View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 01:24 PM   #1
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Thanked 8,529 Times in 5,563 Posts
Groans: 230
Groaned at 198 Times in 183 Posts
Yakcrazy RED SCREEN DECEPTIVE SITE - Please Read

No idea why this is happening. Google is having an issue with something, maybe because I have no upgraded the forum.

There is NOTHING here "deceptive." No one will be asking for you password to anything other than to log in to the site. I'm guessing since I haven't upgraded, it's mad at me. I wanted to wait for BB to be over before I do the upgrades in case it messed something up.

If you get this red screen, let me know. It so far hasn't told me this info. (I am using Chrome right now.) Sassy and Anna have both gotten this message however. I am working on it, and am sending a message to google to find out why they are doing this.

Just wanted to let you know. We are SAFE. There are no hackers. There is no crazy weird something stealing anything. They are overreacting to me not yet doing the upgrade and that's all.

If I have to, I may just do it, which will require some downtime. I will let you know in here before I do it (If I have to.)

And grrrrrrrrrr.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
My Karma ran over your dogma.
~
TheKdd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheKdd For This Useful Post:
requiem (08-20-2017), SassyGal (08-20-2017), Shiny Beige (08-20-2017)