View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 11:48 PM   #4
PinkFreak
Wonder Woman

Thanked 2,906 Times in 1,790 Posts
Groans: 60
Groaned at 84 Times in 75 Posts
Thinking Week 2 Diary Room Questions

1) This week has been a little slow with only having the 1 HOH compitition... How did you maximize your down time to further your game?

I called a house meeting thinking that would further my game. Haha yeah right.

2) What were your intentions behind calling the house meeting? Do you think it was effective?

I called the house meeting in the intentions of changing peoples mind of how there where voting. As we all know I am on the outside of the alliance and nobody besides Jackson have gave me a chance.

3) Have any of your initial alliances changed? New ones formed?

I only trust one person in this house and that's Jackson. The only one of the houseguest who actually talk to me.

4) If you would have won HOH, did you have a target in mind?

Yes. Heba & Doc would be my targets. Only because heba's social game is absolutely amazing. Doc is a competitive player and I need him out the way quick.

5) Did you complete any or all of the YakMerica tasks? Why or why not?*

No. I didn't make the deadline for it. Sorry yakmerica.

6) If you could send an anonymous message to one HG and they would never know who sent it, who would it be & what would it say?

I would send Heba a message telling her if the wrong person wins Hoh she's definitely going home. She's one of the biggest threats in this house. Following D'Andre and Doc.

7) Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Feel free to tell us anything else that's on your mind if you want to, but this question is not required.

YakMerica , I am trying so hard to fight to keep a spot in this house. You don't understand how bad I really wanna stay and compete and win. I really wanna be here and fight for the win and actually be the outcast that makes it somewhere. People here are voting by following others and stuff and not thinking about the long wrong. You guys will hate to put Austin up because he's a great person and a player. He will remove his self every time and remember week two when you got the chance to send this guy home we chose to send the least threatful person and now he's taking us out on by one. Guys wake up and realize. This is big brother!

I love The Yak
It's my kind of place
Just walkin' through the front door

Puts a big smile on my face
It ain't too far, come as you are

Hmm, hmm, hmm I love The Yak

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PinkFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkFreak For This Useful Post:
requiem (07-31-2014)