YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

requiem 09-12-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 406858)
[I]Robbie - My one true love. We were the original showmance of the BB world! I thought we were together through thick and thin, and then you joined the Jury, where my whole world imploded. I had no idea you were out to get me, but I can't blame you - you wanted nothing more than to win the YBB game and I understand the moves you made. Our friendship is stronger than any game, and even though it was a rival site that brought us together, I'm glad we made our way over here together! I'd love to play another season of BB with you, too - just not on the same team.

IF YOUR NOT WITH ME! YOU'RE AGAINST ME! lol.

LOVE YOU BOSTON ROB!

Sheldon 09-12-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406850)
Coming from the man who won a Big Brother title in a 6 to 1 vote earlier this year? Really? LOL.

You remember the score of the vote that I won by?!? WHY do you know that? I'm the one that won and I don't even know that. :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406853)
Thanks, Jarrod. I never thought I would get so invested in this game... but it sucked me in. I wanted this victory SO BAD!!!!!

When I played my first BB game, I got SUPER invested, too. I kept a book of all the events, what day they happened, the titles of the comps, everything. I spent every waking minute strategizing and making plans. Then, when I got evicted on Day 50, I woke up the next morning with a weight off my shoulders. I know what it feels like to get so invested, and I was shocked by it. I hadn't even realized until after I was out of the game. It was then that I got hooked. This is my 4th online BB game and only 2nd time on the Jury. My very first game (with Robbie that OTHER site) I was out before Jury, so that was tough.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:34 PM

where did al go again? he asked if we had any questions for him, then gone.... :(

i dont want to lose him again, how does he keep getting lost? do we need to put a bell on him?

Sheldon 09-12-2012 08:35 PM

That's a great visual, Myst!

:lmao:

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406853)
Thanks, Jarrod. I never thought I would get so invested in this game... but it sucked me in. I wanted this victory SO BAD!!!!!

several of us got into it more than we thought.... i have been bawling all week long...

requiem 09-12-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 406862)
You remember the score of the vote that I won by?!? WHY do you know that? I'm the one that won and I don't even know that. :confused:

When I played my first BB game, I got SUPER invested, too. I kept a book of all the events, what day they happened, the titles of the comps, everything. I spent every waking minute strategizing and making plans. Then, when I got evicted on Day 50, I woke up the next morning with a weight off my shoulders. I know what it feels like to get so invested, and I was shocked by it. I hadn't even realized until after I was out of the game. It was then that I got hooked. This is my 4th online BB game and only 2nd time on the Jury. My very first game (with Robbie that OTHER site) I was out before Jury, so that was tough.

You could ask me any question about any big brother i've been a part of and i will remember...I freak Lisa out with this all the time. lol

Leo 09-12-2012 08:37 PM

Kind words, Jarrod. In my defense, I was left completely alone in the game once Alex was evicted. Several people who I thought were on my side, weren't anymore. So, I just played the game as aggressive as possible, not caring who left as long as it wasn't me. I made it a point to not too emotionally invested in anyone because I thought that would hurt me in the long run. Turns out, it was just the opposite that lost me the game. My social skills need work, big time! I did invest myself in KC, but it turns out she was playing me like a fiddle. That one is hard to swallow.

requiem 09-12-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 406862)

I thought you made 49 days? You wre hoping that Ammer would be late to make 50...NO?

aboe 09-12-2012 08:38 PM

I had to do some cleaning... I am back now. I did not see any questions that you guys had though.

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 08:38 PM

Leo... I can jump in here & defend you a bit because I played the same game you did with KC, with Jarrod. I totally understand why you feel you deserved to win, I felt the SAME way... I still joke about it with Jarrod. I played a shadier game, making a lot of moves while Jarrod was in the background for most of it. Guess who won... Not me! And I take NOTHING away from Jarrod... He deserved it, because of the game he played... He kept his jury votes. There was too much bad feelings, cuz I was responsible for so many evictions and people couldn't get past it. And I get it so much more now being on the other side of it. You played a STELLAR game... But KC outdid you. I have mad props for you, even though you played me which I knew you were, just couldn't do anything about it... :heart: