YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

aboe 09-12-2012 11:25 PM

Ok Robbie, this weekend we can have our own phone reunion talking about the season!

requiem 09-12-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407153)
Hey Leo! I just learned about your final two deal with Cody! Lying bastard! LMAO

HAHAHAHAHA!!! BITCHES AND HOES! lol.

I'm started to thing the final 3 had the most to hide? lol

requiem 09-12-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407155)
Ok Robbie, this weekend we can have our own phone reunion talking about the season!

I actually just GASPED! hahahahaha.

We are so on!!! lol

TheKdd 09-12-2012 11:30 PM

Robbie, I REALLY hope you got my text I sent about 5 minutes ago... Otherwise, I am gonna be REALLY embarrassed that someone else just got that LMAO

requiem 09-12-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407158)
Robbie, I REALLY hope you got my text I sent about 5 minutes ago... Otherwise, I am gonna be REALLY embarrassed that someone else just got that LMAO

Just replied. lol...I've been so obsessed with this online stuff that i am so behind on texts and work. ahahahaha.

requiem 09-12-2012 11:33 PM

imma have to go back and read all this again later....so much to take in!

aboe 09-12-2012 11:34 PM

Okay guys, I do need to get to bed. I have to be up for school in a few short hours. I really do love you guys though...

Leo, if you are still here. I really want to get to know you better... I don't think the impression I got of you in the house based on what happened is fair.

aboe 09-12-2012 11:34 PM

Yeah I texted you a <3 and you ignored it :'(

requiem 09-12-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407162)
Yeah I texted you a <3 and you ignored it :'(

You just got 3 texts :) lol

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 11:36 PM

He ignores me ALLLL the time!!






Hahahaha... just kidding ;)

requiem 09-12-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407161)
Okay guys, I do need to get to bed. I have to be up for school in a few short hours. I really do love you guys though...

Leo, if you are still here. I really want to get to know you better... I don't think the impression I got of you in the house based on what happened is fair.

You will love Leo! He is full of passion!

And sleep well MR!

TheKdd 09-12-2012 11:37 PM

I'm still reading the jury thread. WOWEEEE!!

requiem 09-12-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407164)
He ignores me ALLLL the time!!






Hahahaha... just kidding ;)

Only when I am in a foul mood! And then you harrass me until I have no choice but to answer! lol....Thats why i think you're the bee's knees!

requiem 09-12-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thekdd (Post 407166)
i'm still reading the jury thread. Woweeee!!

sorry in advance!!!!!!

aboe 09-12-2012 11:42 PM

Kasey, one last thing I want to say before I go, I NEVER blamed you for my eviction, Kel, I did blame. You, I didn't.

requiem 09-12-2012 11:44 PM

Damn Kel! lol...*GRRRRRRRR FACE!*

I blame Cody. lol.

aboe 09-12-2012 11:46 PM

That too

requiem 09-12-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407171)
That too

Although I did nominate him and you voted to evict him. lol...

I still blame Cody. F**K IT! lol

TheKdd 09-12-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407169)
Kasey, one last thing I want to say before I go, I NEVER blamed you for my eviction, Kel, I did blame. You, I didn't.

Before you go WHERE? You WILL be coming back right? I will harass you on FB. You know that right?

requiem 09-12-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407173)
Before you go WHERE? You WILL be coming back right? I will harass you on FB. You know that right?

Are you trying to get between me and my man?! lol

TheKdd 09-12-2012 11:49 PM

Damn straight!

requiem 09-12-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407175)
Damn straight!

WHOA! WHOA!!!! No need to bring sexual preference into this! HAHAHA.

OK! FINE! You can have a slice. BUT A SMALL ONE!

aboe 09-12-2012 11:51 PM

lol, before I go to bed... it is nearly midnight. Of course I will be back!

Leo 09-12-2012 11:54 PM

Last thing I want to point out tonight. I hate that my gameplay is being overshadowed by the Titanium Veto. My argument about how things went down that week is simple: it was well-known that I received something from Pandora's Box. usually, there is a 2-week expiration date on these things. If Jarrod had not used the veto on Robbie, and I would not have been on the block, and if Robbie and Jarrod did not confess that they were voting me out, then I would NOT have used the veto. Period. If the noms had stayed the same, then Jarrod would have evicted Cody, I would have evicted Robbie, and KC would have broken the tie, most likely sending Cody out.

requiem 09-12-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407178)
Last thing I want to point out tonight. I hate that my gameplay is being overshadowed by the Titanium Veto. My argument about how things went down that week is simple: it was well-known that I received something from Pandora's Box. usually, there is a 2-week expiration date on these things. If Jarrod had not used the veto on Robbie, and I would not have been on the block, and if Robbie and Jarrod did not confess that they were voting me out, then I would NOT have used the veto. Period. If the noms had stayed the same, then Jarrod would have evicted Cody, I would have evicted Robbie, and KC would have broken the tie, most likely sending Cody out.

Like I said Leo...I think anyone would have loved the power and would have used it in the same situation.

It was a gamble on all ends.

I'm sorry that it was such a big focus point for myself and I don't blame you for one bit. Yeah, you took the fall for it, but I know that you were just using the tools you were given in the game.

I loved all the twists - except that one and I really do hate that it meant I couldn't even think about voting for you to win...which u actually had me thinking about doing after your Q and A. lol....

I wish the twist had been slightly different so I could look at it with a more positive outlook.

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407160)
imma have to go back and read all this again later....so much to take in!

It is a lot to take in....

TheKdd 09-13-2012 12:21 AM

OMG THIS is a lot to take in? I'm still in the jury thread!!

requiem 09-13-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407181)
OMG THIS is a lot to take in? I'm still in the jury thread!!

Hahahaha. Oh that jury house got a little nutty. Everyone was so crazy and I was just trying to play hulla hoop! sigh!

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407181)
OMG THIS is a lot to take in? I'm still in the jury thread!!

How far are you KC?

requiem 09-13-2012 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407183)
How far are you KC?

Should be close to done...Last I heard she was on my week by weeks. lol

requiem 09-13-2012 12:41 AM

Mikey - You are free to post any of my DRs. lol...I think between this thread and the jury thread I havn't left much off the table. lol.

TheKdd 09-13-2012 01:00 AM

I am now going through the responses to the week by weeks... Then I think I need to post my week by weeks... and Leo should too. That will complete the puzzle of the game LOL

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 01:04 AM

I only had one week to post really....

Leo 09-13-2012 01:07 AM

I can't believe I stayed up until 4 AM reading that! Wow!

KC, I don't think I properly congratulated you or not, but I really do think you played the best possible game. I could not compete with your social game, and that makes you much more deserving than me. I'm so glad that I got to play the game as your ally, and I'm so glad that you stuck up for me and gave me a chance when no one else would.

For the jury members, a lot of you said some very disrespectful things in that thread. Not a single one of you was willing to hear me out before making a decision, and that's disappointing. Sure, I do believe that KC should have won this game after hearing some of what you had to say, but I also believe that I deserved the benefit of the doubt. Robbie, Paulette, Jarrod, and Myst, your comments really hurt the most. I had so much respect for all of you in the game, no matter if we were working together or not. I might be a bit detached socially, but I did my best. 20 hours of school a week plus 40 hours of work does not leave much time for a social life. I knew I had to make the most out of the time I actually got to spend inside the house, so I used it to talk strategy. I apologize that I couldn't stay up until 5 in the morning playing truth or dare.

But I'm going to accept this the same way that I accepted everything you shot at me while inside the YBB house--with my head held high. I stand behind every move I made in the game, every lie that I told, and every silly veto that I won. Did I play a better game than KC? Maybe not. But I played a damn good game, and I absolutely deserved a spot in the Final 2.

I really can't remember much about my Diary Room sessions, but I do hope they are posted at some point. I think some of you may be surprised, others not so much. The thing is, I wouldn't have cared so much about personal attacks against me because I can handle that. But I invested so much time and effort into this game while juggling school, work, and a social life, and to know that I never had a shot in hell to win BLOWS MY FUCKING MIND!

Finally, Cody, thank you for my vote. It really does mean a lot, and I'm glad to know that at least one person understood what it took for me to get to the end of this game.

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 01:13 AM

I've said my peace Leo... I'm not gonna say anymore. Take or leave it, I personally am sincere that I said stuff I shouldn't... and I'm sorry. Not much more I can do about that. I didn't come here to hurt anyone's feelings....

