YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

requiem 09-12-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 406858)
[I]Robbie - My one true love. We were the original showmance of the BB world! I thought we were together through thick and thin, and then you joined the Jury, where my whole world imploded. I had no idea you were out to get me, but I can't blame you - you wanted nothing more than to win the YBB game and I understand the moves you made. Our friendship is stronger than any game, and even though it was a rival site that brought us together, I'm glad we made our way over here together! I'd love to play another season of BB with you, too - just not on the same team.

IF YOUR NOT WITH ME! YOU'RE AGAINST ME! lol.

LOVE YOU BOSTON ROB!

Sheldon 09-12-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406850)
Coming from the man who won a Big Brother title in a 6 to 1 vote earlier this year? Really? LOL.

You remember the score of the vote that I won by?!? WHY do you know that? I'm the one that won and I don't even know that. :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406853)
Thanks, Jarrod. I never thought I would get so invested in this game... but it sucked me in. I wanted this victory SO BAD!!!!!

When I played my first BB game, I got SUPER invested, too. I kept a book of all the events, what day they happened, the titles of the comps, everything. I spent every waking minute strategizing and making plans. Then, when I got evicted on Day 50, I woke up the next morning with a weight off my shoulders. I know what it feels like to get so invested, and I was shocked by it. I hadn't even realized until after I was out of the game. It was then that I got hooked. This is my 4th online BB game and only 2nd time on the Jury. My very first game (with Robbie that OTHER site) I was out before Jury, so that was tough.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:34 PM

where did al go again? he asked if we had any questions for him, then gone.... :(

i dont want to lose him again, how does he keep getting lost? do we need to put a bell on him?

Sheldon 09-12-2012 08:35 PM

That's a great visual, Myst!

:lmao:

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406853)
Thanks, Jarrod. I never thought I would get so invested in this game... but it sucked me in. I wanted this victory SO BAD!!!!!

several of us got into it more than we thought.... i have been bawling all week long...

requiem 09-12-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 406862)
You remember the score of the vote that I won by?!? WHY do you know that? I'm the one that won and I don't even know that. :confused:

When I played my first BB game, I got SUPER invested, too. I kept a book of all the events, what day they happened, the titles of the comps, everything. I spent every waking minute strategizing and making plans. Then, when I got evicted on Day 50, I woke up the next morning with a weight off my shoulders. I know what it feels like to get so invested, and I was shocked by it. I hadn't even realized until after I was out of the game. It was then that I got hooked. This is my 4th online BB game and only 2nd time on the Jury. My very first game (with Robbie that OTHER site) I was out before Jury, so that was tough.

You could ask me any question about any big brother i've been a part of and i will remember...I freak Lisa out with this all the time. lol

Leo 09-12-2012 08:37 PM

Kind words, Jarrod. In my defense, I was left completely alone in the game once Alex was evicted. Several people who I thought were on my side, weren't anymore. So, I just played the game as aggressive as possible, not caring who left as long as it wasn't me. I made it a point to not too emotionally invested in anyone because I thought that would hurt me in the long run. Turns out, it was just the opposite that lost me the game. My social skills need work, big time! I did invest myself in KC, but it turns out she was playing me like a fiddle. That one is hard to swallow.

requiem 09-12-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 406862)

I thought you made 49 days? You wre hoping that Ammer would be late to make 50...NO?

aboe 09-12-2012 08:38 PM

I had to do some cleaning... I am back now. I did not see any questions that you guys had though.

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 08:38 PM

Leo... I can jump in here & defend you a bit because I played the same game you did with KC, with Jarrod. I totally understand why you feel you deserved to win, I felt the SAME way... I still joke about it with Jarrod. I played a shadier game, making a lot of moves while Jarrod was in the background for most of it. Guess who won... Not me! And I take NOTHING away from Jarrod... He deserved it, because of the game he played... He kept his jury votes. There was too much bad feelings, cuz I was responsible for so many evictions and people couldn't get past it. And I get it so much more now being on the other side of it. You played a STELLAR game... But KC outdid you. I have mad props for you, even though you played me which I knew you were, just couldn't do anything about it... :heart:

Sheldon 09-12-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406868)
Kind words, Jarrod. In my defense, I was left completely alone in the game once Alex was evicted. Several people who I thought were on my side, weren't anymore. So, I just played the game as aggressive as possible, not caring who left as long as it wasn't me. I made it a point to not too emotionally invested in anyone because I thought that would hurt me in the long run. Turns out, it was just the opposite that lost me the game. My social skills need work, big time! I did invest myself in KC, but it turns out she was playing me like a fiddle. That one is hard to swallow.

Yeah, I'm learning now that we all got played by her in some way or another. For this being her first online BB game, she's a NATURAL at it! It's scary! :D

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406867)
You could ask me any question about any big brother i've been a part of and i will remember...I freak Lisa out with this all the time. lol

I remember clearly... Luke (LDBright) was my only vote!

Leo 09-12-2012 08:41 PM

I actually wasn't playing you at all, Paulette. Your name never came out of my mouth to anyone and I was never going to put you on the block... until that damn duo twist happened. I didn't give you more direct answers because I was trying to hide my relationship with KC. I can see now why that made it seem like I was playing you. But I wasn't. You would have always been safe with me.

Sheldon 09-12-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406869)
I thought you made 49 days? You wre hoping that Ammer would be late to make 50...NO?

According to my notes, I was evicted on Day 50. Probably would have been sooner if he hadn't delayed the game for a week, but I digress...

Leo 09-12-2012 08:41 PM

Paulette, was your jury question just for show? Or did my answer really have an impact on your decision?

TheKdd 09-12-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406851)
KC - If you won final HOH - What was your plan? Was I third regardless?

Throw it. That was the plan. In fact, I took EXTRA long on the second HOH hoping you had it. Dammit.

requiem 09-12-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406877)
Paulette, was your jury question just for show? Or did my answer really have an impact on your decision?

We just really wanted to know :) lol...It really could be you. The details were very much the same. lol

requiem 09-12-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 406878)
Throw it. That was the plan. In fact, I took EXTRA long on the second HOH hoping you had it. Dammit.

Wow. No words.

Leo 09-12-2012 08:45 PM

And Robbie you would have taken KC?

Alex336 09-12-2012 08:45 PM

Here I am! Anyone else still around?

Sheldon 09-12-2012 08:45 PM

ALEX!!!!!

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:47 PM

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbn...b97c9e90aac437

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406884)
Here I am! Anyone else still around?

bout dam time!
what cha drinkin'?

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:48 PM

http://data.whicdn.com/images/274864...6683_large.jpg

Sheldon 09-12-2012 08:49 PM

Leo, they had just cut the Jury questions down to just one each Jury member, and since you were getting all the questions, I had to throw one to KC, but here was my question for you: Are you willing to admit now to having more than a casual friendship with Alex? Also, I understand not wanting to make the two of you a target, but it pretty much happened anyway, so why hide it for so long? Inquiring minds want to know...

Alex336 09-12-2012 08:49 PM

Straight gin, Myst!

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:50 PM

*clears table, exchanges ashtray*

Sheldon 09-12-2012 08:50 PM

What SERVICE!!!

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 08:50 PM

Sorry... I'll be around in a few :) Wifey duties... (dishes & dinner clean up!)

Leo 09-12-2012 08:51 PM

Haha, I love all the speculation about me and Alex. We really are just friends :)

Alex336 09-12-2012 08:51 PM

hahaha I had no idea you guys thought we were DATING.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:51 PM

http://img.ehowcdn.com/article-new/e...es-800x800.jpg
alex

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 406893)
Sorry... I'll be around in a few :) Wifey duties... (dishes & dinner clean up!)

sucks dont it? ;)

Leo 09-12-2012 08:52 PM

well, we did try it once... didn't get very far...

Sheldon 09-12-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406894)
Haha, I love all the speculation about me and Alex. We really are just friends :)

Yeah, that came up almost immediately. The detective team of Robbie, Pink & Jarrod were on the case!!! We were certain you were dating, but if not, we figured you knew each other somehow outside the game. Did you two talk game after Alex was evicted?

Leo 09-12-2012 08:53 PM

Actually, no... Alex went M.I.A until today! Today was the first time we spoke since he was evicted.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:53 PM

AL whats your drink of choice sir?

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:54 PM

big spoon!!!!!!!

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbn...b3ec6e1c6eb4c7

TheKdd 09-12-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406868)

Ok that's not true. The moment I became 100% loyal to you was the moment Myst left the game. You were the only one that never lied to me, never was wishy washy with me... Did I get you to do some of the things that were better for me than you? Yes... but what was better for me WAS better for you... hence us two at the finals. I never backstabbed you when I became completely loyal.

Alex336 09-12-2012 08:54 PM

And I had NOOOO IDEA that Josh (Leo) was even PLAYING the game until a few days in. He sent me a text and was like "I'm Leo." I was floored. And excited.