YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

MissSouthernLady 09-13-2012 02:43 PM

Sorry Wingz...I'll take Amazon...been a crazy week thats for sure!

19wingz 09-13-2012 02:44 PM

No apologies. I was just messin' with ya! Amazon it is. We'll take of it.

Leo, while I'm at it ... have you said where you want yours? iTunes or Amazon?

TheKdd 09-13-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407456)
i actually disagree with this first part, other than me..... i'll admit it. i own it.
but i REALLY think she played a better TOTAL game! social, strategical, "physical", and mental...... she was one step ahead at all times.... wish yall were privy to what i was... they way her mind works is kinda scary...
(no comment from wingz needed here :p )

Hey! I think. LOL Not so sure how to take that LOLOL

Mystycl 09-13-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407462)
You're sweet.

i didnt mean that ugly. but i really didnt see it.
you obviously had massive game, dude, you are in the final 2..
so i DID miss things... LOL

i give you major props for getting to the end!!!! :clap:

i do like you, and seeing last night, you were totally cool. just wish i had seen that person before :(

I'M the one that had no game LMAO
please dont be mad at me... :bawl:

TheKdd 09-13-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407461)
guess all leo's game play started after i got booted, or it was in pms, cause i just dont see it....
maybe i was sleeping the whole time or something LOL

Like I said, I think Leo got a bad rap. He was pretty up front with those who he was loyal to (like me) and seriously was the come back kid, or at least that's the way I saw it. Before I was fully with him, I helped to set up this ongoing battle between him and Jarrod's alliance... And now looking at that, Jarrod's alliance was MASSIVE. Plus, he had to deal with the Alex thing too... He was pretty alone until we got together.

Yes, his social game was a little lacking... but the thing is with me, I didn't see the social aspect as a game. I was just having fun like I always do, and I liked everyone, so it wasn't really a game... But it helped.

My game, in summary, was basically to align myself with only a few people and stab anyone I thought that may have been with them to make sure they were with me and me only. Anyone I didn't align with must be with someone else, so they were expendable as well. The only person that I was not really after (and wasn't aligned with me) was Kel because, well, she was too sweet to do anything to LOL

Sheldon 09-13-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407488)
And now looking at that, Jarrod's alliance was MASSIVE.

Not the first time I've heard that phrase! :wink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407488)
The only person that I was not really after (and wasn't aligned with me) was Kel because, well, she was too sweet to do anything to LOL

I think you make the right choice! Yakmerica agrees with you, too! Although, at one point, you, Kel and I were in an alliance, so Kel really did think she was aligned with you.

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 03:56 PM

I'm probably not going to say much more than this for a while in this thread... but after playing 3 games back to back, I realize that almost everyone thinks they were playing a better game in their head, until the whole truth comes out. Hell, I thought I was solid with the Secret 3... and even though I keep telling everyone it's a game, it still hurts me to know I was expendable by my best friend. It's been a hard couple days, and I try to keep a stiff upper lip in it all... but in reality, I hurt people as much as I was hurt myself.

But for me, I truly love this game! The best part is in the end is seeing how everyone played... their strategies, and I am in awe by some! In the game, I totally thought I was a bigger player & had a bigger presence only to find out it was only within my alliance, so when the pieces are put together, there was not much more I could do to further my game. I landed in the jury because of the decisions I made in the game, just as KC & Leo landed F2 because of theirs. I'm flabergasted by KC's game, what she did, how far ahead she was of everything & everyone. That's what makes this game great... everyone can play such different ways & the outcomes are ever changing.

I don't know where I'm going with this anymore, I'm honestly struggling within myself to figure out how I really feel about things. Time will make it easier, I know this from experience. Even though Robbie played a much dirtier game than even Jarrod or I knew about, I am in awe of his game as well, and can still smile through the tears to know he played the game he wanted to, regardless!

My hats off to everyone. All shadiness aside, the outcome of this game is exactly the way it is supposed to be... cry foul for emotional voting, or twists that seemed crazy, or alliance members not holding up to their deals... we made this game what it was because we were an awesome cast, who played the game with passion & competitiveness the way it should be played! AG could not fabricate the game we just played with her amazing casting skills & intuition on how the game should go!

