YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

TheKdd 09-12-2012 11:49 PM

Damn straight!

requiem 09-12-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407175)
Damn straight!

WHOA! WHOA!!!! No need to bring sexual preference into this! HAHAHA.

OK! FINE! You can have a slice. BUT A SMALL ONE!

aboe 09-12-2012 11:51 PM

lol, before I go to bed... it is nearly midnight. Of course I will be back!

Leo 09-12-2012 11:54 PM

Last thing I want to point out tonight. I hate that my gameplay is being overshadowed by the Titanium Veto. My argument about how things went down that week is simple: it was well-known that I received something from Pandora's Box. usually, there is a 2-week expiration date on these things. If Jarrod had not used the veto on Robbie, and I would not have been on the block, and if Robbie and Jarrod did not confess that they were voting me out, then I would NOT have used the veto. Period. If the noms had stayed the same, then Jarrod would have evicted Cody, I would have evicted Robbie, and KC would have broken the tie, most likely sending Cody out.

requiem 09-12-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407178)
Last thing I want to point out tonight. I hate that my gameplay is being overshadowed by the Titanium Veto. My argument about how things went down that week is simple: it was well-known that I received something from Pandora's Box. usually, there is a 2-week expiration date on these things. If Jarrod had not used the veto on Robbie, and I would not have been on the block, and if Robbie and Jarrod did not confess that they were voting me out, then I would NOT have used the veto. Period. If the noms had stayed the same, then Jarrod would have evicted Cody, I would have evicted Robbie, and KC would have broken the tie, most likely sending Cody out.

Like I said Leo...I think anyone would have loved the power and would have used it in the same situation.

It was a gamble on all ends.

I'm sorry that it was such a big focus point for myself and I don't blame you for one bit. Yeah, you took the fall for it, but I know that you were just using the tools you were given in the game.

I loved all the twists - except that one and I really do hate that it meant I couldn't even think about voting for you to win...which u actually had me thinking about doing after your Q and A. lol....

I wish the twist had been slightly different so I could look at it with a more positive outlook.

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407160)
imma have to go back and read all this again later....so much to take in!

It is a lot to take in....

TheKdd 09-13-2012 12:21 AM

OMG THIS is a lot to take in? I'm still in the jury thread!!

requiem 09-13-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407181)

Hahahaha. Oh that jury house got a little nutty. Everyone was so crazy and I was just trying to play hulla hoop! sigh!

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407181)

How far are you KC?

requiem 09-13-2012 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407183)
How far are you KC?

Should be close to done...Last I heard she was on my week by weeks. lol