YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

TheKdd 09-13-2012 02:12 AM

Ok Whew! I finished with the jury thread... Now I think Leo and I should be posting our week by weeks like Robbie did to fill in the whole puzzle of this game :) I want it out in the open from me so if anyone is mad or anything, they can take it out on me and it will be done with... so with that said, I'm gonna try and hurry through it because I SHOULD be in bed already! So get ready...

TheKdd 09-13-2012 02:15 AM

Oh and let me first say that those videos in there... OMG... Can you make me cry any more than that! Come on you two! Sheesh. Ok now I will go...

TheKdd 09-13-2012 02:18 AM

Week One: Not much to tell here. I came into this game and immediately had a 3 person alliance. It was me, Myst and Cappie (Josh) - Considering that Myst and Cappie were the first two nominated, that didn't work out well, so I had to adjust my game right then. So yes, to everyone, Myst and I had a FINAL TWO DEAL. Yes we did, from pretty much day one. I HAD to deny that because, well.... no thanks on that target.

Since we didn't have to vote anyone out, no harm was done, no blood on my hands... etc. Week one was pretty uneventful, other than making sure Myst stayed and played...

Oh and this is the week I was approached by Alex to team up with him...

TheKdd 09-13-2012 02:24 AM

Week two: Cody and Justin. Again, I really hadn't gotten my footing in the game much, but I knew Myst and I were still the targets since we were admins here... plus, I had gotten word that Myst's name was being thrown around AGAIN. Ok NO! So the week seemed pretty uneventful. I don't remember NEARLY as much as Robbie does about the game this far back, but I do know that I never really talked to Cody so he seemed like a reasonable boot at the time.

The only time I heard from Alex this week was when it was time to vote. I made note of that, but said nothing...

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 02:30 AM

Through it all, I think personally the only thing I would have done different is worked on my own alliances. Seeing some of the connections I've missed out on, that my bestest friends gained is something I wish I were a part of...

With that, G'nite my friends. I really loved the game, the people & the fun we had. I think in time, the hurt feelings will heal & everyone will appreciate the gameplay & passion each individual put into their games! The end game is never easy, seeing who played who & how it's affected everyone. I'd like to say something to everyone...

KC - You played a spectacular game & I didn't realize just how good you really were until the reunion. I'm extremely proud I gave you my vote, you deserved it. The site you've created here is probably one of the internet's best kept secret... even though I want to tell the world how special this place is. I really feel welcome & wanted... you will never fully know what that means to me, but I will be a lifer here!! I just really love you (even though your just an internet stranger), what you stand for & your passion for this site. It shows.

Leo - I've already said a lot to you, but what I said in the jury thread was mostly based on emotion & my bruised ego. I truly believe your a genuine & nice guy. When Alex had his blow up, the way you handled yourself showed your class! I know what it feels like to read those comments about you, that's why I wanted to make sure you knew I didn't mean them. Your game, like I said was nothing to be ashamed of. I just felt like I gave you a lot of heart & passion trying to stay that week & I really didn't get much back from you. I don't hold anything against you... and really hope you do stick around and get to know me better, not only me, but everyone.

Robbie - What can I say... you already know how I feel about you. I wish you would have been in the F2, but it just didn't happen. Even though you played this shady game that even I wasn't aware of, I'll never believe your evil or as badass as you want the world to believe!! Hahaha... I know your heart & soul, inside & out... you can't fool me! I'm glad that the folks at The Yak got to see the amazing friend that makes me smile every freaking day! You will always be Superman to me!!

Cody - Dude! I still don't know much about you & it kills me! I really wanted to get more from you! Not sure you'll stick around much, but I know your a huge fan of BB, so hope that entices you to still come around! I sincerely wanted more from you in the game, but understand your school life is busy... I just seen you signed in many times with no interaction at all. Don't be a stranger dude... I know we'd love to see you around more!

Jarrod - Errr, Shelly! Like Robbie, what can I say that you don't already know... I love you to pieces & would have loved to see you in the F2. I always know I have a friend at my fingertips with you... and at times became my ROCK in this game. I loved our talks over the season & can't wait for more... this guy is insanely funny!! Hope we get our TAR project going... I sincerely look forward to it! Glad I thought to invite you to the game & work hand in hand... it was my honor to play with you again!

Kel - Like Myst said in the jury thread... I totally picture you as a mini Jordan! Your heart seems bigger than you are! I love to surround myself with people who have a heart of gold & have the values that you have shown us about you. I know from how Jarrod speaks of you how down to earth & what a great person you are. I wish we could have worked together more so I could be a part of what Jarrod gets. Hope we get to know each other more at The Yak!

Myst - You are probably the one person I wanted to connect with the most. From the 1st PM you sent me, I wanted to confess I wasn't exactly who I said I was... but my love for the game & my alliance prevented that. Like Jarrod & Kel, I've got a lot of Myst talk from Robbie & he adores you beyond words. And a friend of his is always #1 in my book. If I could have got my girls alliance off the ground, we might have actually connected more but I know we have plenty of time for that now. It just seems we have a lot in common, and I love your 'this is me' attitude with no excuses. You sincerely ROCK, sista chicka!!

