YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

19wingz 09-14-2012 08:45 AM

OOOOOO Snap!

THREE whole Titanium Vetos?!?! Can Robbie be my duo partner ;)

Sorry. I had to. Love ya Robbie!

Sheldon 09-14-2012 09:10 AM

Oooh! That's too good of deal to pass up! Why didn't I get a signing bonus for being cast?!?

19wingz 09-14-2012 09:16 AM

Oh, those usually go to the production "must-haves."

Sheldon 09-14-2012 09:29 AM

It's not my fault Mikey didn't know what kind of bargain he was getting when he cast me!!!

Ldbright 09-14-2012 09:37 AM

I feel a bit late to the party, but congrats KC, from the parts I have read you seems to play a great game, along with Leo of course :)

Now, as an avid BB fan I expect to get pictures with all of you at this vegas party, then put them on facebook and spend 3 hours choosing one to put as my Profile picture ;).

Sheldon, Lisa, Robbie. Sneaky sneaky.

It has been a great read since I got here, and seemed full of twists and turns, and great personalities and comps. So thanks for being awesome cast and hosts :D

Much Love
Luke

Mikey 09-14-2012 09:44 AM

Ld, we would love to have you apply for our next season! Thanks for watching this summer :)

19wingz 09-14-2012 09:47 AM

Now you're turning into a Kass/Grodner morph of a recruiter! ;) How you have learned quickly, young jedi.

Mystycl 09-14-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 408266)
Are you SURE about this?!? Did you SEE this season??? There could be Yaks out there shadier than me!

Ahh, who am I kidding? Nobody's shadier than me. :D

um, hello.... captain obvious.. TK won, not you! just sayin
Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 408268)
Fun fact: I almost applied this season before Myst came on board, but TK and I knew we needed an admin NOT playing, so Mikey could have help. It was a toss up which of us was going to apply initially - we both wanted to. But since she did, I didn't and then Myst came along, so all was well.

And I know you're all glad TK applied first. LOLOL

WHAT? are you freakin' kidding me here?
um, helloooooo I DID NOT WANT TO PLAY.
that little shit. she left that part out while she was brow beating me into playing!!!!!! :bat:

PinkFreak 09-14-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 408246)
Just a reminder that the Vegas Thread will close Sunday at Mid-Night. Yak has all of your plane tickets...it's time for all of you to go home! :)

Booooooooooooo! :nutkick:

Mikey 09-14-2012 10:19 AM

Myst I'm glad you played! I liked having you around :) I honestly thought you might win there for a while. If you or Kel could have won POV during duo's week I bet you guys would have made it to at least Final 4.