YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

TheKdd 09-13-2012 03:17 AM

Week 7: Paulette and Jarrod... Well hmmmm... what to do what to do... First, Jarrod was COMPLETELY exposed. There was absolutely NO WAY Leo and I would EVER trust him... not after what he did to Kel. But then there was Paulette... really? Not using the veto? Then Leo telling me she was asking for me to get put up with her? Hmmmm... Yeah, Leo would never do that to me... Shame on you for asking! LOL (yeah as if you could have known that)... but I digress... what to do what to do....

Well, Myst, on her way out the door, told me the order she would like to see people come in to the jury. Pink, you were first, so well... that's how that went. I never had anything really against you, other than wanting me up there with you and the veto debacle from the week before... But I knew you had other alliances. I couldn't quite put my finger on who they were with, I just knew it wasn't with me... and well, like I said before, if you weren't with me you had to go! LOL I was looking for loyalty to me and to me only. Yes, I know I'm selfish, what can I say.

I honestly don't remember the veto comp that week. I have to look back at all the comps to tell you which I threw... There were a few of them... But I believe Robbie won this week? If he did, and I was anywhere near his score or winning, I would have thrown it to him. I wanted Robbie no where near being evicted.

So I saved Jarrod. This is probably also around the time I told Jarrod about my final two deal with Robbie... His response to it threw me back a little... He was REALLY surprised by it, even said wait... with Robbie? That's when I knew Robbie and Jarrod had to have had something at some point in the game...

requiem 09-13-2012 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407221)
Week 7: Paulette and Jarrod... Well hmmmm... what to do what to do... First, Jarrod was COMPLETELY exposed. There was absolutely NO WAY Leo and I would EVER trust him... not after what he did to Kel. But then there was Paulette... really? Not using the veto? Then Leo telling me she was asking for me to get put up with her? Hmmmm... Yeah, Leo would never do that to me... Shame on you for asking! LOL (yeah as if you could have known that)... but I digress... what to do what to do....

Well, Myst, on her way out the door, told me the order she would like to see people come in to the jury. Pink, you were first, so well... that's how that went. I never had anything really against you, other than wanting me up there with you and the veto debacle from the week before... But I knew you had other alliances. I couldn't quite put my finger on who they were with, I just knew it wasn't with me... and well, like I said before, if you weren't with me you had to go! LOL I was looking for loyalty to me and to me only. Yes, I know I'm selfish, what can I say.

I honestly don't remember the veto comp that week. I have to look back at all the comps to tell you which I threw... There were a few of them... But I believe Robbie won this week? If he did, and I was anywhere near his score or winning, I would have thrown it to him. I wanted Robbie no where near being evicted.

So I saved Jarrod. This is probably also around the time I told Jarrod about my final two deal with Robbie... His response to it threw me back a little... He was REALLY surprised by it, even said wait... with Robbie? That's when I knew Robbie and Jarrod had to have had something at some point in the game...

This was the veto where I had to make those damn videos! lol... There were 8 gifts to recieve. (Leo, KC and Paulette went 0 for 8 - Cody and Jarrod stopped at 5 and I went all in at 8)

The plan was to let Jarrod win it, but he was also unaware I was in rat mode. lol.....If he won - our secret 3 alliance would have voting control that week and Cody or KC would have went home.

But I told Jarrod that I went in at all 8 and didn't see the point of both of us losing our shot at HOH and POV the next week. I wanted the win to get Jarrod on the block. I spend the week before making sure that no one could trust him so I didn't think it would be smart to back off that plan in case he started talking to Cody and figured me out.

DAMN YOU KC FOR 1) Voting against Leo and I and then 2) Making Leo believe that I voted for Paulette! ONLY I AM ALLOWED TO PLAY THAT GAME! lol.

IF YOU'RE NOT WITH ME! YOU'RE AGAINST ME! lol (again...LOVE U BOSTON ROB!)

TheKdd 09-13-2012 03:29 AM

Week 8: I promised Myst Jarrod would come next, and so....

Was I HOH again? I think I was. And I think I nominated Cody and Robbie? My mind is so not what it used to be...

