YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Sheldon 09-13-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407128)
Ok wait a minute. I keep hearing you all say his answers were better... but then I wasn't asked CRAP... So that's not really fair. (Not to take that away from you Leo, but still)

Hey, I asked you a question! I knew that everyone was going to focus on Leo for the Jury Questions (especially when we were cut down to 1 question per Jury Member), so I gave you my question about being in the Final 2 versus a site member winning.

OK, back to reading...

Sheldon 09-13-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407134)
Question from an outsider:

Do you guys really love each other as much as you all are spouting? lol I know you all talked for months on end, but many of you have never (and will never) meet each other in person. I keep reading all this "OMG I LOVE YOU LIKE YOU'RE A SISTER" and "YOU HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE BIGGEST INSPIRATIONS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!" kind of stuff. I can't fathom that you guys are being serious.

Did you guys REALLY grow that close during all this?

Absolutely. I can't say that I got close with everyone, but I definitely made a few extra friends that I'll keep in touch with. We've exchanged phone numbers and have texted each other outside the game already. I'm glad to have gotten the chance to know these new people in a better way than I ever would have with just casual posting on this site.

Sheldon 09-13-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407178)
Last thing I want to point out tonight. I hate that my gameplay is being overshadowed by the Titanium Veto. My argument about how things went down that week is simple: it was well-known that I received something from Pandora's Box. usually, there is a 2-week expiration date on these things. If Jarrod had not used the veto on Robbie, and I would not have been on the block, and if Robbie and Jarrod did not confess that they were voting me out, then I would NOT have used the veto. Period. If the noms had stayed the same, then Jarrod would have evicted Cody, I would have evicted Robbie, and KC would have broken the tie, most likely sending Cody out.

This might have been discussed by other people already, but I'm still catching up...

Not EVERYONE based their vote on this damn Titanium Veto. I already mentioned to you that I didn't blame you for using this on me, as if the roles were reversed, I would have done the same. I knew I was taking a chance in targeting you with the unknown PB power out there. I even mentioned it that night in the LIVE Show. Plus, being honest with you about the vote was my other downfall (along with trusting Robbie too much!), so I can't blame my eviction fully on you. It was a series of events, happening since Day 1, that led me to leave the game in 5th place. I have no shame in that, and yes, I was shady (Hi, KC! :D ), but I'll admit to my mistakes and accept my fate.

Sheldon 09-13-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407190)
For the jury members, a lot of you said some very disrespectful things in that thread. Not a single one of you was willing to hear me out before making a decision, and that's disappointing. Sure, I do believe that KC should have won this game after hearing some of what you had to say, but I also believe that I deserved the benefit of the doubt. Robbie, Paulette, Jarrod, and Myst, your comments really hurt the most. I had so much respect for all of you in the game, no matter if we were working together or not. I might be a bit detached socially, but I did my best. 20 hours of school a week plus 40 hours of work does not leave much time for a social life. I knew I had to make the most out of the time I actually got to spend inside the house, so I used it to talk strategy. I apologize that I couldn't stay up until 5 in the morning playing truth or dare.

I don't remember everything that I said in the Jury House (as I've been there a few weeks now), but if I said something, I probably meant it. I didn't say anything to intentionally hurt feelings, so I'll have to review what I said, but at this point, it's all out there, so no point in trying to change it. I had respect for your game, too. I told several people that you were playing a GREAT game and I couldn't fault you for that. It just came down to the entire game as a whole.

As for not staying up until 5 in the morning to play truth or dare, that was NEVER taken into my account for the final win. I based it on game play, not on who participated in the House Parties. I'm sorry if you think it affected your vote somehow, cause that wasn't the case with me.

Sheldon 09-13-2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407192)
OH, and MIKEY!!! As a fellow producer of BB games, I know just how difficult something like this can be! I think this was a superstar game and you did a PHENOMENAL job! If you need help with anything in future games, then please let me know!

I agree! You did a great job, Mikey! I'd love the chance to work behind the scenes with Leo on the next season! I'm sure it'll be a LOT different than playing in the game with him. :D

Mystycl 09-13-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407230)
Last week in the house...

This was the toughest week for me. I got what I wanted... I had the two final two's on both sides of me... 100% at this point, loyal to me. This would be a REALLY great feeling had I really wanted to win this thing... But I kinda wanted to let a member win this. I knew if I went with Leo, I was a shoe in. My social game was better... and had I actually GOTTEN real questions from the jury, I could have showed them the game I played.

With Robbie, I think he would have won pretty much for sure. Course, Leo knew that too... so it didn't matter who he took. I used the approach with Leo that I could go to the jury and try to work his favor... which mind you, I actually would have tried. I think Leo kinda got a bad rap. He was Loyal, just not to most on the jury. He did play an excellent game, just not socially. I was hoping to at least split the jury or get him a few votes and make it closer... I still though Robbie would beat him though.

