Old 07-31-2014, 10:21 PM   #8
PinkFreak
Wonder Woman

Thanked 2,906 Times in 1,790 Posts
Groans: 60
Groaned at 84 Times in 75 Posts

From Heba:
Quote:
Austin if you are seeing this right now it sucks because I’m completely blindsided just like you. I had no idea the votes will come out like that now I know I do not trust anyone anymore and I’m going to get out the person who was behind this whole evicting you. You’ll definitely be missed good luck buddy.
From Luke:
Quote:
Austin, you are gone because it was best for my game and a few others. There was nothing personal in this decision process because I can't tell you how bad I wanted to get rid of Serena just out of spite. But she's just not a threat. She's dumb as a box of rocks and I couldn't risk keeping you in the game over her.
From Jackson:
Quote:
Austin- If you are seeing this I have no idea what happened. We got duped and somebody lied. I hope to play with you again in the future.
From Mike:
Quote:
Austin - im really sorry if youre seeing this. If youre seeing this, it means youre no longer in the house which is definitely no fun. youve been a great friend, and it was great meeting you, but if you see this it most likely means i had to vote to evict you based on what the majority of the house felt and i am sorry. youre a great competitor and it was just unfortunate that doc nominated you so early in the game.
From Doc:
Quote:
Austin, no hard feelings. You're a swell guy, who happens to probably be one of the better players. You had to go up. Say cheese!
From D'Andre:
Quote:
Austin - All man if your seeing this, the house actually had a change of heart and kept the lose cannon serena! You were one of the only people i did trust in the house. Good luck on the outside world.
Missing: Serena & Erik

I love The Yak
It's my kind of place
Just walkin' through the front door

Puts a big smile on my face
It ain't too far, come as you are

Hmm, hmm, hmm I love The Yak

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PinkFreak is offline   Reply With Quote