YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   YBB Season 4: Back to Basics (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=368)
-   -   Austin's Diary Room Log (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=16843)

Mikey 07-18-2014 11:32 AM

Austin's Diary Room Log

Smart strategy?

Quote:

So its day one and I'm so stoked for this game!

I'm hiding the fact that I'm actually a huge superfan of the show watching bbus, bbcan, bbaus, and bbuk! I don't want them to know that I know my ins and outs of the game, because I don't want them to feel threatened and try and get me out week one!

requiem 07-18-2014 01:25 PM

Love his mentality going into it...but how many people join online big brother games that are not superfans? Lol...Again, wish they would say more or at least attempt to sell themselves to yak voters!

PinkFreak 07-22-2014 02:58 PM

Week 1 DR Questions

1) How did the announcement of the first week twist change your first week strategy?
A: Not really at all.. well that's only considering i never really had a strategy! I feel like its best coming into a season with no strategy for the simple reason that i don't know what the twists are so why come in with something that will be changed anyways?

2) If there were an HOH challenge this week, who would you have nominated and why?
A: Probably Dee and Serena because they haven't talked to me much and i find it best to use that as an excuse for the first week and go off of that from there. But of course i will take in whatever my fellow housemates say as to who i would put up since i don't want a huge target on my back week one.

3) Who is under estimated? Why?
A: Serena because no one is even thinking of her as a gameplayer because she doesn't talk to anyone. A lot of people just shove her off as week, but who knows what she would plan if she would win HOH which can be very dangerous. Based on that fact i feel she is/could be really underestimated.

4) If you got to chose who left the game 1st, instead of YakMerica, who would you have evicted? Why?
A: First off, I trust YakMerica to make the right choice (no buttkissing intended ) but in all honesty, again, because I don't know where her head is at and a lot of people want her gone for that reason, I would probably evict Serena. (But then again this is what this week is for, for us to chose) Should be interesting!

5) From 1 to 100, what percent chance do you think you have of being voted out this week and why?
A: 10 mainly because if anyone would have told certain people that they were coming after me, they would have ran back to me.. that hasn't happened so it seems to me that I am not the target this week. However you always have those people that want to make big moves way to fast so it's still a possibility.

6) Rank your HG's on who you like/trust the most, to who you don't like/trust the least.
A: 1- Most trusted/liked HG- Heba
2- Dandre
3- Luke
4- Mike
5- Erik
6- Jackson
7- Brandon
8- Dee
9- Least trusted/liked HG- Serena

7) Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Feel free to tell us anything else that's on your mind if you want to, but this question is not required.
A: There is one big alliance, in which I'm included in. It consists of Dandre, Heba, Luke, Mike, and Mr. Old Man of the group lol. We also had brandon but i'm not completely sure what happened with him, I guess he told us to vote him out. So luckily for Serena I don't think she will be the one leaving this week.
P.S. Thank you YakMerica for keeping me safe this week (Once again No buttkissing Intended )

PinkFreak 07-22-2014 03:00 PM

Week 1 DR Questions - Addition

Forgot something on 7) I feel that their are other housemates sequestered. If its true you will have then officially forced me to change my strategy but everyone knows that there are always more than the amount of housemates we currently have in the game..

PinkFreak 07-31-2014 12:24 PM

Week 2 DR Questions

1) This week has been a little slow with only having the 1 HOH compitition... How did you maximize your down time to further your game?
A: mainly by just talking to my alliance and everyone else in the house! Great people have been casted in the show that are really easy to talk to! Bring that there was only just HOH it allowed me to focus just on one objective, keeping me save which was a nice change! Lol dont get me wrong I love veto!

2) What was your reaction to Serena calling a house meeting?
A: I was ecstatic! It only helped me! But I really didn't need help anyway, she just killed her game! But in all honesty I believe she called the meeting to help with her assignment of starting a fight with someone else, but I'm not going to tell anyone that! Gonna keep that to myself so people don't start bring all nicer to her and maybe send me packing tonight!
3) Have any of your initial alliances changed? New ones formed?

4) If you would have won HOH, did you have a target in mind?
A: I mostly did! Bring that there were three people not in my alliance before this week, in the house, it only limited my options which is good because then I wouldn't have had to worry about people getting mad at me if I made nominations!

5) Did you complete any or all of the YakMerica tasks? Why or why not?
A: I think I did all of them but the starting a fight with a houseguest mainly because I didn't want to put a target on my back! But I did have a sarcastic fight with Heba does that count? Lol I did the others to help keep YakMerica entertained, because one things for sure: if YakMerica ain't happy, nobody is happy!

6) If you could send an anonymous message to one HG and they would never know who sent it, who would it be & what would it say?
A: To Doc: You made the dumbest mistake this week and your going to probably regret it! So thank you for helping me further my game because of your mistake!

7) Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Feel free to tell us anything else that's on your mind if you want to, but this question is not required.
A: just want to thank everyone for tuning in to us! We may get crazy and we may get boring so it means a lot for yakmerica to be watching oh and I'm staying this week! Haha

requiem 07-31-2014 06:53 PM

So he didn't answer three and basically didn't answer four. Lol.....also, I can think of two tasks you didn't do. Yakmerica sees everything and we don't like being lied to. Hahaha

You seem like a feat guy Austin and I'm so sorry that you are being totally played into the it's blindside of the season. Good luck and hope you stick around!

PinkFreak 07-31-2014 10:21 PM

From Heba:
Quote:

Austin if you are seeing this right now it sucks because I’m completely blindsided just like you. I had no idea the votes will come out like that now I know I do not trust anyone anymore and I’m going to get out the person who was behind this whole evicting you. You’ll definitely be missed good luck buddy.
From Luke:
Quote:

Austin, you are gone because it was best for my game and a few others. There was nothing personal in this decision process because I can't tell you how bad I wanted to get rid of Serena just out of spite. But she's just not a threat. She's dumb as a box of rocks and I couldn't risk keeping you in the game over her.
From Jackson:
Quote:

Austin- If you are seeing this I have no idea what happened. We got duped and somebody lied. I hope to play with you again in the future.
From Mike:
Quote:

Austin - im really sorry if youre seeing this. If youre seeing this, it means youre no longer in the house which is definitely no fun. youve been a great friend, and it was great meeting you, but if you see this it most likely means i had to vote to evict you based on what the majority of the house felt and i am sorry. youre a great competitor and it was just unfortunate that doc nominated you so early in the game.
From Doc:
Quote:

Austin, no hard feelings. You're a swell guy, who happens to probably be one of the better players. You had to go up. Say cheese!
From D'Andre:
Quote:

Austin - All man if your seeing this, the house actually had a change of heart and kept the lose cannon serena! You were one of the only people i did trust in the house. Good luck on the outside world.
Missing: Serena & Erik

requiem 08-01-2014 08:47 PM

Okay....Here is the thing. Haha. If you are going to do non-committal good bye messages like Mike and Jackson, it only works if the house is more...easy to manipulate. Austin clearly knows who the two people were to save him so why be play in total ignorance at this point.

#HebaBePissed

haboushi24 09-07-2014 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 500300)
1) This week has been a little slow with only having the 1 HOH compitition... How did you maximize your down time to further your game?
A: mainly by just talking to my alliance and everyone else in the house! Great people have been casted in the show that are really easy to talk to! Bring that there was only just HOH it allowed me to focus just on one objective, keeping me save which was a nice change! Lol dont get me wrong I love veto!

2) What was your reaction to Serena calling a house meeting?
A: I was ecstatic! It only helped me! But I really didn't need help anyway, she just killed her game! But in all honesty I believe she called the meeting to help with her assignment of starting a fight with someone else, but I'm not going to tell anyone that! Gonna keep that to myself so people don't start bring all nicer to her and maybe send me packing tonight!
3) Have any of your initial alliances changed? New ones formed?

4) If you would have won HOH, did you have a target in mind?
A: I mostly did! Bring that there were three people not in my alliance before this week, in the house, it only limited my options which is good because then I wouldn't have had to worry about people getting mad at me if I made nominations!

5) Did you complete any or all of the YakMerica tasks? Why or why not?
A: I think I did all of them but the starting a fight with a houseguest mainly because I didn't want to put a target on my back! But I did have a sarcastic fight with Heba does that count? Lol I did the others to help keep YakMerica entertained, because one things for sure: if YakMerica ain't happy, nobody is happy!

6) If you could send an anonymous message to one HG and they would never know who sent it, who would it be & what would it say?
A: To Doc: You made the dumbest mistake this week and your going to probably regret it! So thank you for helping me further my game because of your mistake!

A: just want to thank everyone for tuning in to us! We may get crazy and we may get boring so it means a lot for yakmerica to be watching oh and I'm staying this week! Haha

Bitch you wanted to start a fake fight with me :p I wouldve took you down in a heartbeat just saying and made your life miserable hahaha

AusGeoWil 09-07-2014 03:35 PM

Come at me sass master.. You ain't got nothing on me ;)

haboushi24 09-07-2014 03:36 PM

LMFAOOO BITCH PLEASEE! You're like an Ant you'll be gone with a flick :p