View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 12:43 PM   #1
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Thanked 8,529 Times in 5,563 Posts
Groans: 230
Groaned at 198 Times in 183 Posts
Really NBC Olympic Coverage

HATE IT. So here on the West Coast, I don't get to see any of the big events until "prime-time" which is crap. I have to wait until the evening to see all the things that happened for the day, let alone see it 3 hours after it has aired in the east.

Plus, take gymnastics for instance... They aren't showing on TV other teams (unless of course the U.S. is sucking) and I would like to see all of them.

So I decide to try my luck at the NBC website to see what they tout as their "live coverage"... well, the one I wanted to see already happened apparently (not to mention having to sift through spoilers to find it) and is their video for it? Of course not. I guess they need to save it for prime time.

I'm sorry but this is crap. I wouldn't be looking for the video if I wanted to know what happened before I saw it. Why would they have the Olympic "news" and the live events/video all on the same pages?

And why can't they just be on air when they happen rather than having to hold them until prime time? And lord knows, don't turn on NBC news before prime time because the anchors are spoiling crap too.

I am really not liking this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
My Karma ran over your dogma.
~
TheKdd is offline   Reply With Quote