YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406984)
OMG!!!! I voted to evict you Jarrod. lol...

Should have known... Did you do ANYTHING to help keep me safe, Mr. Alliance Partner?!?

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406982)
I told you many times that I was that vote Leo and you never believed me. KC pit you against me....Of course after making me feel like I was telling everyone she was cheater.

And KC - I just don't buy the fact that you wanted out. It doesn't add up anymore. I even pleaded in my final speech for that...

You don't need votes anymore, so no need to play.

kc wanted out that week so no one could say she was cheating. she was so upset about that. I BEGGED HER TO STAY AS DID KEL.
we knew she wasnt cheating and did not want her to leave on that note.
we both campaigned to keep her.
she FINALLY agree but DID NOT campaign at all, to any one!

requiem 09-12-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406985)
Really, Robbie? So KC did lie to me about that? I had a hunch, but I didn't know for sure. You were both telling me that you voted to evict Jarrod.

100% - I was so beyond honest with you. I wanted Jarrod out early in the game, knowing he had won the game justs months prior...I campained to Cody and KC to do the same thing.

Leo 09-12-2012 09:36 PM

OK, I've found the Leo hate in the jury thread. wow, you guys didn't like or respect my game at all... Paulette, you would have voted for cody over me?!

Leo 09-12-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406988)
100% - I was so beyond honest with you. I wanted Jarrod out early in the game, knowing he had won the game justs months prior...I campained to Cody and KC to do the same thing.

So you weren't working with Jarrod? I thought we established that you 2 were together. I feel a bit like a fool now... but I was so blinded by my loyalty to KC.

requiem 09-12-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 406986)
Should have known... Did you do ANYTHING to help keep me safe, Mr. Alliance Partner?!?

lol....I was loyal to you for the start. I needed you in the jury. I campained like hell the week you went up, which is where Al started to sense distrust in me because he really wanted to vote for you.

Once we hit the jury - I was all over you and it was on. I was hoping for me and KC once Al got voted out.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406973)
If you read the jury you would know I NOT looking to take Jarrod or Paulette with me.

Anyways. You played me hard and karma bit me.

I did play shady, I own up to that. But I didn't play that way with the few new people I made connections with.

I'm just saying that in the final 3 you could have at least said you need these wins or your done...I came to you for advice on what to say to Leo. Did you tell him that as well?

Thanks for saving me.

And I told you of all people come the final 8 - EVERYTHING. So how was I being shady then?

Yeah I put the target on the admins right away - but we were not in an alliance until week 3 - I was true after that aside from trying to convince ppl we were not working together (WHICH might I add was what you wanted and I agreed.)

Anywhoo...I enjoy my villian role very much and I am happy you won.

That's the thing though. I NEVER played you, ever. No, I never shared what I talked about with you with Leo. You can ask Leo about anything and everything I ever said about you to him. In fact, I was trying to talk him into taking you to the final two. Ask him. I swear to God Robbie... I was loyal to you even when I thought you weren't being straight with me.

Like when I would ask you who you were voting for... Say, the week of Myst/Kel. You would say... I don't know... they are both pretty big players... etc etc. You wouldn't give me an answer... You were never straight forward. Now I know (which I am still reading about) that the reason was because you were with Paulette, which totally makes sense and is fine... but I became as upfront with you as you were with me.

I even mentioned the wishy washy stuff to you in a PM in the middle of the game!

But again, never ever ever did I play you. I saved most of that for Jarrod. LOL

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406990)
So you weren't working with Jarrod? I thought we established that you 2 were together. I feel a bit like a fool now... but I was so blinded by my loyalty to KC.

I really thought him, Paulette and myself were a solid alliance. I'm just now finding out about him wanting me out so early. Had I known, I wouldn't have ditched my deal with you and KC to take him off the block that week I was evicted. That would have saved me for another week at least, and kept my deal with you both intact. Silly me.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:39 PM

i'm sorry leo!!!! i really am!!

i wish the leo i am seeing tonight was in the house with me ♥

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406989)
OK, I've found the Leo hate in the jury thread. wow, you guys didn't like or respect my game at all... Paulette, you would have voted for cody over me?!

