YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   The Yak Mall! Help us out! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=228)
-   -   What are your favorite online places to shop? (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=7650)

TheKdd 09-10-2010 02:37 PM

What are your favorite online places to shop?

I have had some wonderful experiences, and some not so wonderful ones. The ones that I always end up going back to, my staples if you will, are Amazon, iTunes, Apple, Overstock, Zappos and of course ebay when all else fails.

What are your recommends?

Mystycl 09-10-2010 03:07 PM

well, i like amazon via the yak's link, of course.
and itunes as well...

toysrus is really easy and customer service is still important... lol
thats about it... lol

19wingz 09-10-2010 05:42 PM

Newegg is great, too. Buy a lot of my electronic stuff through there a lot

KaysarRocks 09-10-2010 05:44 PM

Amazon, definitely. As of now I use the Amazon Marketplace seller too b/c you get it the quickest.

Mystycl 09-10-2010 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 212854)
Newegg is great, too. Buy a lot of my electronic stuff through there a lot

oh yeah! i use them. i forgot. its been a min LOL

Kristin 09-10-2010 09:14 PM

Amazon is my #1 and I never pay for shipping, because the two day shipping is a rip off. lol I used to buy from itunes all the time until our account was hacked and it turned into a major hassle. I order from Old Navy probably once a month and they have super fast shipping (sometimes it seems like my stuff is on the porch before I hit the submit button!) Depending on what I'm looking for, ebay is high on my list, too, and I usually have really good luck.

Others that I shop at once a month or so are: samsclub.com, hp.com, kodak.com, and staples.com and I've always had great luck with all of them.

TheKdd 09-10-2010 10:14 PM

I had that same experience with itunes. Lately I have been going to Amazon for my MP3s... well, that and the free $10 you get from the feeds LOL

19wingz 11-30-2010 06:13 PM

Can I make another request? Somewhere to buy tickets for events (concerts, sports, etc...) Maybe even movie tickets?

Mystycl 11-30-2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 223704)
Can I make another request? Somewhere to buy tickets for events (concerts, sports, etc...) Maybe even movie tickets?

anywhere but ticketmaster!!!!! :)

i get my movie tickets at AAA. (discounts on everything!!)
but if there was a perk for the yak, i would buy them here...
i only go maybe once or twice a year, but every little bit helps, right?

TheKdd 11-30-2010 06:56 PM

We are an affiliate at Fandango if you have one of those theaters near you. I will post it up soon.