Republican candidate that is from Canada.
How can that be....

TheKdd 01-08-2016 03:31 AM

In regards to being afraid Sanders would lose the general, polls now say he would win against just about everyone. The same polls now show Hillary would be questionable, it would be really close. Many Sanders voters just won't vote for her. Plus he has Independents and now some of the more moderate Republicans.

His campaign is interesting to watch since most media just ignores him.

As far as the death penalty, I agree, it's time to end that, too risky and barbaric.

Mystycl 01-12-2016 12:29 PM

so no comments on being a natural born citizen?
if he is really from cananda, he cant run, period... right?

Sphinx 01-20-2016 08:37 PM

Correct

TheKdd 01-21-2016 10:06 AM

Apparently that doesn't matter the less melanin you have going on.

Mystycl 01-21-2016 10:10 AM

lololol

and enter...... sara palin, right on cue.....

tidbit of info... she called Trump, he didnt call her :rofl:

then whole thing is a damn circus!!!

Mystycl 01-23-2016 01:24 PM

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...c9&oe=572C27E8

Mystycl 01-26-2016 12:34 PM

soooooooooo
no one has an opinion on the race at all?????

TheKdd 01-27-2016 12:42 PM

Well you know I do lol

Mystycl 01-28-2016 05:50 AM

discuss!!!!!!

I AM SO SICK OF TRUMP I COULD VOMIT.
I have blocked anything that posts on facebook... he comes on my tv i change the channel. I am literally about to be sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheKdd 01-28-2016 02:17 PM

I'm a Sanders supporter as you know. REALLY hoping he can pull it off.

The other side is just full of total loons and Hillary is so deep in corporate money I can't see her getting much done for the people.

Sphinx 02-01-2016 05:48 PM

If the Republican party nominates Trump, it totally discredits their platform.

Yellowdog 02-01-2016 10:10 PM

It's going to be Clinton vs. Rubio

Sphinx 02-02-2016 07:18 PM

Probably. If they nominate Cruz or Trump, they should just hand the election over.

Mystycl 02-03-2016 12:27 PM

cruz is just like romney... out of touch, rich snob etc...

Sphinx 02-06-2016 09:15 PM

I feel like the Republican party is fragmented.

Mystycl 02-07-2016 06:52 AM

yeah that is an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs 02-10-2016 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 526618)

What makes you pro death penalty? I am torn on it myself. I would say that if there is a video of said person committing the crime then yes maybe (but then that depends on the circumstances) But I think if one innocent person convicted is put to death then it isn't worth it.

My Mom was a conservative republican and she was against the death penalty. I think it was because she knew John Lotter's (Boy's Don't Cry) mother and knew what she and he went through due to his father.

As for Sanders I dont believe for one minute we will get free college and I think that is one reason so many young people are voting for him. I also dont like the fact he switched to democrat for the election. I get why he did it but I want a candidate to stand by their convictions 100% Same reason I did not vote for Obama

Not that I trust Hillary either. In the end I might not vote for president