Yah... You say a lot of stuff when your emotions are still raw. I would NOT have voted for Cody to win looking back, unless he ended up doing something spectacular & magical?! Lol...

requiem 09-12-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406990)

Keep reading the jury thread. I was with Paulette and Jarrod for the most part - they had no idea that I was activly working against them. I wanted them in the jury.

I played a very cold game which is very clear. I was loyal to those that I said I would be outside of that alliance but I played every card I could.

Jarrod and Paulette had no clue about what I was up to until I was voted out.

Leo 09-12-2012 09:41 PM

Jarrod, if you hadn't taken Robbie off the block, then I wouldn't have used the Titanium Veto.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:41 PM

IF IF IF IF IF....
just sayin

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:42 PM

ok what the hell..... AL is gone again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where's that dam bell?

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 406994)
i'm sorry leo!!!! i really am!!

i wish the leo i am seeing tonight was in the house with me ♥

Agreed. Again, had I known then about Robbie's desire to get me out so badly, once Paulette left, I would have kicked Robbie to the curb and let him get himself off the block. Then, I could have worked more closely with you, Leo. My stupid loyalty to my Day 1 alliance is what turned on me.

Leo 09-12-2012 09:43 PM

But, if I didn't use the veto, and Cody and Robbie were on the block, then I definitely would have wanted Cody to stay. He was the only person, other than KC, who I thought would take me to the end.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:43 PM

AL!!! put this on!!!!

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbn...ea984254bf64ce

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 406987)
kc wanted out that week so no one could say she was cheating. she was so upset about that. I BEGGED HER TO STAY AS DID KEL.
we knew she wasnt cheating and did not want her to leave on that note.
we both campaigned to keep her.
she FINALLY agree but DID NOT campaign at all, to any one!

So, I thought this was the week of the mysterious Pandora's Box... Coup d'état that KC won so she wanted to go up so she had a better reason to use it & get rid of either Jarrod & myself? Wasn't the cheating thing fabricated?

requiem 09-12-2012 09:43 PM

So.....if cody and i stayed up that week....and Jarrod had no idea what I was doing behind his back....how would you and leo voted?

I think Leo would have voted me out. I think Jarrod would have voted cody out...Which again leaves KC.....lol

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406985)
Really, Robbie? So KC did lie to me about that? I had a hunch, but I didn't know for sure. You were both telling me that you voted to evict Jarrod.

I have no idea what week we are talking about...??

requiem 09-12-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407003)
So, I thought this was the week of the mysterious Pandora's Box... Coup d'état that KC won so she wanted to go up so she had a better reason to use it & get rid of either Jarrod & myself? Wasn't the cheating thing fabricated?

Yes....and the story went that you started it I guess..

Leo 09-12-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407005)
I have no idea what week we are talking about...??

the week Paulette was up against Jarrod... the vote was 2-1... Cody voted out paulette... you told me you voted our Jarrod, but really it was Robbie who did.

Leo 09-12-2012 09:45 PM

Paulette, I was campaigning hard for you to stay that week. That wasn't a lie.

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:46 PM

OK, fellow cast mates, I LOVE getting to chat so openly with all of you finally, but I gotta get some sleep. I could stay up all night discussing the ins and outs of this season, but my eyes won't stay open any longer.

If you have any questions for me while I'm gone, please leave 'em here, and I'll answer them when I get back to the thread tomorrow.

G'night, all! Congrats again, KC!

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 09:46 PM

G'nite Jarrod... Or what I prefer, Shelly :love:

Leo 09-12-2012 09:46 PM

Night, jarrod

requiem 09-12-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 406992)
That's the thing though. I NEVER played you, ever. No, I never shared what I talked about with you with Leo. You can ask Leo about anything and everything I ever said about you to him. In fact, I was trying to talk him into taking you to the final two. Ask him. I swear to God Robbie... I was loyal to you even when I thought you weren't being straight with me.

Like when I would ask you who you were voting for... Say, the week of Myst/Kel. You would say... I don't know... they are both pretty big players... etc etc. You wouldn't give me an answer... You were never straight forward. Now I know (which I am still reading about) that the reason was because you were with Paulette, which totally makes sense and is fine... but I became as upfront with you as you were with me.

I even mentioned the wishy washy stuff to you in a PM in the middle of the game!

But again, never ever ever did I play you. I saved most of that for Jarrod. LOL

Thank you for sharing...I think I put too much trust in you even though I should have known better.

You did mention the wishy washy thing...

And FYI - The week you were suppose to go...I was ready to honor your wishes to put Jarrod's head on a silver platter. lol.

I do love you beyond words - so I know how others felt when I betrayed them...Just stings a little right now. lol

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:47 PM

Oh yeah, someone fill in Leo and KC on the name situation. :D

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407003)

no robbie started that....

kc begged kel to put her up so she would get voted out.
i begged her to not do that.....
she FINALLY agreed to stay but only if she had the votes but refused to campaign. so kel and i did it for her!!!
she was really crushed about that yall, i mean REALLY
she works so hard on this site, so no one would feel like they feel at THAT OTHER PLACE, and then to be accused, it crushed her!!!!!

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407007)
the week Paulette was up against Jarrod... the vote was 2-1... Cody voted out paulette... you told me you voted our Jarrod, but really it was Robbie who did.

Yes, I voted to keep Jarrod I think.

Leo 09-12-2012 09:49 PM

You did, apparently. Was that the only thing you lied to me about? :)

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407012)
Thank you for sharing...I think I put too much trust in you even though I should have known better.

You did mention the wishy washy thing...

And FYI - The week you were suppose to go...I was ready to honor your wishes to put Jarrod's head on a silver platter. lol.

I do love you beyond words - so I know how others felt when I betrayed them...Just stings a little right now. lol

Well unsting it dammit. I love you no matter what. I just thought you were being shady with me... if you weren't, I am truly sorry. But again, I never betrayed you. Hell, you were the one OVER LEO, that I chose to tell about the coup. No one else, just you.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407016)
You did, apparently. Was that the only thing you lied to me about? :)

Ummm. Before I talked to you I probably lied? After, no... but there were things I probably just didn't tell you about? Like the Coup?

Leo 09-12-2012 09:51 PM

You told me about the coup.

requiem 09-12-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407014)
no robbie started that....

kc begged kel to put her up so she would get voted out.
i begged her to not do that.....
she FINALLY agreed to stay but only if she had the votes but refused to campaign. so kel and i did it for her!!!
she was really crushed about that yall, i mean REALLY
she works so hard on this site, so no one would feel like they feel at THAT OTHER PLACE, and then to be accused, it crushed her!!!!!

I DID NOT START THE CHEATING LIE! AGAIN! I DIDN'T DO THAT!

KC did that on her own.

I mentioned the CDT in the DR - Mikey told her that someone mentioned it and was upset.

I had nothing to do with the cheating alligations on this one.

requiem 09-12-2012 09:52 PM

So did everyone know about the Coup?

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:53 PM

No I didn't tell Leo about the Coup until after it was taken from me. I told no one until after it was taken from me.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407020)
I DID NOT START THE CHEATING LIE! AGAIN! I DIDN'T DO THAT!

KC did that on her own.

I mentioned the CDT in the DR - Mikey told her that someone mentioned it and was upset.

I had nothing to do with the cheating alligations on this one.

you said that you started it just a few posts back. the seeing the pms and the cheating was the same thing....
the week i am talking about was the week kel was hoh
when we were accused of reading pms....

Leo 09-12-2012 09:55 PM

Wow, Paulette, you've got a lot of hate for me, huh? What did I ever do to you? I fought my ass off to keep you safe after a week where you PRETENDED like you were trying to screw me out of the game. I'm really shocked by all of the shit you're saying in the jury thread... days, weeks after your eviction, not heat of the moment.

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 09:56 PM

Let me lighten the mood just a little and give my claim to fame in this game... A little dare from Yak!