But I digress... All I knew is that this is the week I wanted Jarrod to have to play his cards, and I mean ALL of them. I knew Jarrod had something going on at one point with Robbie, and I knew he would want Leo up on the block. I also knew that Leo had some kind of power (he never disclosed what it was, but he hinted that he would be safe) and I KNEW had this all played out differently, that Robbie would not leave. Jarrod would have kept him, and Leo probably would have voted him out, but it would be me breaking the tie... so none of that mattered. (Sorry Cody)

So yeah, I threw the veto to Jarrod, as did Robbie I now see LMAO. Poor Jarrod. So Jarrod was FORCED to play his hand here... Had he left things alone, Cody would have left, and it would be a Me, Leo, Jarrod and Robbie final four. That was what I wanted... but I also wanted to see what Jarrod would do. Plus, I still had Myst in the back of my mind telling me to send Jarrod next....

So Jarrod used it. Awww man Jarrod! Sigh. Leo went up. The explosion happened... Jarrod went up... and so I had to say bye bye Jarrod.

Leo was having thoughts about Robbie leaving over Jarrod, but yeah, I couldn't have that. So, sorry Jarrod.

If Leo didn't have that power, there would be no way in HELL I would have thrown that veto. That game was WAY too easy...

Highlight of this week: Robbie telling Mikey to fuck off. (See Jarrod, I can cuss LOL)

requiem 09-13-2012 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407221)

You actually figured out that Jarrod, Paulette and I were together in the week that Al got voted out...You had told Al that you thought it was strange that Jarrod never mentioned us when ever talking about evictions. I went right away to those two and told them they need to start talking about whoever in our alliance to throw things off....Got you off my trail quickly :)

TheKdd 09-13-2012 03:31 AM

Wow look at that. That's prolly what got me in the "You all are shady" thought process to begin with LOL

requiem 09-13-2012 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407223)
Week 8: I promised Myst Jarrod would come next, and so....

Was I HOH again? I think I was. And I think I nominated Cody and Robbie? My mind is so not what it used to be...

But I digress... All I knew is that this is the week I wanted Jarrod to have to play his cards, and I mean ALL of them. I knew Jarrod had something going on at one point with Robbie, and I knew he would want Leo up on the block. I also knew that Leo had some kind of power (he never disclosed what it was, but he hinted that he would be safe) and I KNEW had this all played out differently, that Robbie would not leave. Jarrod would have kept him, and Leo probably would have voted him out, but it would be me breaking the tie... so none of that mattered. (Sorry Cody)

So yeah, I threw the veto to Jarrod, as did Robbie I now see LMAO. Poor Jarrod. So Jarrod was FORCED to play his hand here... Had he left things alone, Cody would have left, and it would be a Me, Leo, Jarrod and Robbie final four. That was what I wanted... but I also wanted to see what Jarrod would do. Plus, I still had Myst in the back of my mind telling me to send Jarrod next....

So Jarrod used it. Awww man Jarrod! Sigh. Leo went up. The explosion happened... Jarrod went up... and so I had to say bye bye Jarrod.

Leo was having thoughts about Robbie leaving over Jarrod, but yeah, I couldn't have that. So, sorry Jarrod.

If Leo didn't have that power, there would be no way in HELL I would have thrown that veto. That game was WAY too easy...

Highlight of this week: Robbie telling Mikey to fuck off. (See Jarrod, I can cuss LOL)

We were just talking about this....both of us sat at our screens waiting for the time to run out. lol. SORRY JARROD!

Love to hear you cuss! lol...AND YAY!!! I made a highlight of the week! Porr Mikey could not have been ready for that! lol

requiem 09-13-2012 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407225)
Wow look at that. That's prolly what got me in the "You all are shady" thought process to begin with LOL

MHAHAHAHA!!!! I think shady is turning into the vegas HOLLA! lol

TheKdd 09-13-2012 03:37 AM

Week 8: Cody...Sorry Cody.

Leo wins HOH again I believe and puts me up (because I told him to) and Cody. Basically, all that mattered is the veto this week anyway. So yeah, I had to win the veto and so I did... I wanted to THINK Robbie would keep me, but no way in hell would I just trust that to chance. I had to make this decision... and I want Cody gone. (Again, sorry Cody.)

