View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 11:15 AM   #26
Elizabeth
Senior Yakster

Groans: 3
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit View Post
Still loving this show!! I agree that Jane Lynch always seems to play the same character but I never seem to get tired of it, her delivery is great. The football dance routine had me in tears I was laughing so hard. I think it is hysterical that the president of the celibacy club is now pregnant. Not sure if they are going to take this baby thing all the way to delivery but I am looking forward to the outcome of that story line. I also hope they bring back the Rachel/ Finn sexual tension. Those two together are funny. Her telling Finn he had the cliche blond girlfriend and he stopped listening to her to figure out if cliche was a good or bad thing. Can't wait for next weeks episode!
I watched Glee last night for the first time and I can honestly say this is going to be one of my favorite shows of the season! The football team doing their routine almost made me pee my pants! And one of the players from the opposing team was getting into it too! Always love Jane Lynch! What an awesome show -- I wish I would have caught the earlier episodes!
Elizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote