View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 12:30 AM   #24
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Thanked 8,527 Times in 5,562 Posts
Groans: 230
Groaned at 198 Times in 183 Posts

I am surprised I'm loving this as much as I am too. I figured I was just gonna watch it for decent ratings for my husband so it would go for a season two, but now I'm totally stuck on it.

I did the same as you Robbie. Cody is a total douche, and I hate that I went over to his side, but that whole spending all this money and figuring you don't have to share because 3 said no? Doesn't matter! It's their money too regardless! I hate that alliance now and hope they fall apart soon. Course I wasn't happy with Cody in charge either, but I guess there will be these leadership up for grabs stuff throughout the whole thing.

And the shoelaces...seriously, I don't feel bad for either of them, because knowing you were going to have to make a trek again, why on earth did you not at least try to make interim laces? You can do it with plant strips or even the girl could have cut a chunk of her hair underneath in the back to make mock laces for the two of them... that was really stupid. My husband said though that the medic that was there, most of the problems they all had was feet. No one kept their feet dry enough like they were supposed to so there were constant really bad feet problems and infections.

My poor husband... he didn't pay that much attention to the game because he was setting up the future camps with cameras and what not while they were at the other, then tearing down the camps they left... but while we are watching I am asking constant questions lolol

He says it gets very dramatic and they make A LOT of big mistakes, so this should be fun lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
My Karma ran over your dogma.
~
TheKdd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheKdd For This Useful Post:
requiem (03-04-2017)