Leo 09-13-2012 01:16 AM

OH, and MIKEY!!! As a fellow producer of BB games, I know just how difficult something like this can be! I think this was a superstar game and you did a PHENOMENAL job! If you need help with anything in future games, then please let me know!

Leo 09-13-2012 01:19 AM

Hey, I accept everyone's apologies and I love everyone just the same. Maybe there will be some things in my DR sessions that I shouldn't have said? I honestly don't remember. And it isn't so much about what was said, but more about me never even having a chance to persuade any of you. Maybe that should be credited to KC as well, that she played such an outstanding game that it was just too difficult to not vote for her to win.

requiem 09-13-2012 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407190)
I can't believe I stayed up until 4 AM reading that! Wow!

KC, I don't think I properly congratulated you or not, but I really do think you played the best possible game. I could not compete with your social game, and that makes you much more deserving than me. I'm so glad that I got to play the game as your ally, and I'm so glad that you stuck up for me and gave me a chance when no one else would.

For the jury members, a lot of you said some very disrespectful things in that thread. Not a single one of you was willing to hear me out before making a decision, and that's disappointing. Sure, I do believe that KC should have won this game after hearing some of what you had to say, but I also believe that I deserved the benefit of the doubt. Robbie, Paulette, Jarrod, and Myst, your comments really hurt the most. I had so much respect for all of you in the game, no matter if we were working together or not. I might be a bit detached socially, but I did my best. 20 hours of school a week plus 40 hours of work does not leave much time for a social life. I knew I had to make the most out of the time I actually got to spend inside the house, so I used it to talk strategy. I apologize that I couldn't stay up until 5 in the morning playing truth or dare.

But I'm going to accept this the same way that I accepted everything you shot at me while inside the YBB house--with my head held high. I stand behind every move I made in the game, every lie that I told, and every silly veto that I won. Did I play a better game than KC? Maybe not. But I played a damn good game, and I absolutely deserved a spot in the Final 2.

I really can't remember much about my Diary Room sessions, but I do hope they are posted at some point. I think some of you may be surprised, others not so much. The thing is, I wouldn't have cared so much about personal attacks against me because I can handle that. But I invested so much time and effort into this game while juggling school, work, and a social life, and to know that I never had a shot in hell to win BLOWS MY FUCKING MIND!

Finally, Cody, thank you for my vote. It really does mean a lot, and I'm glad to know that at least one person understood what it took for me to get to the end of this game.

1) I have AGREED that you played a great game so why beat that dead horse? We have all said you played a great game. YOU DID! You worked hard to get where you are.

2) You realize that I was only in there for what 4 days? And following the eviction it was all fresh for me, so please back up a little bit and put things into perspective.

3) How did we attack you as a person? Hell the only thing I attacked you on was that f**king veto - so prove me wrong? Where did I cross the line?

4) I had my own shit going on that week, which you probably didn't know about so my emotions were running high.

5) You evicted me by saying nothing personal - so why are you taking things personal now?

You earned your spot, you worked hard, you fought! I loved chatting with you and I feel that aside from KC (and perhaps Cody) you gave me a lot to work with and you were social with me.

But I was in an alliance with KC - Of course I am going to say anything to get the jury to vote her way. It's not personal, its a control freak thing...I just wanted to make sure my team won. NOTHING PERSONAL.

I didn't set out to disrespect you, I set out to play Big Brother...I laid all my cards out, I took my blows, and i'm fine with that. Some of us play dirty, some of us play clean, some of us float, etc, etc....That's Big Brother.

I'm sorry you feel that way - but no one was looking for blood. We all got voted out and you were the reason that most of us were evicted. Those were the cards YOU played.

You beat 11 other people and should be PROUD of that.

requiem 09-13-2012 01:42 AM

Just wanna also comment about the school/work thing....I played this game without the benifit of having the internet at home, working 50 hours weeks, court, vacations, etc...Hell I don't even have a phone that can surf the web...But I played the social card pretty damn well...We all had limititations - its all in how we rose above them.

JUST SAYIN! LOL

requiem 09-13-2012 02:05 AM

Btw - congraaaaaaaaaaaaaatsssss kc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008-2019 YakkityYaks.com
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger