YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   The Yak's Weather Vane (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Weather Report!!! LMAO (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=8705)

19wingz 01-21-2011 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellowdog (Post 228618)
Then I didn't find it very creative or original.

That's a shame. Next time I'll try harder.

19wingz 01-21-2011 11:39 PM

This is the one from a few days ago that you guys were asking about ...

Shiny Beige 01-22-2011 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellowdog (Post 228598)
I like snow for a few months. If it was 12 months of perfect weather I would be miserable. I like to feel the weather. It makes one feel alive. If it was always 80 degrees and sunny I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

I guess you could do what most dogs do while they lie in the sun ...

Shiny Beige 01-22-2011 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 228619)
did you california people not watch the whole thing?

"dont tell me no mo'!!"

I watched the whole thing, but it doesn't have much relevance. We "California people" don't believe in snow unless we want to visit it for a few hours. Usually we just go to the beach. :p

(does anyone else ever wonder if they might have gone too far with their smartass comments? it's all said with love.) :D

Mystycl 01-22-2011 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiny Beige (Post 228674)
I watched the whole thing, but it doesn't have much relevance. We "California people" don't believe in snow unless we want to visit it for a few hours. Usually we just go to the beach. :p

(does anyone else ever wonder if they might have gone too far with their smartass comments? it's all said with love.) :D

again.... point missed!!! DONT TELL ME NO MO!!
i dont wanna hear about your pretty ass beaches, or your snow for 20mins, or your 62 degrees and sun shinning!! grrrrrr

:bat:

(and yes miss shiny... its all said with love in fun :love: )

19wingz 01-22-2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiny Beige (Post 228674)

Which comments? Mine and YD?

Mystycl 01-22-2011 01:13 PM

yall just dont know... that second one... i swear, that is the way i feel!! its just ridiculous. and i'm upset! LOL

i love ya long, and i love ya strong!

Yellowdog 01-22-2011 03:26 PM

She's probably a very educated woman. Why does she talk like she's a character from Good Times? I don't get that.

Shiny Beige 01-22-2011 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 228683)
again.... point missed!!! DONT TELL ME NO MO!!
i dont wanna hear about your pretty ass beaches, or your snow for 20mins, or your 62 degrees and sun shinning!! grrrrrr

:bat:

(and yes miss shiny... its all said with love in fun :love: )

Your jealousy is showing, Myst ... hehehe
And it's 82 degrees, not 62. ;) You should come for a visit.

Shiny Beige 01-22-2011 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 228687)
Which comments? Mine and YD?

I was talking about MY comments, ... but now that you mention it, Dr. S, we all go almost too far with our comments. It's a good thing we're among friends.:D