Mikey, I know I owe you an apology for my attitude on stuff, my only excuse is I did play with passion & wanted the win like everyone else... an emotion gets the better of all us at times! For a season 1 game, I really don't know how season 2 can top it... but I hope it does! I can see your passion for the game as well as the HG's, and glad you had your wingzman (hahaha!) to back you up & be your support when our emotions were taken out on you!

I'm hella emotional right now, so I once again am long winded. It hard processing all the thoughts when info keeps coming in... so I need for my own sanity (if I can stand it, I don't have very good willpower?) to step away from the game & recenter myself. So if I do go super quiet, don't take it personal... I'm around, I ain't going anywhere, just need a break! :love:

TheKdd 09-13-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407507)
Not the first time I've heard that phrase! :wink:

Awwww jeez. LMAO

19wingz 09-13-2012 04:01 PM

LMAO Wingzman. Hahaha Pink, we love ya!

Also, just so you all know ... I'll be removing your "Jury" and "HG" user groups today or tomorrow. So don't be shocked when you go back to "regular" boring old members ;)

TheKdd 09-13-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407510)
I'm probably not going to say much more than this for a while in this thread... but after playing 3 games back to back, I realize that almost everyone thinks they were playing a better game in their head, until the whole truth comes out. Hell, I thought I was solid with the Secret 3... and even though I keep telling everyone it's a game, it still hurts me to know I was expendable by my best friend. It's been a hard couple days, and I try to keep a stiff upper lip in it all... but in reality, I hurt people as much as I was hurt myself.

But for me, I truly love this game! The best part is in the end is seeing how everyone played... their strategies, and I am in awe by some! In the game, I totally thought I was a bigger player & had a bigger presence only to find out it was only within my alliance, so when the pieces are put together, there was not much more I could do to further my game. I landed in the jury because of the decisions I made in the game, just as KC & Leo landed F2 because of theirs. I'm flabergasted by KC's game, what she did, how far ahead she was of everything & everyone. That's what makes this game great... everyone can play such different ways & the outcomes are ever changing.

I don't know where I'm going with this anymore, I'm honestly struggling within myself to figure out how I really feel about things. Time will make it easier, I know this from experience. Even though Robbie played a much dirtier game than even Jarrod or I knew about, I am in awe of his game as well, and can still smile through the tears to know he played the game he wanted to, regardless!

My hats off to everyone. All shadiness aside, the outcome of this game is exactly the way it is supposed to be... cry foul for emotional voting, or twists that seemed crazy, or alliance members not holding up to their deals... we made this game what it was because we were an awesome cast, who played the game with passion & competitiveness the way it should be played! AG could not fabricate the game we just played with her amazing casting skills & intuition on how the game should go!

Mikey, I know I owe you an apology for my attitude on stuff, my only excuse is I did play with passion & wanted the win like everyone else... an emotion gets the better of all us at times! For a season 1 game, I really don't know how season 2 can top it... but I hope it does! I can see your passion for the game as well as the HG's, and glad you had your wingzman (hahaha!) to back you up & be your support when our emotions were taken out on you!

I'm hella emotional right now, so I once again am long winded. It hard processing all the thoughts when info keeps coming in... so I need for my own sanity (if I can stand it, I don't have very good willpower?) to step away from the game & recenter myself. So if I do go super quiet, don't take it personal... I'm around, I ain't going anywhere, just need a break! :love:

I totally agree. This game was GREAT. I am, I guess, not as emotional as many people. (I get told that a lot in real life)... So I never took this game to be personal (minus the PM thing... but I'm over it now). What I mean is, I never thought anyone was doing things to me on a personal level... It was all game for me, so I have no hard feelings against anyone.

And I also LOVED reading how everyone played, the things they did and putting all the puzzle pieces together about how things went down. I LOVE that I wasn't the only schemer in here... I LOVE that some people were WAY more shady than me (ahem Robbie and Jarrod... I'm looking at YOU)... I LOVED Pinks big move... I really did. I didn't love that Myst and Kel left of course cause that sucked, but OMG the drama that ensued... and seriously, the moment that happened Lisa, you kicked my game into high gear!! I LOVED that. It made me WANT to play hard... It was great!

I just had so much fun that I never thought I could have, got close to so many people that I don't think I would have had the chance to otherwise. I will ALWAYS treasure this game, this Summer... and THANK YOU MIKEY for doing this and getting me to play! I had a blast!