And so... the HOH comp. I threw the first to Leo, Kinda. I really did have a family bitching about dinner and when I would be done... I could have told them all to screw off, but I thought... naw... I will just figure out how to throw the second HOH to Robbie...

So the second HOH, I take a LOOOONG ass time to finish that puzzle. I now see it was a waste of time since Robbie didn't damn play. Crap. Now I won the second. I knew right then there was NO WAY I was going to make the decision between Leo and Robbie. NO WAY. I couldn't do it. So I was hoping Leo was just going to take Robbie and that would be it... but I kinda knew he wouldn't.

Anyway... final HOH... I knew on the very first question what Myst would have said, and picked the opposite. Leo got that point. Then on out, I just copied Leo's answers so I could stay one point behind him.

Leo takes me to the final two and boots a REALLY MAD, PISSED OFF Robbie. I HATED HATED HATED that night. HATED.

So that's all I think... here we sit tonight, with me winning the game I had no intention on winning LMAO

Thanks to everyone though! I had a BLAST! I had never played this kind of game online before and OMG... it was SOOOOO much fun. Then getting to meet you all... OMG... It was AMAZING.

i would like to apologize to you.... *cue the water works
i did not want to play this game. YOU MADE ME. i told you i wasnt cut out for this, i could not be ruthless, not a ruthless bone in my body!!!!!
i wanted out!!!!! i tried to quit and you wouldnt let me!!!!
and because of that, it took my mind off my mother dying and i needed that sooooooooo bad!!!!
i still KNOW i could never play this game for real, but this one gave me some new friends i desperately needed and for that, I LOVE YOU!!!!
you'll always be my cyber-lesbian-lover! :wink:
and my cybersister for real :love:

Sheldon 09-13-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407193)
Hey, I accept everyone's apologies and I love everyone just the same. Maybe there will be some things in my DR sessions that I shouldn't have said? I honestly don't remember. And it isn't so much about what was said, but more about me never even having a chance to persuade any of you. Maybe that should be credited to KC as well, that she played such an outstanding game that it was just too difficult to not vote for her to win.

I'm glad to hear that we all have a chance to move past this. As I said to you in my messages to the Final 9, I think you're probably a great guy and I'd love to get the chance to know you better - especially when we're not lying to each other's faces.

Mystycl 09-13-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407178)
Last thing I want to point out tonight. I hate that my gameplay is being overshadowed by the Titanium Veto. My argument about how things went down that week is simple: it was well-known that I received something from Pandora's Box. usually, there is a 2-week expiration date on these things. If Jarrod had not used the veto on Robbie, and I would not have been on the block, and if Robbie and Jarrod did not confess that they were voting me out, then I would NOT have used the veto. Period. If the noms had stayed the same, then Jarrod would have evicted Cody, I would have evicted Robbie, and KC would have broken the tie, most likely sending Cody out.

that veto meant nothing to me!!!! just fyi
i based my decision on alex.... sorry :(
you never tried to change it either...

Sheldon 09-13-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407202)
Week One: Not much to tell here. I came into this game and immediately had a 3 person alliance. It was me, Myst and Cappie (Josh) - Considering that Myst and Cappie were the first two nominated, that didn't work out well, so I had to adjust my game right then. So yes, to everyone, Myst and I had a FINAL TWO DEAL. Yes we did, from pretty much day one. I HAD to deny that because, well.... no thanks on that target.

Uh-huh. I knew it. I'll add that lie to my list. Along with you saying you were completely alone in this game when I approached you to join Kel and I. You're racking up quite a tally, my dear! :wink:

Sheldon 09-13-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407205)
Week 3: The week I started playing this damn game.

Leo won HOH and Nominated me and Justin for eviction. I KNEW I was the target. So... The Veto, a MUST win for me. So yeah, I did. Well who would be going up in my place? Myst? Naw naw naw... that was NOT the way it was going to go. Alex FINALLY starts talking to me again. Well at this point in the game, I knew Alex and Leo knew each other AND his lack of talking to me... well, you get the picture. I knew there is NO WAY he could be trusted. So I started talking to him about Jarrod. He told me Jarrod mentioned me as a person to nominate... so yeah, I responded in kind... Told Alex that Jarrod was indeed coming after him and Leo, basically confirming suspicions he had heard from others. He told me he was going to "Talk to Leo to see if he can get him to put up Jarrod"... like I didn't know he was aligned with Leo LOL

And yes... I confirmed with Alex and Leo that I would be voting out Jarrod. So, Leo put him up. THIS WAS GREAT. Myst was NOT the replacement nom. Awesome sauce.

But hmmm.... Now the quest became, how do I make it so Myst and I are no longer the constant targets? Oh I know... Keep Jarrod in the game! That would create a fight between Jarrod/Alex/Leo and Myst and I could just be forgotten for awhile.

So, in addition to Leo, Alex and Robbie targeting me, I had to add you to the list this week? Geez... I figured Leo had to fight his way to the Final 2, but I didn't realize I had such an uphill battle to get to 5th.