YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak TV Graveyard (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=330)
-   -   Glee (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=3527)

19wingz 09-07-2009 01:07 PM

Glee

Alright, who saw the preview after Idol last winter? who's watching this fall???

Series Premiere, Sept. 9 @ 9PM EST after So You Think You Can Dance!

Taea 09-11-2009 12:34 PM

I absolutely loved it! I thought it was even better than the pilot. I don't normally like anything to do with musicals but this show is great!

Kit 09-11-2009 12:39 PM

I watched it and laughed out loud throughout the episode. I really was not expecting much but I also really liked the show! It cracked me up when he would make himself remember the man hitting the windshield. LOL

19wingz 09-11-2009 01:04 PM

Can't wait to watch the episode!!

Taea 09-11-2009 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kit (Post 102684)
I watched it and laughed out loud throughout the episode. I really was not expecting much but I also really liked the show! It cracked me up when he would make himself remember the man hitting the windshield. LOL

I almost peed myself when he was remembering that. That nerdy guy talking about early release had me rolling too.

19wingz 09-11-2009 10:40 PM

I have to say, I'm watching it now and I am laughing my ass off! This guidance counselor chick needs HELP big time! I think its hilarious how the guidance counselors office is full of windows - so much for confidentiality. LOL

19wingz 09-11-2009 11:10 PM

Damn. Her solo of "Take a Bow" was amazing

Taea 09-12-2009 09:40 AM

I love the germaphobe counselor she cracks me up. That solo is by far my favorite out of anyone else these past two episodes.

Yellowdog 09-22-2009 11:29 AM

Okay, I finally got around to watching this on hulu after many friends told me to watch, and I have to say that I think it's great stuff. Excellent, dark, twisted humor (Susan Smith joke anyone?), the always great Jane Lynch getting to do what she does best, excellent music numbers with contemporary music, and great casting. I was 20 feet away when Lea Michele lost her virginity. I saw her naked at that time, too. Okay, it was while I was sitting on stage of the Broadway smash "Spring Awakening", in which she was amazing, but the story doesn't sound as cool with that part.

"Whenever I grind, Cinco de Mayo".

Mystycl 09-22-2009 11:40 AM

Breaking: 'Glee' renewed for full season

by Michael Ausiello
Categories: Glee, News
Itís official: Fox has picked up Glee for a full season. The musicomedy, which has performed solidly in the ratings, initially received a 13-episode order from the network. The back-nine pickup brings the total number of first-season episodes to ó I suck at math but I think Iíve got this ó 22