YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak A Suggestion! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=349)
-   -   Suggestions (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=17594)

TheKdd 01-21-2015 12:59 PM

Suggestions

I know YY has gotten a bit, say, stale as of late. With me being sick and Wingz being a Dr (interesting combo wouldn't you say? lol) we haven't been able to really put a whole lot of time into the site.

When I am able to come and sit here for a sec, I would like to be able to try and change that. It may take a bit but you know what I'm saying.

Soooo.... I'm asking for suggestions, critique, changes etc. that you might like to see, or maybe just to try and see what happens. Anyone have any ideas? Like, more news stories, less news stories and focus on something else? A topic not discussed here that should be, or shouldn't be?

What do you find yourself doing on the internet that isn't here? Any other sites we may be able to integrate here that we can discuss?

In other words, what do you think?

Yellowdog 01-21-2015 02:10 PM

More graphic nude photos of Yellowdog

TheKdd 01-21-2015 07:04 PM

You supply, I will be more than happy to post!

Mystycl 01-22-2015 09:38 AM

i second the nude yellowdog vote!

Shiny Beige 01-22-2015 03:07 PM

Could I have some of the obnoxious people removed from the Arcade?

I am in favor of Daily Naked Yellowdog, but don't have any suggestions for other topics without giving it some thought. I look forward to the humor I find here, and learning about other people's lives. More discussions would be great, but I don't always have time to participate in that, either.

I like the fact that you want to keep the site evolving. I can't wait to see all the suggestions you get.

requiem 01-22-2015 05:10 PM

For me......I def miss the blog which I don't think has really moved in a while. The videos someone here made were pretty bad ass. I really liked that award thing you guys did that one year (best song, movie, etc.)........Actually....is there anyway to make what has been recently discussed section bigger without having to go in and manually change the settings? Some days the topics really filter through, mostly when joe has a TV day) and would love to see more topics there. I find it draws me to stuff I normally wouldn't see, but miss a lot.

Usually this is my first stop....the only thing you don't offer would be more movie info. That would probably be the biggest thing for me. EW.com, box office sites, dark horizons.com, THR, Variaty get a lot of my time.

Also, I love charts. Anything in a numbered list thrills me. Again, box office...but billboard, books, TV ratings....I love that stuff.

Not sure if any of that was helpful.

19wingz 01-22-2015 08:14 PM

That was helpful, Robbie. Thank you!!!

I know my TV days are a bit much. Maybe this would be a place to post ... Does it help that I post reminders about premieres, finales and start threads for new shows or is the calendar enough?

Robbie, are you using "new Posts" to see recent discussions? I didn't realize there was a filter. Kasey ... anything you know about this?

requiem 01-22-2015 08:43 PM

Yeah Joe....the new posts. When I open up the box I can choose to make the list longer, would just be nice to see more "new post" headlines.

Joe I love your TV updates! Don't stop or change! I wouldn't have learned about Orpehen Black with out you so in the words of INXS, "don't change a thing"

Yellowdog 01-22-2015 10:43 PM

Add more people that routinely post. But not too many.

Cathy 01-23-2015 02:04 PM

I miss KC's cooking videos, bring those back when you are better