Al - So hope you stick around. I didn't give you as much of a chance in the beginning to get to know you... I don't know why but some comments you made rubbed me the wrong way... but I was DEAD wrong! I was just getting to get to know you I felt when you got evicted... and you reached out to me personally when I was going through all that with my son & it touched my heart. I'll never forget that... 17 or 19, your a good kid! Thank you!

Those evicted prior to jury - Thanks for being a part of our YBB experience! I didn't get to know any of you well enough as you went early, but you are part of the YBB family. I wish I could say more about you all individually, but I don't know enough except that I'm glad you were part of the experience. I know that Cappie & Alex are regulars, so I look forward to getting to know you better in the future, if your into the internet stranger thing, lol.

I've said time & time again, I love this place & what The Yak has to offer. This game was an experience I really won't forget, nor will I forget any of you. I have not regrets, only the wish that I would have tried harder with alliances just for the sole reason of gaining some connections I missed out on. I can say that in the 1st game I played, I could care very little about anyone I played with besides Robbie & a few others. But here, I feel like I care for EVERYONE! Thanks again for an AMAZING SUMMER!

TheKdd 09-13-2012 02:34 AM

Week 3: The week I started playing this damn game.

Leo won HOH and Nominated me and Justin for eviction. I KNEW I was the target. So... The Veto, a MUST win for me. So yeah, I did. Well who would be going up in my place? Myst? Naw naw naw... that was NOT the way it was going to go. Alex FINALLY starts talking to me again. Well at this point in the game, I knew Alex and Leo knew each other AND his lack of talking to me... well, you get the picture. I knew there is NO WAY he could be trusted. So I started talking to him about Jarrod. He told me Jarrod mentioned me as a person to nominate... so yeah, I responded in kind... Told Alex that Jarrod was indeed coming after him and Leo, basically confirming suspicions he had heard from others. He told me he was going to "Talk to Leo to see if he can get him to put up Jarrod"... like I didn't know he was aligned with Leo LOL

And yes... I confirmed with Alex and Leo that I would be voting out Jarrod. So, Leo put him up. THIS WAS GREAT. Myst was NOT the replacement nom. Awesome sauce.

But hmmm.... Now the quest became, how do I make it so Myst and I are no longer the constant targets? Oh I know... Keep Jarrod in the game! That would create a fight between Jarrod/Alex/Leo and Myst and I could just be forgotten for awhile.

In the meantime, while all that was playing out, I approached Robbie to see if he wanted a Danielle/Jason Alliance with me :) A little later that week... Leo and I got to talking as well...

I feel most bad that week for Justin. I TOTALLY led him on that we were all voting to keep him. I even tried to coach him a bit on campaigning to stay, but I just don't think he campaigned well. :( I felt really bad about that. Oh and I led Alex and Leo on about keeping Justin too... I felt kinda bad about that, but not nearly as bad as I felt for Justin.

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407203)
Week two: Cody and Justin. Again, I really hadn't gotten my footing in the game much, but I knew Myst and I were still the targets since we were admins here... plus, I had gotten word that Myst's name was being thrown around AGAIN. Ok NO! So the week seemed pretty uneventful. I don't remember NEARLY as much as Robbie does about the game this far back, but I do know that I never really talked to Cody so he seemed like a reasonable boot at the time.

The only time I heard from Alex this week was when it was time to vote. I made note of that, but said nothing...

Ummmm, Robbie will AMAZE you on what he remembers & knows about these games!! He can't remember to text me something I ask every other day for, but he can tell you verbatim what happened in an online BB game like he wrote a thesis on in college! Dude is INSANE, I tell ya!

requiem 09-13-2012 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407206)
Ummmm, Robbie will AMAZE you on what he remembers & knows about these games!! He can't remember to text me something I ask every other day for, but he can tell you verbatim what happened in an online BB game like he wrote a thesis on in college! Dude is INSANE, I tell ya!

I can't even remember where I put my keys! But 3 years ago I can tell you that some insane freak named Sheldon text me to let me know that Mikey (different Mikey) was trying to target me for eviction and I didn't even know the game was going on.

It is SAD SAD SAD how much I can remember when it comes to these games.

requiem 09-13-2012 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407205)
Week 3: The week I started playing this damn game.

Leo won HOH and Nominated me and Justin for eviction. I KNEW I was the target. So... The Veto, a MUST win for me. So yeah, I did. Well who would be going up in my place? Myst? Naw naw naw... that was NOT the way it was going to go. Alex FINALLY starts talking to me again. Well at this point in the game, I knew Alex and Leo knew each other AND his lack of talking to me... well, you get the picture. I knew there is NO WAY he could be trusted. So I started talking to him about Jarrod. He told me Jarrod mentioned me as a person to nominate... so yeah, I responded in kind... Told Alex that Jarrod was indeed coming after him and Leo, basically confirming suspicions he had heard from others. He told me he was going to "Talk to Leo to see if he can get him to put up Jarrod"... like I didn't know he was aligned with Leo LOL

And yes... I confirmed with Alex and Leo that I would be voting out Jarrod. So, Leo put him up. THIS WAS GREAT. Myst was NOT the replacement nom. Awesome sauce.

But hmmm.... Now the quest became, how do I make it so Myst and I are no longer the constant targets? Oh I know... Keep Jarrod in the game! That would create a fight between Jarrod/Alex/Leo and Myst and I could just be forgotten for awhile.

