YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:54 PM

jarrod

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbn...1c44768e88a17c

TheKdd 09-12-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406869)
I thought you made 49 days? You wre hoping that Ammer would be late to make 50...NO?

Ammer... wow... that's a name from the past LMAO

Alex336 09-12-2012 08:55 PM

Had I known that Jarrod knew Paulette and Robbie in real life, I wouldn't have went on my "Let's just go ahead and get rid of Jarrod now" campaign. haha

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 406906)
Ammer... wow... that's a name from the past LMAO

no shit.... i thought the same thing

Leo 09-12-2012 08:56 PM

KC, no offense meant by that comment. I really appreciated your friendship and loyalty in the game.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 406873)
Yeah, I'm learning now that we all got played by her in some way or another. For this being her first online BB game, she's a NATURAL at it! It's scary! :D

LMAO I am seriously not this way in real life! I swear!

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:57 PM

she's really not

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:57 PM

and for our winner, her very own bottle!!!!

http://whiskypop.files.wordpress.com..._label_new.jpg

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:58 PM

allllll????????????????

TheKdd 09-12-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406883)
And Robbie you would have taken KC?

I'm trying to catch up... But I am really interested in this answer...

Sheldon 09-12-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406907)
Had I known that Jarrod knew Paulette and Robbie in real life, I wouldn't have went on my "Let's just go ahead and get rid of Jarrod now" campaign. haha

So, there WAS a campaign! People may have lied to me in this game, but they didn't lie to me about that! They told me you were the force behind Leo backdooring me the first time he was HOH, which is why I wanted you out so badly after that.

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:00 PM

I've witnessed a little shade thrown at Leo's social game during the game, but honestly, that's the opposite of how he is in real life. Very friendly, outgoing, charming and personable.

That's why we dated for about three weeks back in 2007. lol

requiem 09-12-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406883)
And Robbie you would have taken KC?

Without question...Although now knowing that she was the only person in the entire game to basicly lie directly to my face and throw a challenge that ended getting me evicted? I am not so sure that I would now or even give her my vote.

Just re-read the house since I left. HARSH.

Leo 09-12-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406917)
I've witnessed a little shade thrown at Leo's social game during the game, but honestly, that's the opposite of how he is in real life. Very friendly, outgoing, charming and personable.

Thanks, Alex!!! 3 weeks... ahahahaha

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:01 PM

Oh God yes, Jarrod. I was hell-bent on it. Before I was evicted, I even messaged KC and Leo and said, "Look. Whatever you do, you can NOT let Jarrod get to the end, because he. will. win."

Nothing personal at all, of course. Your social game was just through the roof. You were on my radar ever since you wanted to make personal avatars for everyone.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Yeah, and why did you go on that again?

Leo 09-12-2012 09:03 PM

I'm loving the jury thread so far... I haven't gotten to the Leo hate yet... I'm at the part where it looks like I should have taken Jarrod to the end :)

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406920)
Oh God yes, Jarrod. I was hell-bent on it. Before I was evicted, I even messaged KC and Leo and said, "Look. Whatever you do, you can NOT let Jarrod get to the end, because he. will. win."

Nothing personal at all, of course. Your social game was just through the roof. You were on my radar ever since you wanted to make personal avatars for everyone.

Well, I'd like to think that I would have won if I made it to the end, but we'll never know now, will we?!?

I had made those avatars just for fun, and I figured it was a good way to break the ice with everyone. It wasn't until after I had started them that I realized people might take it the wrong way (i.e., angling for alliances, votes, etc), which apparently, actually happened. :D Oops.

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:03 PM

Jarrod: Hell yes, there was a campaign. haha Unfortunately, I ended up being the only one running it. lol Your social game was just through the roof, and it was very threatening. I even told KC and Leo before I was evicted that they HAD to get rid of you, because if you got to the end, you would win! Obviously nothing personal. Consider it a compliment more than anything.

And KC ^^^

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406917)

you know, TONIGHT i can see that....

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406918)
Without question...Although now knowing that she was the only person in the entire game to basicly lie directly to my face and throw a challenge that ended getting me evicted? I am not so sure that I would now or even give her my vote.

Just re-read the house since I left. HARSH.