I really really wanted the final three to be people that played the game AND people that were devoted to ME DAMMIT! I got rid of any outside sources Robbie could have had, so I knew he was now devoted, now it was time to remove the last one that had Leo's ear. (Ummm.. again, sorry Cody... it was ALL ABOUT ME lol)

So yeah, I tore through that veto comp, WHICH ROBBIE ALMOST WON... SCARY... and took myself off. My speech that night was all for show Robbie... I wanted to freak you out a little bit.

Cody did campaign to me in a PM, saying because he hardly participates, he would probably be a good person to take to final two. Although that might be true, that was the wrong thing to say to me of all people. I WANT everyone to stay and participate... I love you all!

Anyway, so there went Cody. And here I sat... with the two people that would take me to the final two... just like I wanted :)

Highlight of this week... BLISS.

requiem 09-13-2012 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407228)
Week 8: Cody...Sorry Cody.

Leo wins HOH again I believe and puts me up (because I told him to) and Cody. Basically, all that mattered is the veto this week anyway. So yeah, I had to win the veto and so I did... I wanted to THINK Robbie would keep me, but no way in hell would I just trust that to chance. I had to make this decision... and I want Cody gone. (Again, sorry Cody.)

I really really wanted the final three to be people that played the game AND people that were devoted to ME DAMMIT! I got rid of any outside sources Robbie could have had, so I knew he was now devoted, now it was time to remove the last one that had Leo's ear. (Ummm.. again, sorry Cody... it was ALL ABOUT ME lol)

So yeah, I tore through that veto comp, WHICH ROBBIE ALMOST WON... SCARY... and took myself off. My speech that night was all for show Robbie... I wanted to freak you out a little bit.

Cody did campaign to me in a PM, saying because he hardly participates, he would probably be a good person to take to final two. Although that might be true, that was the wrong thing to say to me of all people. I WANT everyone to stay and participate... I love you all!

Anyway, so there went Cody. And here I sat... with the two people that would take me to the final two... just like I wanted :)

Highlight of this week... BLISS.

That veto contest was exciting!!! And I am super glad you won! Truth be told - I believe I put Cody as my top choice for final 2 that week - but i don't think I would have stuck with that. After talking to Kel - I knew that the jury had wanted a KC/Robbie final two and that would have KILLED me in the jury had I voted you out!!!

I HATED THAT SPEECH BTW KC!!!! I was soooooo sure I was going after reading your words...."Someone I couldn't beat in the finals, blah, blah, blah" I was ready to scream!!!! LOL.

TheKdd 09-13-2012 03:47 AM

Last week in the house...

This was the toughest week for me. I got what I wanted... I had the two final two's on both sides of me... 100% at this point, loyal to me. This would be a REALLY great feeling had I really wanted to win this thing... But I kinda wanted to let a member win this. I knew if I went with Leo, I was a shoe in. My social game was better... and had I actually GOTTEN real questions from the jury, I could have showed them the game I played.

With Robbie, I think he would have won pretty much for sure. Course, Leo knew that too... so it didn't matter who he took. I used the approach with Leo that I could go to the jury and try to work his favor... which mind you, I actually would have tried. I think Leo kinda got a bad rap. He was Loyal, just not to most on the jury. He did play an excellent game, just not socially. I was hoping to at least split the jury or get him a few votes and make it closer... I still though Robbie would beat him though.

And so... the HOH comp. I threw the first to Leo, Kinda. I really did have a family bitching about dinner and when I would be done... I could have told them all to screw off, but I thought... naw... I will just figure out how to throw the second HOH to Robbie...

So the second HOH, I take a LOOOONG ass time to finish that puzzle. I now see it was a waste of time since Robbie didn't damn play. Crap. Now I won the second. I knew right then there was NO WAY I was going to make the decision between Leo and Robbie. NO WAY. I couldn't do it. So I was hoping Leo was just going to take Robbie and that would be it... but I kinda knew he wouldn't.

Anyway... final HOH... I knew on the very first question what Myst would have said, and picked the opposite. Leo got that point. Then on out, I just copied Leo's answers so I could stay one point behind him.

Leo takes me to the final two and boots a REALLY MAD, PISSED OFF Robbie. I HATED HATED HATED that night. HATED.

So that's all I think... here we sit tonight, with me winning the game I had no intention on winning LMAO

Thanks to everyone though! I had a BLAST! I had never played this kind of game online before and OMG... it was SOOOOO much fun. Then getting to meet you all... OMG... It was AMAZING.