In the meantime, while all that was playing out, I approached Robbie to see if he wanted a Danielle/Jason Alliance with me :) A little later that week... Leo and I got to talking as well...

I feel most bad that week for Justin. I TOTALLY led him on that we were all voting to keep him. I even tried to coach him a bit on campaigning to stay, but I just don't think he campaigned well. :( I felt really bad about that. Oh and I led Alex and Leo on about keeping Justin too... I felt kinda bad about that, but not nearly as bad as I felt for Justin.

About this week - Alex if you are still coming around tomorrow...When you first bridged the idea of getting out Jarrod you main focus point was that Jarrod was targeting me. Not sure why i'm mentioning it, I just thought it was funny at the time.

Justin tried SOOOOOOOOOO hard! <3

TheKdd 09-13-2012 02:41 AM

Week 4: Kel the HOH I believe, Alex and Leo nominated.

This could NOT have worked out more perfect. The target off me and Myst thing TOTALLY worked. Course, I was still interested in working with Leo at this point, but I needed Alex out of the way. (You all will start to see a theme growing with my game here... I couldn't have ANYONE not being 100% with me and with someone else at the same time... so yeah)... In order for me to believe Leo was with me, Alex HAD to go.

But then... there was a little wrench thrown into the game... I won that stupid Coup and I REALLY wanted to use it. You see, in this part of the game, I was still thinking about how I could make a huge move, make some major drama, get the target back on me eventually and get booted. I really did want a member to win this thing... then. So... I was going to put a plan in place, but then that whole Alex/reading PMs thing happened, so hell to the no. I kept the coup to myself and booted Alex from the game. All was well.

This was also the week that Jarrod, Kel and I kinda teamed up... sorta.

requiem 09-13-2012 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407210)
Week 4: Kel the HOH I believe, Alex and Leo nominated.

This could NOT have worked out more perfect. The target off me and Myst thing TOTALLY worked. Course, I was still interested in working with Leo at this point, but I needed Alex out of the way. (You all will start to see a theme growing with my game here... I couldn't have ANYONE not being 100% with me and with someone else at the same time... so yeah)... In order for me to believe Leo was with me, Alex HAD to go.

But then... there was a little wrench thrown into the game... I won that stupid Coup and I REALLY wanted to use it. You see, in this part of the game, I was still thinking about how I could make a huge move, make some major drama, get the target back on me eventually and get booted. I really did want a member to win this thing... then. So... I was going to put a plan in place, but then that whole Alex/reading PMs thing happened, so hell to the no. I kept the coup to myself and booted Alex from the game. All was well.

This was also the week that Jarrod, Kel and I kinda teamed up... sorta.

HOH = Jarrod (Paulette threw the challenge so that he could win and get revenge on alex and leo.)

TheKdd 09-13-2012 02:42 AM

Ahhh ok... Jarrod HOH... that was even more perfect because I didn't want to use the coup on Kel LOL I needed Jarrod to not be safe... muahahaha

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407211)
HOH = Jarrod (Paulette threw the challenge so that he could win and get revenge on alex and leo.)

See what I did for my alliance!!! hahahaha... I actually think these boys put a spell on me or something??

requiem 09-13-2012 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407213)
See what I did for my alliance!!! hahahaha... I actually think these boys put a spell on me or something??

I think it was that night that we got you drunk and said we would be willing to put out stuff in the wrong spot if you did our bidding :) lol.

requiem 09-13-2012 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407212)
Ahhh ok... Jarrod HOH... that was even more perfect because I didn't want to use the coup on Kel LOL I needed Jarrod to not be safe... muahahaha

We were just discussing (KC and I) how much hell we put poor Jarrod thru! lol. How did you make it so far?!?!? HAHA.

requiem 09-13-2012 02:52 AM

I'm excited for her week 5 and beyond...this is where it gets good! lol

TheKdd 09-13-2012 02:56 AM

Week 5: Kel HOH... I am remembering this better now... I don't remember who she nominated... Al and Leo. Crap, I made deals with Leo. This wasn't supposed to be working this way.

Enter the Coup. DAMMIT ROBBIE. It would have all been so much fun! Anyway... the plan was to remove Leo and Al, put up Jarrod and Paulette, with Jarrod walking out the door. Dangerous that boy... shady as all get out. Yeah, I had his number! Well... it was explained earlier how that worked out, so I won't get into that.

So yeah, I THOUGHT I was being accused of something. I didn't make up a cheating lie... I actually thought I was being accused of getting special treatment. I shouldn't have assumed. HOWEVER, because I told Robbie, and I had Robbie throw me under the bus already for it, I figured my game was done anyway. I felt like crap that week. I "got got" so to speak and felt like I was being looked at like I was getting special treatment... and after just coming off that week with Alex, I guess I was still a little emotional about that. So yeah, I wanted out of the game. I had no coup, I was exposed a little for being a gamer... I just wanted out.

Myst refused to vote me out, Leo... God I love ya... He campaigned for me to stay. I seriously didn't have the heart to tell him that I asked to go up. He was loyal as all get out to me (even though I now know about his side dish Cody LMAO)... That was awesome. Jarrod told me he was going to keep me, but I had just had Robbie throw me under the bus to them. Did I believe that? HELL NO. I guess I should be really thankful now that Leo had pulled Cody in with him. Without Cody, I would be history... AND WITHOUT KEL... LOVE YOU KEL! Kel stayed true to me even when her fake "final two" Jarrod wasn't.

I felt literally SICK about Al leaving though. SICK. No, I didn't tell him not to campaign... but I did think it was a done deal. I never thought I had Cody... thanks to Leo.

Oh and yes, I was the vote to vote back Alex in the game this week also. hee hee. I just did that, well, cause I thought it would be funny to get people wondering who the hell would do that. I knew I wouldn't get blamed for that.

All the while, I was making it more and more that Myst had absolutely NOTHING to do with me...

requiem 09-13-2012 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407217)
Week 5: Kel HOH... I am remembering this better now... I don't remember who she nominated... Al and Leo. Crap, I made deals with Leo. This wasn't supposed to be working this way.

Enter the Coup. DAMMIT ROBBIE. It would have all been so much fun! Anyway... the plan was to remove Leo and Al, put up Jarrod and Paulette, with Jarrod walking out the door. Dangerous that boy... shady as all get out. Yeah, I had his number! Well... it was explained earlier how that worked out, so I won't get into that.

So yeah, I THOUGHT I was being accused of something. I didn't make up a cheating lie... I actually thought I was being accused of getting special treatment. I shouldn't have assumed. HOWEVER, because I told Robbie, and I had Robbie throw me under the bus already for it, I figured my game was done anyway. I felt like crap that week. I "got got" so to speak and felt like I was being looked at like I was getting special treatment... and after just coming off that week with Alex, I guess I was still a little emotional about that. So yeah, I wanted out of the game. I had no coup, I was exposed a little for being a gamer... I just wanted out.

Myst refused to vote me out, Leo... God I love ya... He campaigned for me to stay. I seriously didn't have the heart to tell him that I asked to go up. He was loyal as all get out to me (even though I now know about his side dish Cody LMAO)... That was awesome. Jarrod told me he was going to keep me, but I had just had Robbie throw me under the bus to them. Did I believe that? HELL NO. I guess I should be really thankful now that Leo had pulled Cody in with him. Without Cody, I would be history... AND WITHOUT KEL... LOVE YOU KEL! Kel stayed true to me even when her fake "final two" Jarrod wasn't.

I felt literally SICK about Al leaving though. SICK. No, I didn't tell him not to campaign... but I did think it was a done deal. I never thought I had Cody... thanks to Leo.

Oh and yes, I was the vote to vote back Alex in the game this week also. hee hee. I just did that, well, cause I thought it would be funny to get people wondering who the hell would do that. I knew I wouldn't get blamed for that.

All the while, I was making it more and more that Myst had absolutely NOTHING to do with me...

1) Do you remember the email that I sent you right after Al was voted out? I was HARSH mad at you!!!!! What was epic about that email was that I knew you were HOH and I didn't care! I was so mad that Al took the fall.

2) I am shocked you trusted me at all after this...I pretty much destroyed your game, outted you as a gamer, took your power away, got you on the block and almost had you evicted. lol...How the hell we over came that to become besties is BEYOND me! HAHAHA.

3) Had you not mentioned Paulette's name - I think you would have gotten to keep your CDT. lol...

4) DAMN YOU CODY!

TheKdd 09-13-2012 03:05 AM

Week 6: The Duos.... Crap, this week got tricky.

There I am, HOH, right after I thought I was being voted out. I won that damn HOH by default. Jarrod couldnt remember the games we played, and I was just... there. Everyone else had been eliminated. So ummm.. yay? KC as HOH... And my Jason teamed up with.... CODY? And Myst with Kel? And Leo with Paulette? Are you kidding me? Could this be more rotten?

The one I wanted out, now safe with me... and all three of my final two's are now with other people. O...M...G.... How the HELL do I get out of this one?

Ok so the plan, with Jarrod mind you of all people, was to put up Leo and Paulette, and Myst and Kel. Someone, anyone, win the veto. I couldn't care less who.. win it, and take yourselves off. Then Cody and Robbie would go up... and probably out, which I was REALLY unhappy with. I had no good choices this week. This week really screwed me up....

So ok, Pink wins the veto (which was another veto I threw because holy hell I wasn't making that decision...) and then she does, well... you know what she does. Holy crap did she really do that?

Then, Myst and Kel go to the jury. Holy hell did that just happen? That week was INCREDIBLY bitter sweet for me. Why? Because Robbie still stayed in, Leo still stayed in... Jarrod (who thought Cody was with him on the vote) got exposed... I HATED HATED HATED that Myst and Kel left, but at the same time... this is the week that defined my game. I was here to stay and I had some scores to settle... This is when I knew I wanted to at LEAST get my two final two's left in the game to the final two. Then I could figure out how to get them to take each other (we see how that worked out lmao)

Highlight of this week though: Jumping up and down in the storage room with Jarrod having a Chilltown moment. I will NEVER forget that LOL

requiem 09-13-2012 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407219)
Week 6: The Duos.... Crap, this week got tricky.

There I am, HOH, right after I thought I was being voted out. I won that damn HOH by default. Jarrod couldnt remember the games we played, and I was just... there. Everyone else had been eliminated. So ummm.. yay? KC as HOH... And my Jason teamed up with.... CODY? And Myst with Kel? And Leo with Paulette? Are you kidding me? Could this be more rotten?

The one I wanted out, now safe with me... and all three of my final two's are now with other people. O...M...G.... How the HELL do I get out of this one?

Ok so the plan, with Jarrod mind you of all people, was to put up Leo and Paulette, and Myst and Kel. Someone, anyone, win the veto. I couldn't care less who.. win it, and take yourselves off. Then Cody and Robbie would go up... and probably out, which I was REALLY unhappy with. I had no good choices this week. This week really screwed me up....

So ok, Pink wins the veto (which was another veto I threw because holy hell I wasn't making that decision...) and then she does, well... you know what she does. Holy crap did she really do that?

Then, Myst and Kel go to the jury. Holy hell did that just happen? That week was INCREDIBLY bitter sweet for me. Why? Because Robbie still stayed in, Leo still stayed in... Jarrod (who thought Cody was with him on the vote) got exposed... I HATED HATED HATED that Myst and Kel left, but at the same time... this is the week that defined my game. I was here to stay and I had some scores to settle... This is when I knew I wanted to at LEAST get my two final two's left in the game to the final two. Then I could figure out how to get them to take each other (we see how that worked out lmao)

Highlight of this week though: Jumping up and down in the storage room with Jarrod having a Chilltown moment. I will NEVER forget that LOL

MHAHAHAHA! This week was fun for the Secret 3. We really didn't know we would cause THAT much drama. Paulette really took a hard one for us.

And again...SORRY JARROD :( *Although in hindsight i don't think he would have voted for Leo anyway?*

EXPLAIN THE CHILLTOWN MOMENT!!!

TheKdd 09-13-2012 03:17 AM

Week 7: Paulette and Jarrod... Well hmmmm... what to do what to do... First, Jarrod was COMPLETELY exposed. There was absolutely NO WAY Leo and I would EVER trust him... not after what he did to Kel. But then there was Paulette... really? Not using the veto? Then Leo telling me she was asking for me to get put up with her? Hmmmm... Yeah, Leo would never do that to me... Shame on you for asking! LOL (yeah as if you could have known that)... but I digress... what to do what to do....

Well, Myst, on her way out the door, told me the order she would like to see people come in to the jury. Pink, you were first, so well... that's how that went. I never had anything really against you, other than wanting me up there with you and the veto debacle from the week before... But I knew you had other alliances. I couldn't quite put my finger on who they were with, I just knew it wasn't with me... and well, like I said before, if you weren't with me you had to go! LOL I was looking for loyalty to me and to me only. Yes, I know I'm selfish, what can I say.

I honestly don't remember the veto comp that week. I have to look back at all the comps to tell you which I threw... There were a few of them... But I believe Robbie won this week? If he did, and I was anywhere near his score or winning, I would have thrown it to him. I wanted Robbie no where near being evicted.

So I saved Jarrod. This is probably also around the time I told Jarrod about my final two deal with Robbie... His response to it threw me back a little... He was REALLY surprised by it, even said wait... with Robbie? That's when I knew Robbie and Jarrod had to have had something at some point in the game...

requiem 09-13-2012 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407221)
Week 7: Paulette and Jarrod... Well hmmmm... what to do what to do... First, Jarrod was COMPLETELY exposed. There was absolutely NO WAY Leo and I would EVER trust him... not after what he did to Kel. But then there was Paulette... really? Not using the veto? Then Leo telling me she was asking for me to get put up with her? Hmmmm... Yeah, Leo would never do that to me... Shame on you for asking! LOL (yeah as if you could have known that)... but I digress... what to do what to do....

Well, Myst, on her way out the door, told me the order she would like to see people come in to the jury. Pink, you were first, so well... that's how that went. I never had anything really against you, other than wanting me up there with you and the veto debacle from the week before... But I knew you had other alliances. I couldn't quite put my finger on who they were with, I just knew it wasn't with me... and well, like I said before, if you weren't with me you had to go! LOL I was looking for loyalty to me and to me only. Yes, I know I'm selfish, what can I say.

I honestly don't remember the veto comp that week. I have to look back at all the comps to tell you which I threw... There were a few of them... But I believe Robbie won this week? If he did, and I was anywhere near his score or winning, I would have thrown it to him. I wanted Robbie no where near being evicted.

So I saved Jarrod. This is probably also around the time I told Jarrod about my final two deal with Robbie... His response to it threw me back a little... He was REALLY surprised by it, even said wait... with Robbie? That's when I knew Robbie and Jarrod had to have had something at some point in the game...

This was the veto where I had to make those damn videos! lol... There were 8 gifts to recieve. (Leo, KC and Paulette went 0 for 8 - Cody and Jarrod stopped at 5 and I went all in at 8)

The plan was to let Jarrod win it, but he was also unaware I was in rat mode. lol.....If he won - our secret 3 alliance would have voting control that week and Cody or KC would have went home.

But I told Jarrod that I went in at all 8 and didn't see the point of both of us losing our shot at HOH and POV the next week. I wanted the win to get Jarrod on the block. I spend the week before making sure that no one could trust him so I didn't think it would be smart to back off that plan in case he started talking to Cody and figured me out.

DAMN YOU KC FOR 1) Voting against Leo and I and then 2) Making Leo believe that I voted for Paulette! ONLY I AM ALLOWED TO PLAY THAT GAME! lol.

IF YOU'RE NOT WITH ME! YOU'RE AGAINST ME! lol (again...LOVE U BOSTON ROB!)

TheKdd 09-13-2012 03:29 AM

Week 8: I promised Myst Jarrod would come next, and so....

Was I HOH again? I think I was. And I think I nominated Cody and Robbie? My mind is so not what it used to be...

But I digress... All I knew is that this is the week I wanted Jarrod to have to play his cards, and I mean ALL of them. I knew Jarrod had something going on at one point with Robbie, and I knew he would want Leo up on the block. I also knew that Leo had some kind of power (he never disclosed what it was, but he hinted that he would be safe) and I KNEW had this all played out differently, that Robbie would not leave. Jarrod would have kept him, and Leo probably would have voted him out, but it would be me breaking the tie... so none of that mattered. (Sorry Cody)

So yeah, I threw the veto to Jarrod, as did Robbie I now see LMAO. Poor Jarrod. So Jarrod was FORCED to play his hand here... Had he left things alone, Cody would have left, and it would be a Me, Leo, Jarrod and Robbie final four. That was what I wanted... but I also wanted to see what Jarrod would do. Plus, I still had Myst in the back of my mind telling me to send Jarrod next....

So Jarrod used it. Awww man Jarrod! Sigh. Leo went up. The explosion happened... Jarrod went up... and so I had to say bye bye Jarrod.

Leo was having thoughts about Robbie leaving over Jarrod, but yeah, I couldn't have that. So, sorry Jarrod.

If Leo didn't have that power, there would be no way in HELL I would have thrown that veto. That game was WAY too easy...

Highlight of this week: Robbie telling Mikey to fuck off. (See Jarrod, I can cuss LOL)

requiem 09-13-2012 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407221)
Week 7: Paulette and Jarrod... Well hmmmm... what to do what to do... First, Jarrod was COMPLETELY exposed. There was absolutely NO WAY Leo and I would EVER trust him... not after what he did to Kel. But then there was Paulette... really? Not using the veto? Then Leo telling me she was asking for me to get put up with her? Hmmmm... Yeah, Leo would never do that to me... Shame on you for asking! LOL (yeah as if you could have known that)... but I digress... what to do what to do....

Well, Myst, on her way out the door, told me the order she would like to see people come in to the jury. Pink, you were first, so well... that's how that went. I never had anything really against you, other than wanting me up there with you and the veto debacle from the week before... But I knew you had other alliances. I couldn't quite put my finger on who they were with, I just knew it wasn't with me... and well, like I said before, if you weren't with me you had to go! LOL I was looking for loyalty to me and to me only. Yes, I know I'm selfish, what can I say.

I honestly don't remember the veto comp that week. I have to look back at all the comps to tell you which I threw... There were a few of them... But I believe Robbie won this week? If he did, and I was anywhere near his score or winning, I would have thrown it to him. I wanted Robbie no where near being evicted.

So I saved Jarrod. This is probably also around the time I told Jarrod about my final two deal with Robbie... His response to it threw me back a little... He was REALLY surprised by it, even said wait... with Robbie? That's when I knew Robbie and Jarrod had to have had something at some point in the game...

You actually figured out that Jarrod, Paulette and I were together in the week that Al got voted out...You had told Al that you thought it was strange that Jarrod never mentioned us when ever talking about evictions. I went right away to those two and told them they need to start talking about whoever in our alliance to throw things off....Got you off my trail quickly :)

TheKdd 09-13-2012 03:31 AM

Wow look at that. That's prolly what got me in the "You all are shady" thought process to begin with LOL

requiem 09-13-2012 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407223)
Week 8: I promised Myst Jarrod would come next, and so....

Was I HOH again? I think I was. And I think I nominated Cody and Robbie? My mind is so not what it used to be...

But I digress... All I knew is that this is the week I wanted Jarrod to have to play his cards, and I mean ALL of them. I knew Jarrod had something going on at one point with Robbie, and I knew he would want Leo up on the block. I also knew that Leo had some kind of power (he never disclosed what it was, but he hinted that he would be safe) and I KNEW had this all played out differently, that Robbie would not leave. Jarrod would have kept him, and Leo probably would have voted him out, but it would be me breaking the tie... so none of that mattered. (Sorry Cody)

So yeah, I threw the veto to Jarrod, as did Robbie I now see LMAO. Poor Jarrod. So Jarrod was FORCED to play his hand here... Had he left things alone, Cody would have left, and it would be a Me, Leo, Jarrod and Robbie final four. That was what I wanted... but I also wanted to see what Jarrod would do. Plus, I still had Myst in the back of my mind telling me to send Jarrod next....

So Jarrod used it. Awww man Jarrod! Sigh. Leo went up. The explosion happened... Jarrod went up... and so I had to say bye bye Jarrod.

Leo was having thoughts about Robbie leaving over Jarrod, but yeah, I couldn't have that. So, sorry Jarrod.

If Leo didn't have that power, there would be no way in HELL I would have thrown that veto. That game was WAY too easy...

Highlight of this week: Robbie telling Mikey to fuck off. (See Jarrod, I can cuss LOL)

We were just talking about this....both of us sat at our screens waiting for the time to run out. lol. SORRY JARROD!

Love to hear you cuss! lol...AND YAY!!! I made a highlight of the week! Porr Mikey could not have been ready for that! lol

requiem 09-13-2012 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407225)
Wow look at that. That's prolly what got me in the "You all are shady" thought process to begin with LOL

MHAHAHAHA!!!! I think shady is turning into the vegas HOLLA! lol

TheKdd 09-13-2012 03:37 AM

Week 8: Cody...Sorry Cody.

Leo wins HOH again I believe and puts me up (because I told him to) and Cody. Basically, all that mattered is the veto this week anyway. So yeah, I had to win the veto and so I did... I wanted to THINK Robbie would keep me, but no way in hell would I just trust that to chance. I had to make this decision... and I want Cody gone. (Again, sorry Cody.)

I really really wanted the final three to be people that played the game AND people that were devoted to ME DAMMIT! I got rid of any outside sources Robbie could have had, so I knew he was now devoted, now it was time to remove the last one that had Leo's ear. (Ummm.. again, sorry Cody... it was ALL ABOUT ME lol)

So yeah, I tore through that veto comp, WHICH ROBBIE ALMOST WON... SCARY... and took myself off. My speech that night was all for show Robbie... I wanted to freak you out a little bit.

Cody did campaign to me in a PM, saying because he hardly participates, he would probably be a good person to take to final two. Although that might be true, that was the wrong thing to say to me of all people. I WANT everyone to stay and participate... I love you all!

Anyway, so there went Cody. And here I sat... with the two people that would take me to the final two... just like I wanted :)

Highlight of this week... BLISS.

requiem 09-13-2012 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407228)
Week 8: Cody...Sorry Cody.

Leo wins HOH again I believe and puts me up (because I told him to) and Cody. Basically, all that mattered is the veto this week anyway. So yeah, I had to win the veto and so I did... I wanted to THINK Robbie would keep me, but no way in hell would I just trust that to chance. I had to make this decision... and I want Cody gone. (Again, sorry Cody.)

I really really wanted the final three to be people that played the game AND people that were devoted to ME DAMMIT! I got rid of any outside sources Robbie could have had, so I knew he was now devoted, now it was time to remove the last one that had Leo's ear. (Ummm.. again, sorry Cody... it was ALL ABOUT ME lol)

So yeah, I tore through that veto comp, WHICH ROBBIE ALMOST WON... SCARY... and took myself off. My speech that night was all for show Robbie... I wanted to freak you out a little bit.

Cody did campaign to me in a PM, saying because he hardly participates, he would probably be a good person to take to final two. Although that might be true, that was the wrong thing to say to me of all people. I WANT everyone to stay and participate... I love you all!

Anyway, so there went Cody. And here I sat... with the two people that would take me to the final two... just like I wanted :)

Highlight of this week... BLISS.

That veto contest was exciting!!! And I am super glad you won! Truth be told - I believe I put Cody as my top choice for final 2 that week - but i don't think I would have stuck with that. After talking to Kel - I knew that the jury had wanted a KC/Robbie final two and that would have KILLED me in the jury had I voted you out!!!

I HATED THAT SPEECH BTW KC!!!! I was soooooo sure I was going after reading your words...."Someone I couldn't beat in the finals, blah, blah, blah" I was ready to scream!!!! LOL.

TheKdd 09-13-2012 03:47 AM

Last week in the house...

This was the toughest week for me. I got what I wanted... I had the two final two's on both sides of me... 100% at this point, loyal to me. This would be a REALLY great feeling had I really wanted to win this thing... But I kinda wanted to let a member win this. I knew if I went with Leo, I was a shoe in. My social game was better... and had I actually GOTTEN real questions from the jury, I could have showed them the game I played.

With Robbie, I think he would have won pretty much for sure. Course, Leo knew that too... so it didn't matter who he took. I used the approach with Leo that I could go to the jury and try to work his favor... which mind you, I actually would have tried. I think Leo kinda got a bad rap. He was Loyal, just not to most on the jury. He did play an excellent game, just not socially. I was hoping to at least split the jury or get him a few votes and make it closer... I still though Robbie would beat him though.

And so... the HOH comp. I threw the first to Leo, Kinda. I really did have a family bitching about dinner and when I would be done... I could have told them all to screw off, but I thought... naw... I will just figure out how to throw the second HOH to Robbie...

So the second HOH, I take a LOOOONG ass time to finish that puzzle. I now see it was a waste of time since Robbie didn't damn play. Crap. Now I won the second. I knew right then there was NO WAY I was going to make the decision between Leo and Robbie. NO WAY. I couldn't do it. So I was hoping Leo was just going to take Robbie and that would be it... but I kinda knew he wouldn't.

Anyway... final HOH... I knew on the very first question what Myst would have said, and picked the opposite. Leo got that point. Then on out, I just copied Leo's answers so I could stay one point behind him.

Leo takes me to the final two and boots a REALLY MAD, PISSED OFF Robbie. I HATED HATED HATED that night. HATED.

So that's all I think... here we sit tonight, with me winning the game I had no intention on winning LMAO

Thanks to everyone though! I had a BLAST! I had never played this kind of game online before and OMG... it was SOOOOO much fun. Then getting to meet you all... OMG... It was AMAZING.

TheKdd 09-13-2012 03:48 AM

I HAVE to go to bed now... Have to take kid in the morning... But I will check in with you all! Hope I filled in some missing pieces!

TheKdd 09-13-2012 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407229)
I HATED THAT SPEECH BTW KC!!!! I was soooooo sure I was going after reading your words...."Someone I couldn't beat in the finals, blah, blah, blah" I was ready to scream!!!! LOL.

I know I'm sorry! LMAO I had to try and at least keep everyone on the edge of their seats! I mean, we had a fan in there and everything! LOL

requiem 09-13-2012 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407230)
Last week in the house...

This was the toughest week for me. I got what I wanted... I had the two final two's on both sides of me... 100% at this point, loyal to me. This would be a REALLY great feeling had I really wanted to win this thing... But I kinda wanted to let a member win this. I knew if I went with Leo, I was a shoe in. My social game was better... and had I actually GOTTEN real questions from the jury, I could have showed them the game I played.

With Robbie, I think he would have won pretty much for sure. Course, Leo knew that too... so it didn't matter who he took. I used the approach with Leo that I could go to the jury and try to work his favor... which mind you, I actually would have tried. I think Leo kinda got a bad rap. He was Loyal, just not to most on the jury. He did play an excellent game, just not socially. I was hoping to at least split the jury or get him a few votes and make it closer... I still though Robbie would beat him though.

And so... the HOH comp. I threw the first to Leo, Kinda. I really did have a family bitching about dinner and when I would be done... I could have told them all to screw off, but I thought... naw... I will just figure out how to throw the second HOH to Robbie...

So the second HOH, I take a LOOOONG ass time to finish that puzzle. I now see it was a waste of time since Robbie didn't damn play. Crap. Now I won the second. I knew right then there was NO WAY I was going to make the decision between Leo and Robbie. NO WAY. I couldn't do it. So I was hoping Leo was just going to take Robbie and that would be it... but I kinda knew he wouldn't.

Anyway... final HOH... I knew on the very first question what Myst would have said, and picked the opposite. Leo got that point. Then on out, I just copied Leo's answers so I could stay one point behind him.

Leo takes me to the final two and boots a REALLY MAD, PISSED OFF Robbie. I HATED HATED HATED that night. HATED.

So that's all I think... here we sit tonight, with me winning the game I had no intention on winning LMAO

Thanks to everyone though! I had a BLAST! I had never played this kind of game online before and OMG... it was SOOOOO much fun. Then getting to meet you all... OMG... It was AMAZING.

Just wanna say in regards to getting voted out that week. I truly am sorry for that moment and taking it away from you 2. You both earned your spot and I let some real life horror take center and couldn't handle it all at once. That is one moment I truly regret and I am so sorry I couldn't be happier at that moment for you two :(

Thank you so much for sharing KC!

requiem 09-13-2012 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407232)
I know I'm sorry! LMAO I had to try and at least keep everyone on the edge of their seats! I mean, we had a fan in there and everything! LOL

My personal cheerleading squad! lol....LOVE YOU LUKE! lol

You totes (as Luke would say) had me on PINS AND NEEDLES! lol

requiem 09-13-2012 03:53 AM

Sleep well beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheKdd 09-13-2012 03:54 AM

:)

requiem 09-13-2012 03:55 AM

As for "the fan" (LUKE) - I will never forget when Mikey was totally in what the fuck mode. lol.......That was pricesless :)

THANKS LUKE!

requiem 09-13-2012 04:01 AM

Now to wait for my morning crew....Myst and Jarrod should be up soon :)

This is VEGAS BABY! We'll sleep when we're dead! lol

MissSouthernLady 09-13-2012 04:35 AM

Good Morning! Holy Cow 44 pages in less than 12 hours....dang....I have only gotten to page 7 to read...don't post too much today...hahaha just kidding


Yall pray that I don't fall out in PE today!

Mystycl 09-13-2012 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407113)
i am a very level-headed person, but I can't help but be a little offended by what I'm reading. You guys didn't even give me a chance to win. Your minds were made up before the questions. The results would have been the same whether I showed up or not. That's so disappointing.

yeah, well....... in the real game. have you ever seen the final questions matter?

you missed out on the jury experience.
when you are trapped in there, and have nothing to do but think and discuss, you make up your mind.... long before the question stage...

the questions didnt really matter, no. we all had time to talk it out and make our decision.
and your answers actually got to robbie. so.... ya never know...

and like i said, you were branded with the alex episode and didnt try AT ALL to change anyone's mind, except KC's.. IMO that was your downfall....

honestly, the only person i would have voted for against KC would have been Robbie. But like i said, i voted personal..... only bitches vote personal, and... well.... i'm a bitch ;)

i will say this..... the 'leo' that i saw last night might have actually gotten my vote, had he been in the house....
you seem like a really cool dude, and i would really like to get to know you better :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008-2019 YakkityYaks.com
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger