YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

19wingz 09-13-2012 07:25 AM

I'm still catching up. I'm loving my coffee sipping with this. LOL

I just would like to momentarily point out that you all are using phrases that you HATE in the BB house. Carry on ;)

And Km - yes, isn't it great?!

Sheldon 09-13-2012 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmteach (Post 407309)
Wow... a YBB thread that us "viewers" can post in?? :D

And close to 500 posts in one night?? You guys were up all night long! Please don't ask me what I thought of things, etc. from week to week because, just as with the real BB game, my memory is spotty, plus a lot of the strategizing for you guys went on behind the scenes.

However, it was fun to read what was going on with you guys. I loved the house parties and the dare or DARE game. Took me back to my younger years.

Speaking of younger years, I was floored to read that Al is 17 years old. Add him to a couple of others, and I could be your mother, holy cow!!! I think, had I accepted the invitation to play, I would have been, very narrowly, the "oldest" HG!

I know that you guys had fun, and that there were some hurt feelings, but what I see in this thread is that true friendships were formed... and that is what is most important.

And "newbies"... myst is right, she does get upset when you disappear in the off BB season! Take this from the voice of experience, I may have almost 12,000 posts in the 4 years I have been a Yak member, but I am one who goes pretty silent in the off season. And whenever I do check in, I get a stern "and where have you been, missy?" from her! But these days she does normally know where I am since we are friends on FB as well! :D

KM, thanks for following along. As we're so involved in the game, it's odd to think of outsiders watching and following along. However, now that you know what the game is like, perhaps we can convince you to sign up for Season 2?!?

Also, I'm not going anywhere! I may be a "newbie" to the site, but I've found a place I love and I've made some real connections with a lot of you (yes, Alex, even us "old folk" can do it!). I hope that now that the season is done, we can put the fighting and backstabbing behind us to see that it was just a game, and now we can move on to focus on the things we have in common outside of Yak Big Brother - like how much we all don't want Danielle to win BB14!

Mystycl 09-13-2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407204)
Through it all, I think personally the only thing I would have done different is worked on my own alliances. Seeing some of the connections I've missed out on, that my bestest friends gained is something I wish I were a part of...

With that, G'nite my friends. I really loved the game, the people & the fun we had. I think in time, the hurt feelings will heal & everyone will appreciate the gameplay & passion each individual put into their games! The end game is never easy, seeing who played who & how it's affected everyone. I'd like to say something to everyone...

KC - You played a spectacular game & I didn't realize just how good you really were until the reunion. I'm extremely proud I gave you my vote, you deserved it. The site you've created here is probably one of the internet's best kept secret... even though I want to tell the world how special this place is. I really feel welcome & wanted... you will never fully know what that means to me, but I will be a lifer here!! I just really love you (even though your just an internet stranger), what you stand for & your passion for this site. It shows.

Leo - I've already said a lot to you, but what I said in the jury thread was mostly based on emotion & my bruised ego. I truly believe your a genuine & nice guy. When Alex had his blow up, the way you handled yourself showed your class! I know what it feels like to read those comments about you, that's why I wanted to make sure you knew I didn't mean them. Your game, like I said was nothing to be ashamed of. I just felt like I gave you a lot of heart & passion trying to stay that week & I really didn't get much back from you. I don't hold anything against you... and really hope you do stick around and get to know me better, not only me, but everyone.

Robbie - What can I say... you already know how I feel about you. I wish you would have been in the F2, but it just didn't happen. Even though you played this shady game that even I wasn't aware of, I'll never believe your evil or as badass as you want the world to believe!! Hahaha... I know your heart & soul, inside & out... you can't fool me! I'm glad that the folks at The Yak got to see the amazing friend that makes me smile every freaking day! You will always be Superman to me!!

Cody - Dude! I still don't know much about you & it kills me! I really wanted to get more from you! Not sure you'll stick around much, but I know your a huge fan of BB, so hope that entices you to still come around! I sincerely wanted more from you in the game, but understand your school life is busy... I just seen you signed in many times with no interaction at all. Don't be a stranger dude... I know we'd love to see you around more!

Jarrod - Errr, Shelly! Like Robbie, what can I say that you don't already know... I love you to pieces & would have loved to see you in the F2. I always know I have a friend at my fingertips with you... and at times became my ROCK in this game. I loved our talks over the season & can't wait for more... this guy is insanely funny!! Hope we get our TAR project going... I sincerely look forward to it! Glad I thought to invite you to the game & work hand in hand... it was my honor to play with you again!

Kel - Like Myst said in the jury thread... I totally picture you as a mini Jordan! Your heart seems bigger than you are! I love to surround myself with people who have a heart of gold & have the values that you have shown us about you. I know from how Jarrod speaks of you how down to earth & what a great person you are. I wish we could have worked together more so I could be a part of what Jarrod gets. Hope we get to know each other more at The Yak!

Myst - You are probably the one person I wanted to connect with the most. From the 1st PM you sent me, I wanted to confess I wasn't exactly who I said I was... but my love for the game & my alliance prevented that. Like Jarrod & Kel, I've got a lot of Myst talk from Robbie & he adores you beyond words. And a friend of his is always #1 in my book. If I could have got my girls alliance off the ground, we might have actually connected more but I know we have plenty of time for that now. It just seems we have a lot in common, and I love your 'this is me' attitude with no excuses. You sincerely ROCK, sista chicka!!

Al - So hope you stick around. I didn't give you as much of a chance in the beginning to get to know you... I don't know why but some comments you made rubbed me the wrong way... but I was DEAD wrong! I was just getting to get to know you I felt when you got evicted... and you reached out to me personally when I was going through all that with my son & it touched my heart. I'll never forget that... 17 or 19, your a good kid! Thank you!

Those evicted prior to jury - Thanks for being a part of our YBB experience! I didn't get to know any of you well enough as you went early, but you are part of the YBB family. I wish I could say more about you all individually, but I don't know enough except that I'm glad you were part of the experience. I know that Cappie & Alex are regulars, so I look forward to getting to know you better in the future, if your into the internet stranger thing, lol.

I've said time & time again, I love this place & what The Yak has to offer. This game was an experience I really won't forget, nor will I forget any of you. I have not regrets, only the wish that I would have tried harder with alliances just for the sole reason of gaining some connections I missed out on. I can say that in the 1st game I played, I could care very little about anyone I played with besides Robbie & a few others. But here, I feel like I care for EVERYONE! Thanks again for an AMAZING SUMMER!

:boohoo:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Mystycl 09-13-2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmteach (Post 407309)
Wow... a YBB thread that us "viewers" can post in?? :D

And close to 500 posts in one night?? You guys were up all night long! Please don't ask me what I thought of things, etc. from week to week because, just as with the real BB game, my memory is spotty, plus a lot of the strategizing for you guys went on behind the scenes.

However, it was fun to read what was going on with you guys. I loved the house parties and the dare or DARE game. Took me back to my younger years.

Speaking of younger years, I was floored to read that Al is 17 years old. Add him to a couple of others, and I could be your mother, holy cow!!! I think, had I accepted the invitation to play, I would have been, very narrowly, the "oldest" HG!

I know that you guys had fun, and that there were some hurt feelings, but what I see in this thread is that true friendships were formed... and that is what is most important.

And "newbies"... myst is right, she does get upset when you disappear in the off BB season! Take this from the voice of experience, I may have almost 12,000 posts in the 4 years I have been a Yak member, but I am one who goes pretty silent in the off season. And whenever I do check in, I get a stern "and where have you been, missy?" from her! But these days she does normally know where I am since we are friends on FB as well! :D

:love:

Mystycl 09-13-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407310)
Morning, everyone!

Holy crap! I have a LOT to catch up on and my damn work actually wants me to do stuff today (WTF?!? Don't they know I have to be in Vegas right now???). I'll go through as I can and answer what needs to be addressed.

they expect you to work? ppfftt how rude!
get wingz to write you note! LOL

19wingz 09-13-2012 07:58 AM

Question - have we established how Robbie knew what the 3 envelopes were in Kasey's PB?

And I know some were saying the cheating bit isn't malicious. I'm siding with Alex on this. It affected this board OUTSIDE of the game play and was very, very hurtful. But as Myst said ... we're past that now. Like Robbie said, he has brought people here, he posts and that is greatly appreciated. I wasn't even around when Kasey made this site. I was told about this site from Kristin, actually. I was a BBQ lurker but we had a Michigan connection, so we had exchanged a PM or two at some point about that. It's just because of where I am now that I felt the responsibility to kill those rumors because of the work I have put in since I've become an admin, knowing Kasey's work is SO MUCH more from the start.

Sorry all of this is so behind. You all were blabbering while I was in dream land.

Mystycl 09-13-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407218)
1) Do you remember the email that I sent you right after Al was voted out? I was HARSH mad at you!!!!! What was epic about that email was that I knew you were HOH and I didn't care! I was so mad that Al took the fall.

2) I am shocked you trusted me at all after this...I pretty much destroyed your game, outted you as a gamer, took your power away, got you on the block and almost had you evicted. lol...How the hell we over came that to become besties is BEYOND me! HAHAHA.

3) Had you not mentioned Paulette's name - I think you would have gotten to keep your CDT. lol...

4) DAMN YOU CODY!

had you listened to me from day 1, (and not had the secret 3) you woulda won this damn game!!!!!!!! imo
but.... alas..... sigh....

Mystycl 09-13-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 407316)
Question - have we established how Robbie knew what the 3 envelopes were in Kasey's PB?

And I know some were saying the cheating bit isn't malicious. I'm siding with Alex on this. It affected this board OUTSIDE of the game play and was very, very hurtful. But as Myst said ... we're past that now. Like Robbie said, he has brought people here, he posts and that is greatly appreciated. I wasn't even around when Kasey made this site. I was told about this site from Kristin, actually. I was a BBQ lurker but we had a Michigan connection, so we had exchanged a PM or two at some point about that. It's just because of where I am now that I felt the responsibility to kill those rumors because of the work I have put in since I've become an admin, knowing Kasey's work is SO MUCH more from the start.

Sorry all of this is so behind. You all were blabbering while I was in dream land.

hell i am still reading, so ...... im right there with ya. my damn phone wont stop ringing.
(not texts, they are fine :love: )

Mystycl 09-13-2012 08:29 AM

ok, i have to ask this......... i missed something somewhere

WHO THE FUCK IS JASON?

Mikey 09-13-2012 08:36 AM

Al is only 17??? There's someone named Jason??? What have I missed??? Oh and Leo, thank you for your post quite a few back - I will DEFINITELY keep you in mind when working on the next season.