I threw the second HOH as well for you Robbie so you could WIN that and go head to head with Leo. Yes, I threw the second on because I didn't want to have any involvement in that last decision. There was no way I was going to do the choosing between you and Leo.

requiem 09-12-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

LMFAO....When you mentioned Jarrod's name we were debating about shifting you away from that thought - but we kind of knew we had the votes to make sure he stayed that week. lol

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406922)
I'm loving the jury thread so far... I haven't gotten to the Leo hate yet... I'm at the part where it looks like I should have taken Jarrod to the end :)

Didn't I try to tell you that!?!? I can't win, the Jury must hate me, take me to the Final 2, but NOOOOOOOO, you wouldn't listen! :D

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:05 PM

Sorry, my stream is running laggish, and I thought I wasn't posting, so I rewrote and reposted some stuff. Ignore, please. lol

Leo 09-12-2012 09:06 PM

Yeah, but I thought they would have calmed down by Finale Night and given you the win. I'm still convinced that's what would have happened. I'm actually convinced that the only person I could have won against was Cody. And I'm even questioning that at this point :)

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:06 PM

Who was it that started the rumor that KC and Myst could read private messages? KC's epic blow-up was the last thing that happened before I left.

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:06 PM

No, I'm sorry. You against Cody? You would have won, hands down. There was no way I was going to vote for a floater. Did he win ANY comps at all this season?!?

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406931)
Who was it that started the rumor that KC and Myst could read private messages? KC's epic blow-up was the last thing that happened before I left.

You didn't start that?!? I thought that came from you!!!

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406924)
Jarrod: Hell yes, there was a campaign. haha Unfortunately, I ended up being the only one running it. lol Your social game was just through the roof, and it was very threatening. I even told KC and Leo before I was evicted that they HAD to get rid of you, because if you got to the end, you would win! Obviously nothing personal. Consider it a compliment more than anything.

And KC ^^^

See here's the thing. I told Alex that Jarrod was after him and Leo. He went to Leo and told him (I hadn't really talked to Leo much yet at this point and he had put me up)... So I got Alex, who I KNEW had deals with others, to get Jarrod put up. THEN I knew keeping Jarrod in the game would create a battle between Jarrod and his alliance, and Alex/Leo... therefore... The target would be off me and Myst, who were targeted from the get go. It worked. Sorry Alex. LOL

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406930)
Yeah, but I thought they would have calmed down by Finale Night and given you the win. I'm still convinced that's what would have happened. I'm actually convinced that the only person I could have won against was Cody. And I'm even questioning that at this point :)

oh no..... cody would have NEVER won, trust me

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

honestly, i thought it was you

requiem 09-12-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 406926)
I threw the second HOH as well for you Robbie so you could WIN that and go head to head with Leo. Yes, I threw the second on because I didn't want to have any involvement in that last decision. There was no way I was going to do the choosing between you and Leo.

Could have at least let me know that I was in it alone. At that point what was the point of stringing me along?

When Al was voted out I wrote you a very raw email about how I was hurt what you did. Why tell me sweet nothings? You could have just been real.

Part of the game. Whatever. I got played. Just want you to know though....with certain people (You, Al, Myst) I made personal connections for a reason. I was as honest as I could be with all 3 of you and didn't ever campain again you...

Just wish you didn't treat me like a friend if you were just going to watch me crumble in the end. It is what it is.

Enjoy the win.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Yeah and then there was that... which led to Alex's demise. Again, sorry Alex.

I was however the one vote for Alex to come back in the game LMAO

Leo 09-12-2012 09:10 PM

I heard that rumor from Justin the first time I was HOH. He was campaigning for me to not put him up. He wanted KC and Myst up together.

requiem 09-12-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 406936)
honestly, i thought it was you

OK.....Coming clean. That was me. I needed to get admins out early. Admins won in both BBQ seasons and I wasn't about to go thru that again.

I am seriously never playing one of these games again unless i've got a tag of some sort. lol.

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:11 PM

Actually, KC, you had NOOOTHING to do with convincing me that Jarrod should go home. At all.

I had already talked extensively with Leo about it, and it was pretty much already a done deal. He said he'd do it as long as we had the votes. I had already convinced (or so I thought!) Robbie and Paulette that it was a good idea, too. So in our conversation where you said that, I had also told you that Jarrod said he wanted you out. The "Yeah, let's get Jarrod out" conversation just rolled out from both of us, based on lies we both said. haha My goal was just to get another vote to evict Jarrod for when he appeared as a nominee.

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406940)
OK.....Coming clean. That was me. I needed to get admins out early. Admins won in both BBQ seasons and I wasn't about to go thru that again.

Just when I think I can't get surprised any further by this cast... :confused:

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:12 PM

Also, no, I NEVER said that about KC and Myst. Yeah, I think it was Justin. But it certainly wasn't me.

Leo 09-12-2012 09:12 PM

Sounds like it was Robbie, who must have told Justin.

requiem 09-12-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 406942)
Just when I think I can't get surprised any further by this cast... :confused:

As much as i revealed in the jury thread - I held back a lot. I was ruthless from day one :(

Loyal to few, agressive towards the rest.