YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

19wingz 09-14-2012 03:53 PM

LMAO Dream come true.

Also, FETCH is AWESOME. You guys should really keep using it. I would never ban it, but I'm not smart enough to anyway. If I go ban a word, the whole board might die and get sucked into an internet black hole and only Al Gore will be able to get us out.

And I don't have his number. He doesn't text. Or tweet.

Sheldon 09-14-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 408387)
LMAO Dream come true.

Also, FETCH sucks a lot. Stop using it. I want to ban it, but I'm not smart enough to know how. If I go ban a word, the whole board might die and get sucked into an internet black hole and only Al Gore will be able to get us out.

And I don't have his number. He doesn't text. Or tweet.

First, :lmao:

Second, I KNEW I wasn't the only one who COMPLETELY LOVES The FETCH situation. :D

*waits for MIKEY TO BEAT KC to the job of changing this post by removing the "n't" from the word "wasn't"*

19wingz 09-14-2012 04:09 PM

What the hey!! I will have none of this shiz.

Sheldon 09-14-2012 04:09 PM

MIKEY!!!!

*shakes fist in air*

19wingz 09-14-2012 04:11 PM

At least quote me and change it all up. Now I look like a dumbass Lohan wannabe because I pretend to think "fetch" is awesome. Instead, I'd rather be locked up in a house with Ashley for 72 days.

Actually, that would be pretty FETCH. Shit!!! Now I'm one of you. Jarrod, save me! I should have trusted Rachel when she told me to pack my lifevest before I came to VEGAS!

Sheldon 09-14-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 408401)
At least quote me and change it all up. Now I look like a dumbass Lohan wannabe because I pretend to think "fetch" is awesome. Instead, I'd rather be locked up in a house with Ashley for 72 days.

Actually, that would be pretty AMAZEBALLS, since I refuse to use the word BULLSHITTINESS!

Done. ;)

TheKdd 09-14-2012 04:51 PM

Why would he refuse bullshittiness? Hmmm...

19wingz 09-14-2012 04:57 PM

LMAO This is like a terrible game of telephone.

TheKdd 09-14-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 408168)
I agree... KC's ode to the Veto Christmas theme has to be the best!! Probably because it could also be an ode to me, since I was the one I believe was referring to that told her alliance to put her up... and sent me packing because of it :) lol...

I don't think I answered you here...

But I did want to say that I hope you, or anyone for that matter, doesn't take my DRs or anything I did in the game personally cause I seriously love you all! It was ALL game for me. I won't take anything personally either. I knew when you were asking for me to be put up had nothing to do with you not liking me (at least I hope not haha) but game... I just wanted to put that out there to make sure no one thinks I think ANY less of them because of any of this :)

PinkFreak 09-14-2012 05:07 PM

Leo - I want to offer you a separate public apology which I don't blame you if you accept or not, but it is completely sincere. I rarely accuse someone of anything unless I have solid truth... but I also trust my gut which is rarely wrong. But when it is, I have no problem admitting I was wrong so here I am to show my cards & hopefully clear up what I may have destroyed.

This has to do with the situation of the BBQ person, even though the circumstantial evidence was so stacked against you, I do believe a accused you wrongly & I am sorry for this. The similarities between you 2 were great... and like I've explained in numerous posts, I was completely burned by BBQ & definitely harbor harsh feelings for them. Once I seen the evidence, I convinced myself it was you & trusted what my gut was telling me for truth. Honestly, I did have a small amount of me thinking it really wasn't you, but the circumstantial evidence was just too much for me to ignore. Even though I've only been a member here for about 3 months, I believe in this site like I've been here since the beginning. No questions asked, I will never regret standing up for what I believed in at the time, but I do regret I was wrong & you were wrongfully accused by me.

I hope you accept my apology... I wanted to to this publicly, since I accused you publicly as well. I love seeing you active in this thread (and others!) and are seeing such a different person than I had seen during the game. Call me pig headed if you want, I would agree... I just couldn't see past the non-commitment to this site I seen as you played & that gave my mind more reason to believe you were a member at BBQ & were more loyal to them (since the Josh/Frosty there was posting in other threads & you weren't here).

You are a good guy, and you didn't deserve the treatment I gave you because I thought you were someone else. But I also want to point out, that convo we had on your 1st HOH, when you were being pressured to put Jarrod up... that was 100% real! I sincerely wanted people to play the game for themselves... and not be pressured by others if they did something against the grain. Every decision I made was for me or my true alliance, and my advice to you was part of that decision. EVERY game I've played, I've stood by that advice to every person that asked me what they should do. That was the real me! I have nothing but love & respect for you, and the way you played your game! :heart: